Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" (39205 Views)

Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by sandland: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

Bro I like what you said. Every person must have his nature.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by jacyhelen(f): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by jrusky(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mr lamudo no need say it again we all know hate runs in buhari blood. We 've all seen it much more since he took over power.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by PHILipu1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
After all this noise,Buhari will still win 2019 presidential election with landslide.
I only know that all this noise makers and IPOB terrorist will just cry and shout 'rigging' and we will all move on.

SAI BABA TILL 2023

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by iamdannyfc(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don know since
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by hmabdool(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
it is sai BABA till 2023 settled...meanwhile in the other news by same time in 2014, our so called 'clerics' were swimming in millions of dollars but because PMB has shot the tap, the wailers are so angry and desperate to tarnish #saiBABA image...sai BABA
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by 7lives: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

Sule is a joker, he think say people no know say him be thief.
I pray he emerge as a pdp candidate so that people can white wash him.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Sgwin: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yar'adua is a peacemaker when he was ruling Nigeria no hatered no division but since this old army Fulani got into power things change beyond repair
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Bobby808: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
sounding very elementary and prematured

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by akpesky(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
tru talk but come out very late
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by UncleJudax(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
hobermener:
For nigerians to boldy come out and support a man whose HATE filled comments resulted in the murder of young corps members with bright career prospects serving in the north, and other innocent citizens, i knew the country was damned and sold to the devil himself.
A man who till tomorrow adamantly refuses to apologize for his divisive and fanatical actions, is that one a president?

Leaving this sh!thole was one of the greatest things God ever help me accomplish.
You may have a point. It is relieving to talk about Nigeria from a distance.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by bpalace(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:
So all the former APC govs are saints...they no embezzle?

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Segol: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mr. President is not expected to build castles because Fulanis property is nothing but cows. Let people ask Mr. President how many cows he has. We all will be surprised that he is also a wealthy man like others. He has latent wealth unknown to Nigerians.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by origima: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Only fools will take this destroyers of Nigeria who are now claiming born again serious. Nigeria is our country and we no the truth. They looted us dry and dead so all this na story for the fools
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by thedondada(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:
Northerner politics don start power must return to the south 2023

The hidden message behind the message.

They want to jostle for the number one seat knowing that it would come back to the south by 2023. Here's their last chance cos 12yrs wait would make them nonentities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by surgical: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

No my friend, the joke is on you! We voted out corruption, indolence, criminality and profligacy. Though things are not 100% or not going exactly as planned, but significant progress had been made. For the first time in a long time we can boast of a President who is not building a castle somewhere in his village. Money is going where it out to go, and people are going to jail for stealing. The idiot Sule that you're here supporting looted billions from his state. I'm sure that is your perfect role model.
. you think people still buy this bullshit in 2018, you Mr integrity has been demystified, he is as corrupt as they come,the corruption under the last administration is a child's play considering ,what's going on, then when you look at capacity to deliver the last administration tower high above the current one considering their achievements.so look for other selling point ,if you guys have any, this corruption thing is stale abeg, we want good governance, if your buhari cannot provide that, he should geraraeah men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by eodavids(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

Mr mumu google is your friend. Sule has been charged to court for corruption. His sons are also in court for corruption. You guys should try to read and research before pressing those buttons and posting comments. Its really irritating how you people post angry

For referring to me as mumu; you made it public how uncultured you are. Do you think every body in this forum uses/accepts abuses?

You may prefer a candidate over another but that should inform you that another person may prefer a different candidate, while some are apolitical and wishes all candidates equal success.

Sule Lamido and sons were charged to court in 2015 for an infinitesimal amount of money. Do you know how much?
1.5 billion naira.
Common knowledge is that the current Governor I Jigawa state hates Lamido with passion and if the only fund he charges Lamido of having embezzled in Jigawa for 8years is such amount; then only ignoramus of your type will accept such allegation as if a proven fact.

Lamido was the best performing Governor in his time and Jigawa state is the testimonial for you to feed your foolish eyes.

Saminu Turaki, the predecessor to Sule embezzled over 10billion but sule did not make too much noise, rather he went to work as Governor and left a good report card for the future present and future Jigawa people to leverage upon, blind and deaf people like you won't see or hear that.

I am not a PDP person, but Sule Lamido Worked hard for Jigawa state such the the current, Badaru, won't measure up to and being slammed with allegation of 1.5 billion against his sons is negligible compared to the work he left on ground.

Buhari is my man. We paid for his ticket in 2014 through the then BSO recharge cards. But I won't abuse anybody, his candidate nor his supporter.

Gain sense pls!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
I mean no harm, President Muhammad Buhari is a chronic vengeful person. He is static and intolerant.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by surgical: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
7lives:

Sule is a joker, he think say people no know say him be thief.
I pray he emerge as a pdp candidate so that people can white wash him.
you can't label anybody a thief again and make him loose election again buhari has made sure of that, look for other strategy to sell buhari, this will not fly ,caveat I am not a fan of lamido.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by misgab: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
oga Lamido, you are very correct .APC is a clueless party led by clueless leaders. All you progressive elders in the north have to do is to present a young, agile and intelligent man who will take Nigeria to the technology age. and not been lead by Dinosaurs who though are very tired but refused to retire. Lest I forget GMB advised the then president yaradua to resign I think is time for him to do same after all what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. he should practice what he preached then
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Godsonkemz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari's hatred for good people who are against his wickedness is well pronounced. By the way, can a dictator relate well with a Democrat who left good legacies. What good thing will Buhari be remembered for when he's gone. None but wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Late president Umaru Yaradua, the best President we have had so far.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by chuxjay(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:
Northerner politics don start power must return to the south 2023
Why are you limiting yourself? Is there anything wrong if southerner claim power in 2019?
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by plaetton: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

No my friend, the joke is on you! We voted out corruption, indolence, criminality and profligacy. Though things are not 100% or not going exactly as planned, but significant progress had been made. For the first time in a long time we can boast of a President who is not building a castle somewhere in his village. Money is going where it out to go, and people are going to jail for stealing. The idiot Sule that you're here supporting looted billions from his state. I'm sure that is your perfect role model.
Use your brain for once.

How many corruption scandals have we seen in Aso Rock so far, talkless of what we may likely see when these vagabonds are out of power?

Aside from media trials, who has been tried and convicted from the previous administration ?

Kindly gives us some of the progress made in any area of Nigeria life since the locust invaded in 2015 ?
Seriously.

Kindly tell us one single index of living that has improved over the last 3 years .

Kindly tell us an single positive structural adjustment to our economy or democracy in the last 3 yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by smogup: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

can you tell me what buhari is doing with an helipad in daura. Your mumu is still very fresh. Anofia

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

But why are you this dumb for goodness sakes?
So you really mean Buhari isn't corrupt? I laugh you in Panya cos your ignorance is out of this world.
You keep shouting about Buhari not building castles somewhere. So that means he doesn't steal abi? Do you know how many properties this stupid president must have aquired secretely in some places?
How many properties did you hear that Patience, Jonathan's wife had until when they were out of power and Buhari came in?
You can nevwe be sure how much this Buhari has stolen until he leaves office and another regime enters there, thats when all the things done in his administration in the background will be unveiled.
Buhari is the grandmaster of corruption whether you believe it or not... Use your head!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Omudia11: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cheers to leaving the sh!thole.

PS: I left too.
hobermener:
For nigerians to boldy come out and support a man whose HATE filled comments resulted in the murder of young corps members with bright career prospects serving in the north, and other innocent citizens, i knew the country was damned and sold to the devil himself.
A man who till tomorrow adamantly refuses to apologize for his divisive and fanatical actions, is that one a president?

Leaving this sh!thole was one of the greatest things God ever help me accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by positivethought: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
SBG04:

keep deceiving yourself,lot of monumental corruption is going on right under buhari's watch,so many persons who have been accused of heavy corrupt acts are his close associates with no action taken against them,just yesterday Senate president n senator misau cried out about the massive corruption in the petroleum sector with the ironical return of fuel subsidy payment n federal appointments respectively, buhari has been very autocratic with little respect for rule of law or court judgments with nothing to show for three years in power, his son Yusuf not known for any work just got involved in accident with power bikes worth tens of millions but because he is of buhari no questions to asked but if it were some other person accusations of corruption would have flying about from your likes,but no problems even lies n propaganda has their expiry dates.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.