Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" (39023 Views)

Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Myhn: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

No my friend, the joke is on you! We voted out corruption, indolence, criminality and profligacy. Though things are not 100% or not going exactly as planned, but significant progress had been made. For the first time in a long time we can boast of a President who is not building a castle somewhere in his village. Money is going where it out to go, and people are going to jail for stealing. The idiot Sule that you're here supporting looted billions from his state. I'm sure that is your perfect role model.

Go and learn how to spell before commenting on NL,Okay!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Lomprico2: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari is the unit used in measuring HATE.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by linuxuser(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can you please educate us on how much has been looted under this dullard president. The last time I read that money was missing from right to left. Millions were spent to cut grass and by the way, the money was in the personal account of one of the APC guys. And lastly please remember to include where the dullard got all the money he spent on his election campaign. Thank you as you help us.

SBG04:

No my friend, the joke is on you! We voted out corruption, indolence, criminality and profligacy. Though things are not 100% or not going exactly as planned, but significant progress had been made. For the first time in a long time we can boast of a President who is not building a castle somewhere in his village. Money is going where it out to go, and people are going to jail for stealing. The idiot Sule that you're here supporting looted billions from his state. I'm sure that is your perfect role model.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by somehow: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
So says Sule Lamido.

Mtchew
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by jumobi1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Didn’t FFK say Buhari told him he will never forgive the Igbos for what happened to their leaders )Ahmadu Bello and Balewa)?
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by teepain: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shots fired: boom! boom!! boom!! And the thing goes.....
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

Buhari is no better than Lamido in terms of corruption. He is even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
AceRoyal:
He's just a typical Fulani man! tongue

If these allegations are true, then it shows why PMB has been silent on the recent continuous genocidal attacks by Fulani herdsmen which may be due to hatred of those that are not pro-north.

After all silence means consent/approval.

Fulani herdsmen are the field boys working for cow owners of MACBAN or Myetti Allah and Buhari is a member. In other words, he is a sponsor of the terrorists.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by engrchykae(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
sirugos:
bia nwokem are you well at all?
my dear sarrki is right..
The north knew all these all along and kept quiet for buhari to hijacck power.
Now that he is about to round up they have come with a new story.
Let buhari complete the 8 years of the north and power returns to the south.
If we replace buhari with another northerner,he will want to go two terms to consolidate the northern advantage that buhari have put in place
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!
yusufus buharius,the son of buharius,the patron saint of daura bought two bmw bikes costing 57 million naira each.
Where did he get the money

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by engrchykae(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ekoishome:
I love people like this! Say the truth not minding whose Ox is gored...
i am really sorry that the fulanis are more intelligent than you.
Do you know why sule lamido did not say this prior to the 2015 elections?
If he did,jonathan will win,a nyamiri.
So he shut up and waited for power to come to the north and now is the perfect time to say what we already know.
Now that buhari's tenure is coming to an end.
They want to sacrifice Buhari's remaining four years for another northerner that will want to go 8years.
Buhari's remaining 4years won't be enough for the northern agenda they need at least 8.
Begin to take fulani very serious
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Is Buhari not looting?;Are you not ashamed that your so called General is not even in charge of his Government? His wife is criticising him on Twitter, his senator is blasting him. He is a weakling of a president, a lie incompetent president. What soft standing are you talking about? Are you not ashamed of yourself? You should be, people like you are why Nigeria is a shithole, glaring at the face of incompetence with smile. A swine of a human being you are!!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by bejeria101(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Money is going where? $44m NIA money that was moved to the villa who accounts for that? Dey there make pant wear you. You BMC trolls have selective amnesia

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Which money is going to where it was supposed to go? If anything Jonathan's children studied in Nigeria, which I am so sure of while your weakling of a president's kids studied in London. Do you know how much it is to pay for British education while not a citizen? I know and it is so high. He said he had 150 cows, how did he pay their tuition with such cows. You are a coward who fails to realize he has been duped and that makes you a greater clueless fool.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by madridsta007(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Buffon spotted

Hehe.
Zombie. Your numbers have reduced drastically.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by HSfoundation(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Please can you provide evidence to back this up? Is there a castle being built somewhere in Daura? Provide evidence or shut your dirty trap and stop spewing bullshit! angry

Do you want the vengeful part or the corrup part,

If someone could keep so much hate since 1983 to come vent anger and take his pound of flesh like Shylock on Dasuki what else do you want.

The one who is sponsored by the proceeds of corruption is even more culpable of corruption, 2nd Corruption 5:19 "If anyman be in APC, behold he is a new creature, all his loot shall be forgiven, cause old things have passed away" N.B: Orji Uzor Kalu, Also Akala,Maina, Malami to mention but a few.

With these, pls keep that shithole mouth of yours shut.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by HSfoundation(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Where is the #500 million dollars Abacha loot,

The loot has be re-looted for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by billyG(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Instaed of Lamido to sell himsef,he is churning hate speech,did he loves buhari his fellow fulani brother?
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by honor4me: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Why are you even answering them. The same Buhari who they labeled as being intolerant was said to have been attending the State Executive meeting with a Christian President in the person of Jonathan. If he had been attending it would have been “see how the meeting was dominated by Katsina people”. What can you do to please people?
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by laruseh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
I thank Sule Lamido for this exposition, I noticed Buhari body language at that time, remain courageous and bold in the face of truth at all time that I can give to you

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by eddieo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Why are you limiting yourself? Is there anything wrong if southerner claim power in 2019?
He is just being cunning. It's a strategy devised by the Buhari Support Organization to mobillize votes for PMB. He is well paid by the organization to make this 2023 slogan trend by influencing many online. Don't fall for his gimmicks. He might even be a northerner claiming to be a southerner. He is playing reverse psychology to manipulate many into voting for PMB in 2019.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Kdon2: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

It means you prefer failure any day! if not for tinubu buhari would have failed the fourth attempt at presidency. He is a failure naturally that's why his administration is a failure already.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by DamiBukola: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:
Northerner politics don start power must return to the south 2023
Respect your self, power must remain in the North until 2027 because Baba must give way to whoever had the ball and the person who can defeat him will surely come from the North come 2019.

You cannot deceive us with your foolish gimmicks .
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by IdeyFindWife: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary is a wicked soul.

’For the over two years that Yar’Adua was president, Gen. Buhari never attended the Council of State meeting'.

He never forgives.. too vindictive. embarassed

Absent
Wasn't that how he sat, week in, week out, at FEC meetings, looking directly into Shagari's eyes and pledging undying loyalty all the while planning the man's downfall via the first ever coup Detat truncating a democratic civilian adminstration!

And all to produce what? An unrecoverable downward trend

Confusion, acrimony, loss of value to the Nigerian brand and dream, a legacy of trans-generational backwardness all for the masses to bear.

And the laughable part are his suicidal supporters making excuses for his continual punishment of them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Essy697: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Who Is this one? so if he is building a castle somewhere he will come to ur house to tell u,
u nid to borrow sense walahi..
How many pple has ur buhari nailed for stealing nd jailed afterwards pls name just one Person..Continue deceiving ursf..

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Essy697: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridsta007:

Zombie spotted.
As in ehn Zombie raise to power 100, the Guy is so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by oluwaphates: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
This article requires critical thinking
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
That is what made them to overthrow buhari in 1985, that is what he is doing now.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
eddieo:

He is just being cunning. It's a strategy devised by the Buhari Support Organization to mobillize votes for PMB. He is well paid by the organization to make this 2023 slogan trend by influencing many online. Don't fall for his gimmicks. He might even be a northerner claiming to be a southerner. He is playing reverse psychology to manipulate many into voting for PMB in 2019.
Don't mind the asslicker jare what he doesn't know is we in the south are more wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by LBanks(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
hobermener:
For nigerians to boldy come out and support a man whose HATE filled comments resulted in the murder of young corps members with bright career prospects serving in the north, and other innocent citizens, i knew the country was damned and sold to the devil himself.
A man who till tomorrow adamantly refuses to apologize for his divisive and fanatical actions, is that one a president?

Leaving this sh!thole was one of the greatest things God ever help me accomplish.
. I swear, I didn't witness Buharis first tenure as Military president, but after I witnessed the hate comments that resulted in the murder of those innocent corpers in 2011, and Buharis silence on it(meaning support or approval) for their murder, I automatically wrote off this man

I was surprised to see the way many Nigerians openly supported the same man in 2015
Many people in this country are foolish, I swear, little wonder Mavrodi made a lot of fortune from gullible people in this country

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary is a wicked soul.

’For the over two years that Yar’Adua was president, Gen. Buhari never attended the Council of State meeting'.

He never forgives.. too vindictive. embarassed

President Yar' adua was educated politician in Fulani, while Buhari's herdman in Fulani.

Buhari's in government to protecting all his Fulani herdsmen jihadist movement.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by mvem(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
AceRoyal:
He's just a typical Fulani man! tongue

If these allegations are true, then it shows why PMB has been silent on the recent continuous genocidal attacks by Fulani herdsmen which may be due to hatred of those that are not pro-north.

After all silence means consent/approval.
...yaraduwa was Fulani too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.