Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (92916 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Diso60090(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2018
bidemz:
Blessings already fallen on dat dude
but wait o....some guys got no shame o...he should have asked him for the doe in another coded way...which one be i never chop since morning... u never chop before u dey enter instagram abi...ifa slap u now dem go say i do bad thing

Go slap am now if me and you nor go get problem person never eat talk am come out na problem why you come dey form leki style inside ajegule ehen this boi
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by BiafranBushBoy: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

You are a modernize troll grin

Lol... No mind me.

Good night papi...

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Etianwanokon: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2018
God bless you
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by PDPGuy: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2018
naijapips04:
You never eat you dey buy data.
You dey mind am? Some people just no wan get sense.
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:55am On Jan 20, 2018
bidemz:
but wait o....some guys got no shame o...he should have asked him for the doe in another coded way...which one be i never chop since morning... u never chop before u dey enter instagram abi...ifa slap u now dem go say i do bad thing
Jugunu�����
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by chuks34(m): 1:10am On Jan 20, 2018
proeast:
E Money my man!

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Wawuu! grin cheesy cool

Let me do mine...

Oga Seun, your girl never marry since oooo. Even if na mini introduction, bless your girl na. angry cry

Send me your phone number
Let me bless you with four times Seun's size grin

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Omudia11: 3:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Amen!
Threebear:
Jesus said it, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be open to you ,the man asked and now he's getting times four of what he asked. So shall it be to anyone that types Amen grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:48am On Jan 20, 2018
bidemz:

The fact is some people are really hungry and it doesn't matter how the dude went about it. Always show some love just as Ifa Boss has just done.
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by ymstar(m): 4:41am On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
It's too late to fail... We are too loaded to be empty

I actually thought airforce invented the statement.
me too
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by johnkey: 4:48am On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

You want to stop going to church abi? grin
Hey how was your night?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by highchief1: 4:53am On Jan 20, 2018
MiaB:
I am here oh incase anyone wanna bless me 4 times grin
u no go go stand for road ?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by dingbang(m): 5:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You can't view my pics on credit please I don't have any business to do with broke guys biko.....grin grin grin the earlier you start making preparations to get out from someone's apartment the better for you..... cool
he has a house already... undecided
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by TinaAnita(f): 5:25am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=kokomaster3d post=64348949][b]Abeg does this guy look like somebody who doesnt have money to eat.[/

Appearance is deceptive sometimes. Things aren't always the way they appear

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by uboy73: 6:44am On Jan 20, 2018
pls help put my children back to sch..six of them pays 74k in total..ewuzie ikenna ..access bank...0038370373
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by TaiKuun(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2018
After the idiot spends the money, he'll resort to begging another celeb for food. I just hate lazy and shameless guys in my life

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by TaiKuun(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2018
After the idiot spends the money, he'll resort to begging another celeb for food. I just hate lazy and shameless guys in my life
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2018
MiaB:

Father Lord i bless this poster today 4 times. Amen. U are now blessed 4 times anytime.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by obax321(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Amen
Threebear:
Jesus said it, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be open to you ,the man asked and now he's getting times four of what he asked. So shall it be to anyone that types Amen grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2018
MiaB:
I for bless you if to say u get picture of ur face and phone number
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Wawuu! grin cheesy cool

Let me do mine...

Oga Seun, your girl never marry since oooo. Even if na mini introduction, bless your girl na. angry cry

Oya, come make I put ring for your finger
Who knows where blessing they come from??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) / Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.