Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) (30100 Views)

Sadiq Daba Visits Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Rachel Bakam Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by daxclusive1: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:
people just calling 2face coward

not minding the consequence of that 2face planned protest

it would have resulted in a cataclysmic revolution being that he is loved by many so he will easily pull crowd. politicians will take advantage of it and the people calling him coward now will be the first to insult.

anyway 2face remain my man

Don't you think revolution is the only means to masses liberty. ..

Even the kingdom of God suffereth violent. .. U know the rest.

Tuface is a disgrace to the youth. He's compromised already. ... He's more or less a politician like dem now.

.. I see him bn corrupted soon. Nelson Mandela was fareless when he was ready to challenged the government.

But ur man Tuface?well? I comment my reserve
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by Ayetrobojatrovo: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:
Both have something in common, They both disappointed Nigerians when much was expected from them.
You, what have you ever done for anyone??!!! You only hide behind your phone to type bullshit!!!
At least 2Face got his music right. That other police man is the inspector general of the police, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?!!!
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by neolboy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Simplep:
So expectance is all about money abi?...olodo

Ode, did i mention money here and must he be rich before he could be a politician? Mumu
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
2 Baba as Benue 1st Son, I just hope say na Benue State and Fulani Herd'smen clash u go to discuss with IG o......Apart from dat just gerrarahia mean!
Re: 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2018
mazimee:
Both have something in common, They both disappointed Nigerians when much was expected from them.
Apparently, but 2face just added AMAKA to the crew so they are three now that disappointed Nigeria, IGP,2face and AMAKA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Puff Diddy Wishes Super Eagles Good Luck Ahead Of Croatian Game / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" / The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.