Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) (30093 Views)

Sadiq Daba Visits Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Rachel Bakam Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by DOZIE2COOL(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is IGP doing in Abuja?
Shebi PMB ordered him to relocate to Benue State.
Cowards Everywhere!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by Bluffly: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:
people just calling 2face coward

not minding the consequence of that 2face planned protest

it would have resulted in a cataclysmic revolution being that he is loved by many so he will easily pull crowd. politicians will take advantage of it and the people calling him coward now will be the first to insult.

anyway 2face remain my man

We need a revolution though
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
So expectance is all about money abi?...olodo
neolboy:

And why would Nigerians expect much from 2baba?
shey na politician niiii

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by xreal: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
he is still a coward

Thank you. Please tell them.
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by mazimee(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
neolboy:

And why would Nigerians expect much from 2baba?
shey na politician niiii

He lead people on for a protest only to shy away
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by mazimee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Diso60090:

How tuface disappoint Nigeria? Abeg tell me one post tuface hold for this country wey make you yawpata

The people believed he will lead a protest, only to back out
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

He people believe he will lead a protest, only to back out

Only that one
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by mazimee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Only that one

How many did you want to hear? Disappointment is disappointment
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:

it would have resulted in a cataclysmic revolution being that he is loved by many so he will easily pull crowd. politicians will take advantage of it and the people calling him coward now will be the first to insult.

Fela was government critc, even the military couldn't pocket him. He lived and died as a Hero. Unlike your man.
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

How many did you want to hear? Disappointment is disappointment

Ok thanks i will let him know that his people are disappointed anything else you want me to tell him?
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by computer0810(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:

don't mind those idiot jare, where is there KANU today and dey were all beating chest then, some fools will just carry phone inside there father house and be shouting coward, d same way dey will call Yoruba betrayer and if u ask them how Yoruba betray them dey will have notin to say
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by computer0810(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

The people believed he will lead a protest, only to back out
is it by force, did u know what could have happen or if he was arrested what can u do, Nigerians always blaming other ppl for there problem
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by computer0810(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Onyekaibe:
Who takes Tuface serious again after the botched nationwide protest...
a lot of us still take him serious
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by salmonkas178(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
chukslawrence:
Tubaba issa coward. Shikena!
You that ain't a coward what have you done ?
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by mazimee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
computer0810:
is it by force, did u know what could have happen or if he was arrested what can u do, Nigerians always blaming other ppl for there problem

You missed the point, who send him massage? Don't give people false hope if you can't take the responsibility.
Enuf said.
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by computer0810(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

You missed the point, who send him massage? Don't give people false hope if you can't take the responsibility.
Enuf said.
if u did not send him before why are u so pain about his protest, will u even leave ur house to join d protest?, no dey talk nonsense joor
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tuface use to pay tithe In redeem church festac branch those days see where God has taking him to

Anyway tubaba tell igp to do something the killing is too much

What kind of God gets paid for taking care of his creation?
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
So he's back to Abuja, I thought he will stay there for a while.
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by JOHNGLO: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is the IGP doing in Abuja? Was he not directed by the president to relocate to Benue? Lawless men everywhere...
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by vertueptime: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tuface use to pay tithe In redeem church festac branch those days see where God has taking him to

Tell him becos he is who? Some one wey das flog sense commot for him head, just leave tuface for impregnation job.
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
pauljumbo:

its not because of any tithe because Tuface is a local star,he's still not known by white girls if he cross the seas. only Nigerians in diaspora would know him. I want to hear about Diddy,Eminem,Jayz,Beyonce,Justin Bieber paying tithe and are big cos of that and not 2 face
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by Ojestar(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
I really admire 2face a lot. Despite what people are saying about him, with regards to his withdrawal from the planned protest last year, he's still strong and doing what he knows how to do best. Just recently he went to Benue to meet with the gov and now to Abuja to tet a tet with the IG. That's some level of maturity coming from a youth. For all those pouring hate speeches against him, what meaningful steps have you taken to promote peace in your street? I beg you guys should encourage good thing when you see one.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
pauljumbo:

its not because of any tithe because Tuface is a local star,he's still not known by white girls if he cross the seas. only Nigerians in diaspora would know him. I want to hear about Diddy,Eminem,Jayz,Beyonce,Justin Bieber paying tithe and are big cos of that and not 2 face. is 2face even half as big as Fela that never paid any tithe?
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
2FACE NA PERSON

A coward who ran away from the scene when his attention was highly needed.

ALL THIS NA WASHIE?

2FACE YOU FALL MY HAND O!

Besides where was 2face when he was needed to join the like of Charly Boy in the Lagos protest.
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by xendra: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
so a celebrity come go meet police is news?
SMH.....only in Nigeria
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by JustLaffs(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
My thoughts exactly, although he may have his reasons for backing down. He stirred a whirlwind with d nation behind him. Men don't make statements they can't see thru.
Onyekaibe:
Who takes Tuface serious again after the botched nationwide protest...
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by austinegreat: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by YILKUDI(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
247frolicboss:
Nigerian music Legend 2face paid a courtesy visit to the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. at Force Headquarters in Abuja on the 18th January, 2018.

The visit is aimed at promoting peace and unity among the diverse ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Photos below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-2-face-pays-courtesy-to.html

he should discoz benue issue
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by YILKUDI(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
lucky999:
how is the visit promoting peace in Nigeria
who knows, he should av discourse benue killings wit him
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4297997/photos-2babas-visit-ig nairaland don dey dey biased kwanu? Issokay...i nr talk again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding / The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career / "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.