Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (60076 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Akuruoulo(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2019
tsleazy:
Hit Like for Lagos share for South East
Owerri town for night fine 1000000 times pass this ur Epe
. no beauty at all . Thank Owelle okoroawusa
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Denikayan: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Lagos has been decorating roads before your father came to Lagos to start hawking.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by OlufemiMoyo: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2019
The pictures show inside Epe but from Itoikin off Ijebu ode ikorodu road there are bad roads that need to be fixed. What is essence of expanding and beautifying
Epe and neglecting the link roads. What's the Economic value?
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by adaweezy(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2019
mrsage:

Lagos Government embarked on the project in 2017.
Hitech Promised to complete the project in December 2018.

We can never compare Lagos to Osun State. There's no basis to compare.

How long has Buhari been constructing Lagos-Ibadan Expressway?

Nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
naturalwaves:

That is not the only minus. This thread is just a damage control. How many times will the pictures of Epe make front page?
Ambode scored credit in road construction and not even a distinction. However in education, health and environment, Ambode scores an outright F9. Worst governor in Lagos state in recent years.
Moreover, Ambode could barely think outside the box. All his projects are just things that once there is money, an order will be given and work starts. He did not come with any idea of his own nor good innovations, just roads. Ambode is just your typical everyday administrator that pays salaries and ensures normal flow. He lacks the cerebral capacity to perform excellently well in a state like Lagos. I will score him 52% overall.

Before I start to say anything, let me make it clear to you that anything I'll say here are things that I have had a first hand experience with and not just things I read on social media.
"Ambode is your typical everyday administration with no innovation , and can hardly think outside the box" but have you for once enquire about what LRU has been all about? Have you enquire about what the Oworonshoki end of the thirdainland bridge, iyana Oworo to ketu, Alapere junction, from VI , Lekki down to Abraham Adesanya in Ajah, were all know for before Ambode came in? ( Maybe you should tell me more about innovation) Have you enquire about how many Ambulance for Emergencies Lagos State had before Ambode came in and how much they have now and how active are they?

Before the Lord of your Lord came out before the primaries and told you all that Ambode is not fit for 2nd time, majority of Lagosians have been praising Imohimi as the best commissioner of Police in Nigeria because of the Lagos security architecture at the time, the Lord of you Lord stands changed that. I know you won't agree with me and I don't want to you to agree with me

"Ambode failed in the area of environment"
Have you enquire about how long it took Lawma to clean up The Lord(Tinubu) of your Lord (Fashola) 's Lagos that was accustomed with dirt ?

How on Earth do you expect an infrastructural project to be carried out in a city as populated as Lagos without it having an effect on the citizens?
One of you lord's biggest project while he was Governorwas the Road from Mole 12 to Ikorodu, during the construction of that road by the CCECC , I used that road at least 2 times a week and I know what we went through before the contraction was done with. Now it's Ambode, but you want him to perform some magic all because you want him to show you he is innovative.

Take a look at Beger axis of Lagos, what was it like before Ambode's tenure, what is it like now, and what impact has that project on the life of people coming inside and going outside Lagos and also people living and doing business in that axis?

Lagos is so populated, yet we have Epe with and it axis is still blessed with a lot of vacant dry land where people can build and do business The Lord of your Lord was Governor for 8years, your Lord was also there for another 8 years , both were not innovative enough to think of what to do with that place but they abandoned the Land. Now the Man who in you opinion has decided to oppen up the area by reconstructing the road that leads Epe to Ijebu Ode end of the Lagos Benin expressway , he was even committed to contract the part of that road that falls within Ogun state territory since that state government is not showing interest in construction it ( note, he has currently finished the Lagos side of the road). This project was meant to decongest the traffic on the berger axis of Lagos Ibadan Expressway, so that only people living on the mainland can use that road, while people on the island can come into or go out of Lagos through the Ijebu Ode -Epe axis. This will boost business in the area and encourage people to move from withing Lagos and fill the vacant places in Epe. Please , tell me more about Innovation.

I can go on and on and on, but let me end it by saying this, I know you won't agree with me as usual, and I don't even want you to agree with me because I only have business with you conscience and not you.

The status of Fashola as a "Governor who Performed " is as a result of the sorry state Tinubu's Lagos environment wasat the time. Tinubu's Lagos was so dirty that Fashola became Lagos Lord by planting ordinary flowers around. I mean, who becomes the best Governor by clearing the "under bridges" and planting flowers?
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by naturalwaves: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
KENZINCO:

Before I start to say anything, let me make it clear to you that anything I'll say here are things that I have had a first hand experience with and not just things I read on social media.
"Ambode is your typical everyday administration with no innovation , and can hardly think outside the box" but have you for once enquire about what LRU has been all about? Have you enquire about what the Oworonshoki end of the thirdainland bridge, iyana Oworo to ketu, Alapere junction, from VI , Lekki down to Abraham Adesanya in Ajah, were all know for before Ambode came in? ( Maybe you should tell me more about innovation) Have you enquire about how many Ambulance for Emergencies Lagos State had before Ambode came in and how much they have now and how active are they?

Before the Lord of your Lord came out before the primaries and told you all that Ambode is not fit for 2nd time, majority of Lagosians have been praising Imohimi as the best commissioner of Police in Nigeria because of the Lagos security architecture at the time, the Lord of you Lord stands changed that. I know you won't agree with me and I don't want to you to agree with me

"Ambode failed in the area of environment"
Have you enquire about how long it took Lawma to clean up The Lord(Tinubu) of your Lord (Fashola) 's Lagos that was accustomed with dirt ?

How on Earth do you expect an infrastructural project to be carried out in a city as populated as Lagos without it having an effect on the citizens?
One of you lord's biggest project while he was Governorwas the Road from Mole 12 to Ikorodu, during the construction of that road by the CCECC , I used that road at least 2 times a week and I know what we went through before the contraction was done with. Now it's Ambode, but you want him to perform some magic all because you want him to show you he is innovative.

Take a look at Beger axis of Lagos, what was it like before Ambode's tenure, what is it like now, and what impact has that project on the life of people coming inside and going outside Lagos and also people living and doing business in that axis?

Lagos is so populated, yet we have Epe with and it axis is still blessed with a lot of vacant dry land where people can build and do business The Lord of your Lord was Governor for 8years, your Lord was also there for another 8 years , both were not innovative enough to think of what to do with that place but they abandoned the Land. Now the Man who in you opinion has decided to oppen up the area by reconstructing the road that leads Epe to Ijebu Ode end of the Lagos Benin expressway , he was even committed to contract the part of that road that falls within Ogun state territory since that state government is not showing interest in construction it ( note, he has currently finished the Lagos side of the road). This project was meant to decongest the traffic on the berger axis of Lagos Ibadan Expressway, so that only people living on the mainland can use that road, while people on the island can come into or go out of Lagos through the Ijebu Ode -Epe axis. This will boost business in the area and encourage people to move from withing Lagos and fill the vacant places in Epe. Please , tell me more about Innovation.

I can go on and on and on, but let me end it by saying this, I know you won't agree with me as usual, and I don't even want you to agree with me because I only have business with you conscience and not you.

The status of Fashola as a "Governor who Performed " is as a result of the sorry state Tinubu's Lagos environment wasat the time. Tinubu's Lagos was so dirty that Fashola became Lagos Lord by planting ordinary flowers around. I mean, who becomes the best Governor by clearing the "under bridges" and planting flowers?
When you are ready to make your points without sounding as though you have a personal vendetta against Tinubu and Fashola, do a write-up and mention me. I will come to give you a good reply. Until then, Ambode remains the worst governor in Lagos state in recent times.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
naturalwaves:

When you are ready to make your points without sounding as though you have a personal vendetta against Tinubu and Fashola, do a write-up and mention me. I will come to give you a good reply. Until then, Ambode remains the worst governor in Lagos state in recent times.

Thank God your conscience got my point.
I have no business with you because I know how adamant your likes can be .
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by naturalwaves: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
KENZINCO:

Thank God your conscience got my point.
I have no business with you because I know how adamant your likes can be .
This is not about being adamant. You have resolved into personal attack just to drive home your point. I repeat! Ambode is the worst governor of Lagos so far so bad.
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by grandstar(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
bendike:

Bro. The man only in 4 years carried out heavy infrastructural projects and would have consolidated in the 2nd term.
The street lightening alone changed the face of nightlife in Lagos increasing safety and business. Check out Lagos abeokuta express way. Or is it the airport road, the bus terminals including oshodi and numerous others. The LRU. Curtaining the excesses of lasma and others. The sore point was waste management which he tried to reorganize but was overwhelmed.
I still am of the opinion the guy did very well.

Waste management was bound to fail from the word go

To provide the kind of waste disposal system he envisaged through Visionscape would be very expensive and despite it's, expense still not meet all nooks and cranny in the state. The liberalised system he met is the best for Lagos for now until it can get Lagosians to be dutiful in regards to paying for their waste disposal.

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by bendike: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
mrsage:

I still disagree.

Lagos is still very dark at night.

There's nothing impressive about Lagos Abeokuta Expressway. Its still in a mess in my opinion.

Any Governor can award a road contract, make payment and the construction company will swing into action. Its no big deal.

Thumbs up for LRU... Noted...

Think twice about the Lastma issue. Its one of the reasons why there's so much Lawlessness on our Roads now.

Check out The trucks on Western Avenue. Lastma can clear those guys in 3 days if we have a Governor that means business...

https://www.nairaland.com/5146749/lagos-airport-road-glitters-night
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by naturalwaves: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2019
naturalwaves:

This is not about being adamant. You have resolved into personal attack just to drive home your point. I repeat! Ambode is the worst governor of Lagos so far so bad.

Maybe you should help me define "personal attack" or better still go over my reply again, this time, with a calm mind.
I know it's a very bitter pill, and I understand how difficult it is to get it inside for digestion. Enjoy
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by naturalwaves: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2019
KENZINCO:

Maybe you should help me define "personal attack" or better still go over my reply again, this time, with a calm mind.
I know it's a very bitter pill, and I understand how difficult it is to get it inside for digestion. Enjoy
Personal attacks on the likes of Tinubu and Fashola. Have a nice day!

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63