Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter (38294 Views)

Bala Mohammed Suspends Ahmed Suleiman, Emir Of Misau Over Crisis / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by homesteady(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lalasticlala why is this news trending on every social media except Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by eagleeye2: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
PMB must be voted in again. The Zombies must confess with their mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by id911(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is the second time this rare breed of a woman is publicly and stylishly telling Nigerians that Buhari is a bad product which Nigeria should discard. A woman that sleeps on the same bed with the man. Despite this, one still sees people supporting this failure of a man called Buhari. It's unfortunate

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by eagleeye2: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
homesteady:
Lalasticlala why is this news trending on every social media except Nairaland?
Cos Nairaland nwere share

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Mayor21(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hehehe I just dey laugh here

I'm glad this is happening. Atleast, they won't say we didn't warn them. I hope they repeat same mistake in 2019

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Kenturkey048(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
same cabal hijacked Jonathan's government ..no hope for 9ja that's just the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by gurunlocker: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
This woman hasn't been in the news for a while, I think they are trying to shut her mouth with every mean...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by bigangel4u(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Haganah:
Lols.
See two of the guys you quoted down here.
Lol. Who and who are those, please?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Throwback: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Warship:
Afonjas how far.?

Good morning to all those who insulted Igbos for standing by Jonathan.

You stood by a slowpoke and a dunce while others voted a dullard. Yet you are still proud that you stood by a slowpoke who didn't achieve anything tangible?

The same sacking that the first slowpoke got, is what the current dullard will also get.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by doyinbaby(f): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Believe Aisha buhari at your peril
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Even Aisha don tire for the Old man under-performance... especially for the other room.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Amankalizer(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
If she gets APC presidential ticket
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by godson4u79(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari will be surprised to be defeated 2019.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Jaykolo10(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
So his wife as even denounced him... and still some stupid people won't still grow up and still always support him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by opribo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ever since she granted that interview with BBC the cabal have tactical ensured that she never talks to the press. With this post now, I just don't know I can imagine what she will go through in the hands of blood thirsty marauders who believe a woman's place is in the other room.

We stand with the firstlady for speaking out the bitter truth and exposing the cabal.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
RZArecta2:
Even aunty Aisha is tired of the useless man she married cool

A really useless man and cow

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Kenturkey048(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
who go support one that doesn't know his left from right...3years in office and can't boost of one thing.only laying accusations and claims on the past administration for the cause of ur failure...Na only Jesus fit rule us..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shithole Senator, shithole country, shithole president.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by EKOSuperior(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by nawtyme: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Something Aisha would deny tomorrow and claim her account was hacked?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Rikidony(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
I myself supported Buhari in 2019, but am ain't making such mistake again come 2019, Donald duke for president, join the NIM now.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by BeijinDossier: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ngeneukwenu who hack madam' s account? Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by PointZerom: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Haganah:
Aisha my crush!

I bless this thread with my presence. Zombies please stay away.

yari..
sar..i
Lion..l.o
us.a
and other ipigs please stay away.

Sarrki is my friend now and does not belong here any longer, face Liondeleo ngeneukwenu USBA python1 omenkalives and omenkadies

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by chiedu7: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Haganah:
Aisha my crush!

I bless this thread with my presence. Zombies please stay away.

yari..
sar..i
Lion..l.o
us.a
and other ipigs please stay away.

Amaechi is mad

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by kingpole: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
That's a low blow man sad

Chidexter:
I think buhari would be needing a sex doll real soon.

He probably can't perform anyway

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by suyamasta(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aisha the universe bear u witness! God bless your soul!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by degamemaster(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Only zombies and their supporters will defend buhari continuously without searching their consciences.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Chidexter(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
kingpole:
That's a low blow man sad

I never even start

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by Arysexy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
All are weak and tired of the old cow in aso rock, except the hopeless afonja Muslim slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
A house divided against itself will surely not stand. I believe something not well is happening in Buhari's other room for his wife to have resorted to social media. Baba cannot even settle matter with his wife in the other room. Nigeria is in trouble. A man not capable of governing his house is not fit for a national leader.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter by femicyrus(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
if only GEJ had this type of wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.