Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" (39069 Views)

Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by isaacsegun(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
k
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Idrismusty97(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Campaign don start, 2019 here we come! cool
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by pfijacobs(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

No my friend, the joke is on you! We voted out corruption, indolence, criminality and profligacy. Though things are not 100% or not going exactly as planned, but significant progress had been made. For the first time in a long time we can boast of a President who is not building a castle somewhere in his village. Money is going where it out to go, and people are going to jail for stealing. The idiot Sule that you're here supporting looted billions from his state. I'm sure that is your perfect role model.
shut up jare

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by madridsta007(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

Zombie spotted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by SBG04: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
pfijacobs:
shut up jare
Because you can see my mouth. Ode!
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by SBG04: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridsta007:

Zombie spotted.
Buffon spotted
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by dollarcoolcat(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Okay
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
NDI ALA NDI ALA
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by osuofia2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
zombies how market
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Arelyn: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
They( politicians) will be digging each other graves now as if they are better than the worst undecided undecided Trying to save face with all sort stories that won't qualify as a History sub topic in school.
Many peliticians have started the media war against next year and some dogmatic fools will still believe they are fighting for power to save them whereas they are all thesame bunch of power hungry demons.
Believe any politician at your own peril!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by olamil34(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
I need to leave this planet

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by kinibigdeal(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Newpride(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

Lamido and his son looted alot but buhari dealt with them heavily, today he has result to activist. Not me will this foooool cajole
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

No my friend, the joke is on you! We voted out corruption, indolence, criminality and profligacy. Though things are not 100% or not going exactly as planned, but significant progress had been made. For the first time in a long time we can boast of a President who is not building a castle somewhere in his village. Money is going where it out to go, and people are going to jail for stealing. The idiot Sule that you're here supporting looted billions from his state. I'm sure that is your perfect role model.

U r really a silly zombie. Who has been jailed for stealing in this administration?

Dull brain

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by blessingsonflee(f): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Donald Duke for President!!!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by HSfoundation(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Because you can't stand the truth that your buhari is both vengeful and corrupt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by GavelSlam: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Because he refused to wade into your criminal case of embezzlement of Jigawa state with your sons as accomplices.

Why won't you call him vengeful?
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by eodavids(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Really

If Lamido has skeleton in his cupboard, I doubt PMB will allow him be free saying this and the previous speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by SBG04: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
HSfoundation:

Because you can't stand the truth that your buhari is both vengeful and corrupt
Please can you provide evidence to back this up? Is there a castle being built somewhere in Daura? Provide evidence or shut your dirty trap and stop spewing bullshit! angry

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by JikanBaura(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
His own problem
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

I came to say same about Lamido. The man is shameless. But Buhari is a looter too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by noeloge82(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Excuse me bro am really not into any party but really which accused politician has been found guilty and jailed by this current administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by doctokwus: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Keneking:
Late Yar'Adua is better than Buhari shocked
In intellect,competence,nation building and even ethnic and religious tolerance,comparing Buhari to Yara dua is a monumental disservice to the man YarAdua.Its like comparing the original Northern premier Sardauna of Sokoto,The great Zik or Awolowo to late Sani Abacha.

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Cantshout: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
No fulani man should be allowed to become president...at least not for now
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Bizibi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm tired of writing about president buhari incompetence and his bigotry I'm sure he doesn't know the meaning those words but it is better I dust my PVC and wait for next year.

I'm wasting my mb ranting about a failure who is not ready to adjust and learn

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by princejenks(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

the same jigawa I served in as a corper when lamido was governor,I can say without equivocation that he delivered dividends to his people especially in the area of education

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Confession time..bring it on!
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by wingmanII: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
And you think your Buhari is not looting at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by arrestdarrester: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
A person cannot give what he does not have.

I wonder why people find this hard to accept.

Let them come and preach integrity to us come 2019. Yes, tell us it is those around the president that he took 6 months to appoint that are the problem. Better yet, tell us it is GEJ's fault after 3 years plus. How can you be in charge and be passing blame like you are opposition?

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by arrestdarrester: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Mr mumu google is your friend. Sule has been charged to court for corruption. His sons are also in court for corruption. You guys should try to read and research before pressing those buttons and posting comments. Its really irritating how you people post angry

And so what? The man is defending himself in court.

Until you get a court judgement this is only a celebrated media trial or at best political witch hunt.

Obtain court judgement and we will believe you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sallah: Buhari Says Lockdown Measures Will Not Be Longer Than Necessary / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.