Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos (26471 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Why did she spoil her face like this? .... She's very beautiful without make up.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Greatzeus(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2018
I hope you didn't borrow the dress oh,I don't want to settle any more cases between another actress and a bride to be grin
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by omotai(f): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by miniyi018(f): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Pavore9:
Crazy lady, love a movie where she acted as the wife of Kunle Afod and loves clubbing. cheesy

LOL. I remember that one.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by SheIsElle(f): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2018
She reminds me of the rainbow .
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by patexcool(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
she Is beautiful in low cut hair
happy birthday
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by slimtosin(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2018
missyQween:
Happy Birthday.
I can't forget kudi klepto tho

Wait ,don't tell me she's the lady in that movie o...
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Pavore9: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
miniyi018:

LOL. I remember that one.

Despite her carefree nature in the movie, she ended up being the one with no much of a scandal to her name at the end. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by pefosa(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
the ppl that invented this make up have cause fraud to humanity
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Eyah...
Yeah quite a pity.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by MusicSots: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
I prefer her looks without this much makeup
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Sabiboii17(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
martineverest:
that's not yewande....that's the doll version
...savage you are ��
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by missyQween(f): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
slimtosin:

Wait ,don't tell me she's the lady in that movie o...

She is the one.Look at her very well
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
She looks cool

Low cut rocks.

Check mine wink
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by BluntBoy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
donnaD:
Yeah quite a pity.
You are going to look very beautiful on low cut, though.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by BluntBoy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

She looks cool
Low cut rocks.
Check mine wink
Yes, but not for every woman. You MUST never try it.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, but not for every woman. You MUST never try it.

Have tried it several times. It's cool.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by martineverest(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sabiboii17:
...savage you are ��
no mind me jor
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are going to look very beautiful on low cut, though.
tanks.I really wish u can summon courage to barb my hair.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by sharpwriter(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

She looks cool
Low cut rocks.
Check mine wink
Lol.... na low cut be this or trimmed wig? You just wanna trend too. Pele.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by BluntBoy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
donnaD:
tanks.I really wish u can summon courage to barb my hair.
You are welcome, beautiful one.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by BluntBoy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

Have tried it several times. It's cool.
No, it is not cool for you. Don't try it again.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are welcome, beautiful one.
Ok sir.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by BluntBoy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
donnaD:
Ok sir.
You want to sirzone me angry
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol.... na low cut be this or trimmed wig? You just wanna trend too. Pele.

See you!

Na low cut weavon!

All na the same low cut.

In fact, Is it your trending? tongue
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

No, it is not cool for you. Don't try it again.

Na so.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by slimtosin(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
missyQween:

She is the one.Look at her very well

I am still trying to figure it out
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by poyet(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
She looks like something doll in the 2nd and 3rd pictures
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Protocall: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Is it only me that is looking like i am seeing a sex doll
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by bukatyne(f): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jonathan:
Actress?

This days, every Nigerian girl is an actress..

Don't mind the makeup. She is a very good actress.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Happy birthday to one of my favorite Yoruba actresses.

This makeup covered up your unique beauty sha.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by sharpwriter(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

See you!

Na low cut weavon!

All na the same low cut.

In fact, Is it your trending? tongue

E yaf pain am cheesy cheesy...dats a trimmed weave on or wig madame. If yu want low cut, go to Tunde the barber's shop tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.