Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet (1219 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by marttol: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please pardon my grammatical errors wink
My post is mainly for those fools who says there is no God (YES, that is what the Bible calls them)... And also to the carnal minded people, who keep intruding into things of the spirits (I ain't surprise, cos the Bible says things of the spirit is a Foolishnes into men) ,some will even go to the extent of saying that Jesus Christ will not appear again... Wait let me ask you, have you ever visited a real prophet of God?...
Here is my experience with a real man of God, I really wanna help my dad whom I know is under demonic manipulations ,so I decided to go to my shop neighbor's church which is at isolo (name withheld) ,when I got there after the service (it was on Tuesday, you can only see the Bishop on Tuesday) so people who came to see the Bishop will be told to sit down on the front sit, they will be given numbers,when they got to me, they didn't want me to enter saying I'm underage (19),they took me to one of their senior pastor, I told him everything... He now have me a letter to give to those people that will direct me to the Bishop, I eventually enter to see him sha, as you are entering, he will pray and start mentioning bible verses (NOTE :I'm not the only one that enter alone, we were about five) so there are five chairs facing him, to each person he will use the Bible verse to address them, then he will start revealing the source of their problems, as he was speaking I noticed He would be shaking his head or his body would be shake (LIKE A PERSON IS TALKING TO HIM) ...sometimes he would reply by saying "I'LL SAY"...he would first mention some names, if the person he is talking didn't get it, he would say again that "FATHER WITH YOU ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ",then the voice will tell him in a way the person he is talking to will understand... He told a guy beside me, how somebody intentionally send him away when his blessing is on the way... To another person he told him about the soap He collected from someone which he believes will bring him good luck and a ring, he even told him where he kept it in his room, to me he let me know my dad is having an affair with a woman (Iya ibeji) in our former house(he even let me know about the cat which always makes noise at our windoor every night before, so in summary IYA IBEJI is a witch) , he said he likes women(which is absolutely true, )he now urge me to stay away from a women,and never stay among people who smokes, he refused to tell me so many things about my dad, he says I'm too young to know, he says if I know and I said if I know and I say it to my dad's face that he will curse me and it will affect me, he said he would like to see my dad, I told him he would not want to come, he said then let him die in the situation (that's it, the manipulated him to the extent that he doesn't even know he needs help, if someone tries to take him to a good church, he would turn it into a fight with the person) winkbut I eventually enticed him with money (imagine me telling my dad if he follows me somewhere I will give him the money he asked from me... As in my dad, oh lord!!!,(that's where I will stop) but here is where I am going
WHO IS WATCHING EVERYTHING HAPPENING AND TELLING THE MAN THE HIDDEN THINGS IN ONE'S LIFE?WHO IS PRESENT EVERY WHERE AT THE SAME TIME? DEFINITELY AN INVINCIBLE EYE IS WATCHING EVERYONE (ALL THINGS PRESENT ON EARTH), BUT YOU JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND IT, COS HE CREATED US, DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT AS HUMANS THERE ARE THINGS WE CAN'T FATHOM, THINGS WE CAN NEVER THINK ABOUT, TO THOSE WHO ALWAYS ASK WHO CREATED GOD? CAN A CLAY POT SAY TO ITS POTTER, WHO MADE ME...TO ALL HUMANS, IN YOUR MIND YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE ENOUGH, BUT YOU AIN'T WISE AT ALL...
one thing again that made me took this step of visiting a prophet is that I thought it was my father's wife who was manipulating him, cos one night I dreamt she made me lose a schorlarship (I actually lost a schorlarship in 2009,me self for Don dey America since
2years ago) I woke up crying that day, then I changed completely towards her, I always frown whenever I see her (this is a woman who wants to send me to higher institution o) then I mentioned this word that morning before I left for work ,I raised my voice ensuring she hears me "if not that bastard that made me lose the schorlarship that year all this won't be happening "as in God is awesome, (each time I meditate on God, knowing that God really exist, tears always comes out from my eyes) people you thought actually cares for you will be your REAL ENEMY, Mehn that woman was shocked down to earth, as In in her mind, how did I know all this deep things (NOTE :i avent even dreamt of visiting a prophet all this while o), since then this woman when she is talking to people and sees I'm there will bring up topic like why are people so evil, so those ones will be like this woman is very good o, she would say God should kill her insteadof her to do evil to person... This woman is a person who usually tells me that I will wake up one day of my life and start crying, that she warn me that I did not hear (but each time she talks like that she says it with so much certainty but my conscience is always clean, I never knew they were up to something, somebody ones told her son (a step bro) to Me that he should be very careful with that woman, that she knows herbalist home, my bro told me, this is a woman who always read Bible o... This world is finished
Eh Ehn, to my post now, the Bible says the sun will be darken, the powers of heaven will be shaken... It's not a day any human will be prepared for, when the eye which is watching us will reveal himself, we will all hallucinate together (yes, that is what the ignorant calls seeing into the spirit realm) I'm not saying there is nothing like hallucinations o... To some of you that will want to say the pastor used some tricks on us, you can pm me, I will give you the church address, it's not even a church that preach about earthly things all the times...
STAY BLESSED wink
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by dkronicle(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
marttol:
Please pardon my grammatical errors wink
My post is mainly for those fools who says there is no God (YES, that is what the Bible calls them)... And also to the carnal minded people, who keep intruding into things of the spirits (I ain't surprise, cos the Bible says things of the spirit is a Foolishnes into men) ,some will even go to the extent of saying that Jesus Christ will not appear again... Wait let me ask you, have you ever visited a real prophet of God?...
Here is my experience with a real man of God, I really wanna help my dad whom I know is under demonic manipulations ,so I decided to go to my shop neighbor's church which is at isolo (name withheld) ,when I got there after the service (it was on Tuesday, you can only see the Bishop on Tuesday) so people who came to see the Bishop will be told to sit down on the front sit, they will be given numbers,when they got to me, they didn't want me to enter saying I'm underage (19),they took me to one of their senior pastor, I told him everything... He now have me a letter to give to those people that will direct me to the Bishop, I eventually enter to see him sha, as you are entering, he will pray and start mentioning bible verses (NOTE :I'm not the only one that enter alone, we were about five) so there are five chairs facing him, to each person he will use the Bible verse to address them, then he will start revealing the source of their problems, as he was speaking I noticed He would be shaking his head or his body would be shake (LIKE A PERSON IS TALKING TO HIM) ...sometimes he would reply by saying "I'LL SAY"...he would first mention some names, if the person he is talking didn't get it, he would say again that "FATHER WITH YOU ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ",then the voice will tell him in a way the person he is talking to will understand... He told a guy beside me, how somebody intentionally send him away when his blessing is on the way... To another person he told him about the soap He collected from someone which he believes will bring him good luck and a ring, he even told him where he kept it in his room, to me he let me know my dad is having an affair with a woman (Iya ibeji) in our former house(he even let me know about the cat which always makes noise at our windoor every night before, so in summary IYA IBEJI is a witch) , he said he likes women(which is absolutely true, )he now urge me to stay away from a women,and never stay among people who smokes, he refused to tell me so many things about my dad, he says I'm too young to know, he says if I know and I said if I know and I say it to my dad's face that he will curse me and it will affect me, he said he would like to see my dad, I told him he would not want to come, he said then let him die in the situation (that's it, the manipulated him to the extent that he doesn't even know he needs help, if someone tries to take him to a good church, he would turn it into a fight with the person) winkbut I eventually enticed him with money (imagine me telling my dad if he follows me somewhere I will give him the money he asked from me... As in my dad, oh lord!!!,(that's where I will stop) but here is where I am going
WHO IS WATCHING EVERYTHING HAPPENING AND TELLING THE MAN THE HIDDEN THINGS IN ONE'S LIFE?WHO IS PRESENT EVERY WHERE AT THE SAME TIME? DEFINITELY AN INVINCIBLE EYE IS WATCHING EVERYONE (ALL THINGS PRESENT ON EARTH), BUT YOU JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND IT, COS HE CREATED US, DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT AS HUMANS THERE ARE THINGS WE CAN'T FATHOM, THINGS WE CAN NEVER THINK ABOUT, TO THOSE WHO ALWAYS ASK WHO CREATED GOD? CAN A CLAY POT SAY TO ITS POTTER, WHO MADE ME...TO ALL HUMANS, IN YOUR MIND YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE ENOUGH, BUT YOU AIN'T WISE AT ALL...
one thing again that made me took this step of visiting a prophet is that I thought it was my father's wife who was manipulating him, cos one night I dreamt she made me lose a schorlarship (I actually lost a schorlarship in 2009,me self for Don dey America since
2years ago) I woke up crying that day, then I changed completely towards her, I always frown whenever I see her (this is a woman who wants to send me to higher institution o) then I mentioned this word that morning before I left for work ,I raised my voice ensuring she hears me "if not that bastard that made me lose the schorlarship that year all this won't be happening "as in God is awesome, (each time I meditate on God, knowing that God really exist, tears always comes out from my eyes) people you thought actually cares for you will be your REAL ENEMY, Mehn that woman was shocked down to earth, as In in her mind, how did I know all this deep things (NOTE :i avent even dreamt of visiting a prophet all this while o), since then this woman when she is talking to people and sees I'm there will bring up topic like why are people so evil, so those ones will be like this woman is very good o, she would say God should kill her insteadof her to do evil to person... This woman is a person who usually tells me that I will wake up one day of my life and start crying, that she warn me that I did not hear (but each time she talks like that she says it with so much certainty but my conscience is always clean, I never knew they were up to something, somebody ones told her son (a step bro) to Me that he should be very careful with that woman, that she knows herbalist home, my bro told me, this is a woman who always read Bible o... This world is finished
Eh Ehn, to my post now, the Bible says the sun will be darken, the powers of heaven will be shaken... It's not a day any human will be prepared for, when the eye which is watching us will reveal himself, we will all hallucinate together (yes, that is what the ignorant calls seeing into the spirit realm) I'm not saying there is nothing like hallucinations o... To some of you that will want to say the pastor used some tricks on us, you can pm me, I will give you the church address, it's not even a church that preach about earthly things all the times...
STAY BLESSED wink
whatz ur number on whatsapp
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by marttol: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2018
dkronicle:
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by marttol: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2018
dkronicle:
or 09083291817
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by charlyxx9: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
marttol:
or 09083291817
please I need the church address
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by marttol: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
charlyxx9:
please I need the church address
message me on whatsapp
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by charlyxx9: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2018
marttol:
message me on whatsapp
i am not on any social media but can i give you an email to text me the address.
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by marttol: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
charlyxx9:
i am not on any social media but can i give you an email to text me the address.
facebook
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by charlyxx9: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
marttol:
facebook
i tried your number it wasn't going.maybe i should get it via text msg
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by marttol: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
charlyxx9:
i tried your number it wasn't going.maybe i should get it via text msg
message me
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by charlyxx9: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
marttol:
message me
through what?i said that your number is not going through.
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2018
It's been long I meet a real prophet! I need to see one soon
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by charlyxx9: 5:38am On Jan 26, 2018
marttol:
facebook
bro,please give me a valid number i need to meet the prophet 2mao.
Re: God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet by marttol: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
charlyxx9:
bro,please give me a valid number i need to meet the prophet 2mao.
message me on whatsapp ,you can call me on the number now

(1) (Reply)

What If God Has Abandoned Earth? / Prayers For Urgent Money And Financial Breakthrough / Where Would Mad People Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.