Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets (38229 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by jazon(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku's team are scared of Videos like this, they have challenged the youths of this country, we accept!! The North Will be Obidient!!
Peter Obi will be President in 2023

https://twitter.com/Jessehallidaygi/status/1583480876100292608?t=3tvJ6wQ7B5uY-GvQ3wgxHQ&s=19

166 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by LoneWolf212: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's Obi O'clock

The gospel go reach everybody

501 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by flamingREED(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
North come carry PO for head pass some of us southerners.

So lovely

550 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Macphenson: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
woow

44 Likes

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Bendeco02: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obi will shock them

It will clear for their eyes by February 2023.

323 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Suffering knows no tribe. We can no longer be suffering and smiling.

354 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by begoniaa: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2022
It seems nlfpmod did not see this? Abi the news has made FP before?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Ineedhustle247: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:
It seems nlfpmod did not see this? Abi the news has made FP before?
Boss grin
It's easier for Emilokan to grant interview than for MODS to take this news to FP
grin

Thank God we know who we want

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Thedon22: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Eeyah ! See what Obis supporters have been reduced to . Some people are bent on labouring in vain.

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by owobokiri(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Thedon22:
Eeyah ! See what Obis supporters have been reduced to . Some people are bent on labouring in vain.
Cry Cry baby..

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by FactBoyz: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
grin
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by GolDRoger: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
cry
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by mbahdi(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Obi is a goal
Obi is super intelligent.he gave dis figure and I verified and it was accurate.he said taraba land marks is bigger Dan dat of Israel and Belgium join together.brethen I went searching and it was true.obi have made us feel like learning again.cos we keep searching and searching

182 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Tflex01: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
6 paid zombies lmao

Anything to raise Obiidiotts hope lol

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by tolumizzy(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
We loading SW asap
Obi leads....others follows

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Cryofigbos: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Una go dey disturb us with foolish news, I don't know hw dis nonsense make it to front page

Ppl r campaigning everyday for tinubu and other candidates across the north and other part of Nigeria everyday but if Emeka and chukwudi selling fake drugs in d north gather una go dey disturb us with am grin grin grin

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by tiswell(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Even the northerners have seen the hope grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by kufre2010: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku Abubakah

A Northerner do not need a Yoruba or Igbo president but need president or Northern Origin.

Tinubu
I did not beg them to give me contract, nor beg them to make me minister. I did not beg them to give me carry or soup or to give me wife. I get money. It is the turn of the Yoruba, if they don't give me as Yoruba, it is my turn.

Peter Obi

Put all of us in a scale and verify who we are, it is important for you not to say because Peter Obi is from the Easth I will vote him. Do not vote for me because I am an Igbo man. Do not vote for anybody because he is from the North or West but vote for me because I have conscience. This is the time to vote for a human being that have conscience and trust

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Gijos(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by nony43(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Spread the gospel. They must be Obident. If they don’t accept an Igbo man as President, they will accept him as a vice.

18 Likes

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Obi is a goal we love this

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by herkeem: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Be Obidient and yusful..... Listen to Peter Obi and hear how a president should talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTYY9Gdk53Q

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by KingOfTheDamned: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
grin this is what the drug addict Tinubu and his iliterate supporters don't understand. You can't buy love or loyalty. You can't use lies to gain true love or loyalty. The idiots don't understand that people hate APC and Tinubu.

No matter the influencers , no matter the social media propaganda, no matter the sponsored slander articles ... People will never love Tinubu and people will never hate Peter Obi.

The fact is Tinubu will never ever rule Nigeria..cry from now till eternity,it won't change a thing cheesy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
I only counted 6 people lol
If obi win one local govt for north,I go deactivate my nairaland account

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Wickedfacts: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Very good. At least, when Obi loses, this thread will serve as reference that Obi didn't lose because he's from the SE and the North refused to support him. 885

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by oluwaseyi0: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Some people just love believing their own hype and basking in their own euphoria

Even Jehovah witness that usually knock on my door plenty pass this

This is fuxking presidential election not a ward councillorship post

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Batmangotham: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by princepee: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
The wind of change!
2023 election will come with a lot of surprises.
The old and tired politicians should get ready for retirement.
President obi is coming!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by nony43(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I only counted 6 people lol
If obi win one local govt for north,I go deactivate my nairaland account

Let me screenshot this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by kushma(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Urchins don’t know what hit them, this movement will only get much more better. Vote for a competent leader vote for Peter Obi

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shortest Route To Solving Bokoharam Insurgency In Nigeria By Ahmed Tinubu / Keke Napep Ambulances Launched In Ebonyi State As Nigerians React. Photos / President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.