Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (60075 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
What? This is 2019 not 2018!! What is wrong with these Mods? Abi u na no get news again ni? Posting outdated news and pushing it to front page. Tonto dikeh news no dey again? Nairaland no go kill person.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Noccerino:
So make we fry akara?
no, fry your semen.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by lloyds(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ambode is trying but he needs to check Fashola's projects and compare the standards. .

Go and check all fashola's projects till date and see that high class structures . .

Fashola still the best. .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by bendike: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
yarimo:
no when FAYOSE Stop lavishing tax payers money on buying of PUMMO in the market
Very dull and response. When did pomo become expensive?
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by mrsage(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
KENZINCO:

Exactly. The environmental issue is the only minus his administration is currently having . I hops they address it very soon.
This Visionscape people are not doing very well
Let the PSP come back

Are you sure that is the only minus??

Traffic management is Lagos nose dived during Ambodes Tenure.

Then Okada (Bikes) are back. Increased lawlessness on the streets of Lagos.

How about our Roads. Lagos roads are in a complete mess.

How about slow construction, A bridge in Lagos has been under construction for years. Pen Cinema in Agege.

Forget it, I'm not Impressed with Ambode...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by ednut1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
christejames:
Ambode is not doing badly, I will only fault him in the area of environmental management. He needs to step up his game there... Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, he can find away to enlighten the people on proper waste management.
what are u saying na. He sacked former guys collecting waste and brought in vision scope wey no sabi work. The vision scope disappeared after he lost primaries so what happened to all d money they got and their trucks ehn

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yet you guys voted out a man with good intentions
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigeria and mediocrity.. See as we dey snap ordinary road
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by ednut1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
KENZINCO:

Exactly. The environmental issue is the only minus his administration is currently having . I hops they address it very soon.
Let the PSP come back
which visionscape They have fled na. No trace of them again
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by bendike: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ambode remains the best governor Lagos ever had aside jakande.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by mrsage(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
bendike:
Ambode remains the best governor Lagos ever had aside jakande.

I disagree...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by bendike: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
lloyds:
Ambode is trying but he needs to check Fashola's projects and compare the standards. .

Go and check all fashola's projects till date and see that high class structures . .

Fashola still the best. .
Pls enlighten more on the fashola projects
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by oyyn(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
No. fry some ballz instead
KENZINCO:
if u like, fry bread... Ur choice
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by mrsage(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ambodes greatest mistake. He tried to out perform Fashola.

In June 2015, Gvernor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State sacked 76 Managing Directors, General Managers and all heads of Government Parastatals and Agencies as he dissolves all boards of parastatals in the State.

Unnecessary competition... Now we can see the result.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by showafrica(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pls who is the governor of Epe, tell him we need him in lagos
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by bendike: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
mrsage:

I disagree...

Bro. The man only in 4 years carried out heavy infrastructural projects and would have consolidated in the 2nd term.
The street lightening alone changed the face of nightlife in Lagos increasing safety and business. Check out Lagos abeokuta express way. Or is it the airport road, the bus terminals including oshodi and numerous others. The LRU. Curtaining the excesses of lasma and others. The sore point was waste management which he tried to reorganize but was overwhelmed.
I still am of the opinion the guy did very well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by amakenny: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lagos going all out for devt to its local govt areas.

One state in the east knows only it's state capital more than four decades after the state was created.

The state capital is now like a million years of modernity ahead of the other parts of the state.

Love Ofe Owerri
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Greatfullheart: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thumbs up To The Best Governor Of Lagos(Governor Ambode). I Don't Know Why Some People like That Idiot Princess That calls Her Comedian Hate him So Much?
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by YoungAncient1: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
You for park, connect your phone to one of those streetlights charge small. gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by mrsage(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
bendike:

Bro. The man only in 4 years carried out heavy infrastructural projects and would have consolidated in the 2nd term.
The street lightening alone changed the face of nightlife in Lagos increasing safety and business. Check out Lagos abeokuta express way. Or is it the airport road, the bus terminals including oshodi and numerous others. The LRU. Curtaining the excesses of lasma and others. The sore point was waste management which he tried to reorganize but was overwhelmed.
I still am of the opinion the guy did very well.

I still disagree.

Lagos is still very dark at night.

There's nothing impressive about Lagos Abeokuta Expressway. Its still in a mess in my opinion.

Any Governor can award a road contract, make payment and the construction company will swing into action. Its no big deal.

Thumbs up for LRU... Noted...

Think twice about the Lastma issue. Its one of the reasons why there's so much Lawlessness on our Roads now.

Check out The trucks on Western Avenue. Lastma can clear those guys in 3 days if we have a Governor that means business...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Jaqenhghar: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
christejames:
Ambode is not doing bad, I will only fault him in the area of environmental management (sanitation precisely). He needs to step up his game there... Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, he can find a way to enlighten the people on proper waste disposal and management.
It is difficult for anyone to manage sanitation in that hell hole. The place is overpopulated. You have millions of people using facilities meant for few what you jave there is chaos
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by pawesome(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Post from January 2018...una sure say this mods no branch somewia?
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by adaweezy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
mrsage:

Are you sure that is the only minus??

Traffic management is Lagos nose dived during Ambodes Tenure.

Then Okada (Bikes) are back. Increased lawlessness on the streets of Lagos.

How about our Roads. Lagos roads are in a complete mess.

How about slow construction, A bridge in Lagos has been under construction for years. Pen Cinema in Agege.

Forget it, I'm not Impressed with Ambode...

Pen cinema bridge is just 2 years old na haba..

Trumpet bridge in Osun stay took 7 years na

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Acedave1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
three gbosa for ambode
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by uuzba(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mekanus:
Night pictures of Abakaliki beats this by 100%
Night pictures of anywhere is always fine when you use a good digital camera with the correct iso setting, aperture and shutter speed.
If the camera is capable of total manual mode, you can even snap a long exposure shot with only moonlight.
Moonlight images are surreal. Check out some on google images.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by mrsage(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
adaweezy:

Pen cinema bridge is just years old na haba..

Trumpet bridge in Osun stay took 7 years na

Lagos Government embarked on the project in 2017.
Hitech Promised to complete the project in December 2018.

We can never compare Lagos to Osun State. There's no basis to compare.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by naturalwaves: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
KENZINCO:

Let the PSP come back
That is not the only minus. This thread is just a damage control. How many times will the pictures of Epe make front page?
Ambode scored credit in road construction and not even a distinction. However in education, health and environment, Ambode scores an outright F9. Worst governor in Lagos state in recent years.
Moreover, Ambode could barely think outside the box. All his projects are just things that once there is money, an order will be given and work starts. He did not come with any idea of his own nor good innovations, just roads. Ambode is just your typical everyday administrator that pays salaries and ensures normal flow. He lacks the cerebral capacity to perform excellently well in a state like Lagos. I will score him 52% overall.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Slayar: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ambode may have tried,but he doesn't come close to Fashola in anything.

Fashola was a beast!
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by XwhY(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
You need to charge your phone @OP
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by naturalwaves: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Slayar:
Ambode may have tried,but he doesn't come close to Fashola in anything.

Fashola was a beast!
Beast is an understatement. They should never be used in the same sentence. I doff my hats for Fashola!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by BrokenCock: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Beautiful burial yard ! Light dey but op no fit charge him battery. Bloody lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.