Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Graduate Openings At Entefrica - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Openings At Entefrica (6259 Views)

Latest Job Openings At Cradter Nigeria Limited / New Job Openings At Erisco Foods Limited / Graduate Job Openings At Nubian Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by jalie(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
ogechukwu52:
did u go for d interview as a customer relationship executive? was it also marketing?
please I need quick response to this question please
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by cutesimplycalm(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
ReubenE:

There is a basic salary of 50k like they said.
It is a field work where you have to meet targets in a group of Eight persons. The group target is to bring in Thirty Distributors in a month.....the number must not be less.

Whoever you bring in can only qualify to become a distributor when they are ready to buy products worth N120,000.....this is the minimum they can buy.

Their products- Slim Tea, Hair NowNow, Tamtadu, Flat Tummy, among others.....

Hope the above helps
I got this as well, pls how real are they and this post is it also a marketing post. Answers needed urgently pls cos I'm supposed to go for the interview tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by ReubenE(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
cutesimplycalm:

I got this as well, pls how real are they and this post is it also a marketing post. Answers needed urgently pls cos I'm supposed to go for the interview tomorrow
I really don't think they have other roles apart from marketing.
Most times they use semantics to illicit interest from applicants.
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by Temibabie(f): 1:59am On Mar 14, 2018
I was scheduled for an interview with them tomorrow,maybe I shouldn't bother to go
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by homosmart(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2018
I got a call from them and was asked to check my mail which contains their invitation for an interview tomorrow. Pls, I want to know what differentiate them from GLND because I don't have such to be moving around on a fruitless interview..#SoExhausted.
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by cutesimplycalm(f): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
ReubenE:
I really don't think they have other roles apart from marketing. Most times they use semantics to illicit interest from applicants.
Tnx bro
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by PrinceTolu(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2018
These guys are scam, nobody nobody should go for the interview.

The employ you without telling you if you need to meet a target or anything. I worked with them april this year and we were told we'll be paid 70000 naira. people came from all walks of life worked for like 3 weeks and they told us they were going to downsize and they just laid over 50 people off in a day in the third week, and they do that I think at monthly interval. Told us they'll credit us. All I got was 7,000 ... Pls don't go for the interview oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovas Oil & Gas Ongoing Recruitment Nigeria / Jumia Sales Consultants/ Agents Needed / First Bank, Executive Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.