Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years (38203 Views)

"There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande / Laolu Akande Appointed As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson By Buhari / Buhari To Appoint Laolu-Akande, As Osinbajo's Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by nesta007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Many Nigerians disagreed when Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said that the Federal government in the last 10 years have not constructed a single road in the last 10 years. His spokesperson, Laolu Akande, has asked Nigerians to name road projects completed by the past administrations in the last 10yrs.

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/704376128442658817?lang=en

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by mynd1(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Gbam! Where r wailing Zombies when u need them most? angry

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Aufbauh(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Epic question!
Where are the #PDPHOUSEOFHUNGER followers?
The object of the superior man is truth not falsehood and vain blabbing.
The gullibility of the PDP e-rats is pitiful and shameful.
They lived in bitterness peddling falsehood, opposing all that is good and wishing evil for our dear country Nigeria.
The most effective thing is that we have a president that is focused and determined, not swerved by praise or senseless criticism.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by doctokwus: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Q.E.D
It's not by telling us u attended same church with osinbajo or have the same spiritual father or share the same food with him.
People should mention just ONE road started and completed over the past few years.
This is the kind of challenge Fayose should take up.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Jorussia(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
Q.E.D
It's not by telling us u attended same church with osinbajo or have the same spiritual father or share the same food with him.
People should mention just ONE road started and completed over the past years.
I am waiting for the wailers to name the federal road that was started and completed in the last ten years.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by tsephanyah(f): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
can u tell us one promise Apc said during election and was started talkless of completing,, I will go to Twitter and challenge that,,,, #lies is Apc and there motives is propaganda and conspiracy.

253 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Codedzng: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by doctokwus: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
can u tell us one promise Apc sayed during election and was begging talkless of completing, doh I'm not in the country I will go to Twitter and challenge u about that,,,, lies is Apc and there motives is propaganda and conspiracy.
People are talking of 10yrs,u are talking of 9months.
Are u ok at all?

382 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by nesta007(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
can u tell us one promise Apc sayed during election and was begging talkless of completing, doh I'm not in the country I will go to Twitter and challenge u about that,,,, lies is Apc and there motives is propaganda and conspiracy.

Apc never use one year and for ur info them never pass this year budget. #Wailer

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
1. The Benin-Ore road
2. East- west road
3. Abuja-Lokoja Abaji Dualisation
4. Kano-Maiduguri Dualisation
5. Onitsha head-bridge
6. Onitsha Owerri expressway
7. Von-Machok RD
8. Katsina Daura rd
9. The east-west RD
10. IJEBU IGBO-SEKONA (OGUN STATE)
11. GOMBE BYPASS ROAD (GOMBE STATE)

402 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Seglaw01: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:

Answer question u no gree answer u dey compare 10month govt. wit 10yrs govt.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Seglaw01: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
ionsman:

Is this your dullness factory fitted?
i beg ask him/her again
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by phemmyutd(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:

you were only asked to name Just one Road build by PDP and not to tell us stories.

stop diverting our attention

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by phemmyutd(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
1. The Benin-Ore road
2. East- west road
5. Onitsha head-bridge
7. Von-Machok RD
8. Katsina Daura rd
9. The east-west RD

are these new built roads or repaired road? go back to the question and answer properly

357 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by PAINGAIN: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
ionsman:

Is this your dullness factory fitted?
now that he has mentioned more than ten roads this is all u got to say? U lying zombies r just pathetic. Tell ur mister osinbajo spokesperson that onitsha/owerri road is there bcus of one man. Mofos. Lying zombies.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by PentiumPro(f): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
When you ask wailers for hard evidences and facts, they will go mute, but bring them to a insult and abuse party, you will see them dancing shoki and shakitibobo on the thread.
Wailers - no sense.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by NewNigeriaMind: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
PAINGAIN:
now that he has mentioned more than ten roads this is all u got to say? U lying zombies r just pathetic. Tell ur mister osinbajo spokesperson that onitsha/owerri road is there bcus of one man. Mofos. Lying zombies.

Let reinterate,

Name one NEW road:
- started
-Completed

In the last ten years.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by PAINGAIN: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
phemmyutd:

are these new built roads or repaired road? go back to the question and answer properly
any pathway is a road. There was a complete overhaul of onitsha/owerri road. With the way it was and the way it is now, it is a complete new road to all of us.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by NewNigeriaMind: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
1. The Benin-Ore road
2. East- west road
5. Onitsha head-bridge
7. Von-Machok RD
8. Katsina Daura rd
9. The east-west RD

Wrong answer, try to read and comprehend

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by phemmyutd(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
PAINGAIN:

Is comprehension your problem? those are not new road, they are repaired roads, check the question again

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by NewNigeriaMind: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
PAINGAIN:
any pathway is a road. There was a complete overhaul of onitsha/owerri road. With the way it was and the way it is now, it is a complete new road to all of us.

Lekki ikoyi link bridge that will qualify as a new bridge,

This my friend is not new, like you said overhaul. The lekki Epe road is also overhaul, the road is not new.

Hey...just stating the obvious.

Plus don't take politicians and their words personal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by PAINGAIN: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Let reinterate,

Name one NEW road:
- started
-Completed

In the last ten years.
u mean like carving through a forest to construct a road where there was nothing before?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by PAINGAIN: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
phemmyutd:

Is comprehension your problem? those are not new road, they are repaired roads, check the question again
comprehension is not my problem but we should be talking about repairing and maintain the ones we have. But i wan ask abeg, when osinbajo finished saying what he said, did he promise to build new roads or he just left it at that? How many new roads did he promise to construct? Oya lie to me, lying zombie.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by tritt(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ok Mr Spokesman....Please can APC start constructing a (1) new road and lets see it get commissioned before 2019.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by PAINGAIN: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Lekki ikoyi link bridge that will qualify as a new bridge,

This my friend is not new, like you said overhaul. The lekki Epe road is also overhaul, the road is not new.

Hey...just stating the obvious.

Plus don't take politicians and their words personal.
hey i don't take politicians for their word, heck i don't even listen to them but i just want to know what osibanjo promised to do about the lack of new roads in the last ten years.

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by LadyExcellency: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Let reinterate,

Name one NEW road:
- started
-Completed

In the last ten years.

Construction of Kankara Gurbi road

Construction of the Loko – Oweto Bridge linking Nasarawa and Benue States

Construction of Bida – Sacci – Nupeko Road

Construction of Oju – Obussa – Ainu Road

Construction of Jarmai – Bashar road

Construction of Jalingo – Kuna Lau Road (Section II)

Construction of Gombe – By Pass Road

Reconstruction of Benin – Abraka phase I

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by ahaz: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
phemmyutd:

mr antagonist, com manchok road is a new road,go and see it itself..between tell us one promise fufiled by your lieng party.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by tuniski: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Don't mind those liars whose burden is doing just 10% of the previous admin's achievements.
A scamming pastor and chanting followership! Smh

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
1. The Benin-Ore road
2. East- west road
5. Onitsha head-bridge
7. Von-Machok RD
8. Katsina Daura rd
9. The east-west RD
Thank you sir!
It is appalling that the APC and its alleged spokesman has made very,very insulting comments which practically affects its own governance as well.
God bless Obj for his own efforts
God bless Yar'dua
God bless Gej
As a nation we thank these former presidents for there service to Nigeria!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Google Clebrates Olaudah Equiano's 272nd Birthday With Image / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.