Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos (26481 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by jonadaft: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
bukatyne:

Don't mind the makeup. She is a very good actress.
I know say una go know her...
Una nollywood and zeeworld people grin
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

E yaf pain am cheesy cheesy...dats a trimmed weave on or wig madame. If yu want low cut, go to Tunde the barber's shop tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol

Am not pained jare
You are funny o
Of course it's a trimmed weave, I didn't say it's my real hair o

So we are still saying the same thing smiley
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
donnaD:

tanks.I really wish u can summon courage to barb my hair.
undecided
donnaD:

tanks.I really wish u can summon courage to barb my hair.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by sharpwriter(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

Lol

Am not pained jare
You are funny o
Of course it's a trimmed weave, I didn't say it's my real hair o

So we are still saying the same thing smiley

Hmmmn....you are now talking grin grin wink smiley you are cool though, but one question. Why do you like taking pix from the top view? Na angle 90 or 60 we go call that one?
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn....you are now talking grin grin wink smiley you are cool though, but one question. Why do you like taking pix from the top view? Na angle 90 or 60 we go call that one?

Cos am Overly busty and I don't want to create the wrong impression.

That's why.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by sharpwriter(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2018
alexialin:

Cos am Overly busty and I don't want to create the wrong impression.

That's why.

Hahahahaha....I no fit laf o...oya send yur pix to my PM, make i access you with elders eyes wink
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hahahahaha....I no fit laf o...oya send yur pix to my PM, make i access you with elders eyes wink

Lol cheesy

No need, I know how busty I am. Later, I will go

I don't anyone to access it.

The roving eyes and compliments I receive almost everyday is enough for me.

So no need for elders assessment. Biko
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by sharpwriter(m): 12:53am On Jan 21, 2018
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

No need, I know how busty I am. Later, I will go

I don't anyone to access it.

The roving eyes and compliments I receive almost everyday is enough for me.

So no need for elders assessment. Biko

Send am nau... serious... do you even know if I have a high paying modelling advert job for you? Na so you dey take form form ruin opportunities cheesy ....and by the way, why still awake at this time of the day?
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 21, 2018
sharpwriter:

Send am nau... serious... do you even know if I have a high paying modelling advert job for you? Na so you dey take form form ruin opportunities cheesy ....and by the way, why still awake at this time of the day?

Hmm, I will send it tmrw.

Just finished talking with boo on phone. He stays far away embarassed

So what's your email? I hope u have a modelling contract for me undecided

Lemme have more source of legit income.

So how come u are awake yourself, by this time
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by sharpwriter(m): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2018
alexialin:

Hmm, I will send it tmrw.

Just finished talking with boo on phone. He stays far away embarassed

So what's your email? I hope u have a modelling contract for me undecided

Lemme have more source of legit income.

So how come u are awake yourself, by this time

Lol lol lol.... I no go talk again cheesy

on my being awake, just finished browsing some stuffs online, checking nairaland ,and off I'm going now. Nighty night to thee.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 21, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol lol lol.... I no go talk again cheesy

on my being awake, just finished browsing some stuffs online, checking nairaland ,and off I'm going now. Nighty night to thee.

Lol.

Sweet Dreams smiley

1 Like

Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by missyQween(f): 7:46am On Jan 21, 2018
slimtosin:

I am still trying to figure it out

Okay
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:
undecided
lol my special kind of monitoring spirit.it was a typing error.I meant I and not u.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

You want to sirzone me angry
lol nope oo.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
donnaD:

lol my special kind of monitoring spirit.it was a typing error.I meant I and not u.

ok..fear no catch me again
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:

ok..fear no catch me again
lmao. ok ooo thank God u fear small.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
donnaD:

lmao. ok ooo thank God u fear small.

y u no even modify am? seems u somehow want to feel his hands cutting ur hair..I understand sha!
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:

y u no even modify am? seems u somehow want to feel his hands cutting ur hair..I understand sha!
u don dey get nawti mind?? I no get tyme to modify any tin.tink wetin u like.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
donnaD:

u don dey get nawti mind?? I no get tyme to modify any tin.tink wetin u like.

I no think anything o..na good move sha. no be only man suppose dey toast woman, a woman can do better.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I no think anything o..na good move sha. no be only man suppose dey toast woman, a woman can do better.
chaiii I no toast anybody ooo.God forbid I Madonna toast a man.what an insult.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=donnaD post=64395714]

i give up!

1 Like

Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by hakeem4(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
donnaD:

why can’t you toast man ?
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by Manasp: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
she's really looking like one among the current sex dolls in the market .
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
hakeem4:
Y shud i? ?who man epp??
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
hakeem4:
Y shud i? ?who man epp??
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by hakeem4(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
donnaD:

Y shud i? ?who man epp??
so if we decide to collect our ribs back nkor
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
hakeem4:
so if we decide to collect our ribs back nkor
abeg make una come collect am oo the ribs self they give me chest pain.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=Dafreeguy post=64397752][/quote] u beta give up oo.
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by BluntBoy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
donnaD:
lol nope oo.
OK o, Danny. grin
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK o, Danny. grin
who be danny??
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by BluntBoy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
donnaD:

who be danny??

shocked

That was a mistake. I wanted to type Donna.

I hope you are fine? How is the day going?
Re: Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos by donnaD(f): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

shocked
That was a mistake. I wanted to type Donna.
I hope you are fine? How is the day going?
Ok.Am fyn and u??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.