Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

And I Just Got A JOB!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / And I Just Got A JOB!!!!!! (4560 Views)

I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Just Got A JOB!!!!!! by Codyt(m): 1:45am On Jan 21, 2018
A computer science graduate is desperately in need of a job, has years of working experience in the IT and telecommunications field. Please help.
Re: And I Just Got A JOB!!!!!! by MaryBenn(f): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2018
DanXplore:

Are you implying that God is not faithful to the graduates who haven't gotten jobs after graduating several years ago? When you celebrate victory, never celebrate it in relation to other people's unfortunate situation. That was how one woman thanked God in church for sparing her life from an accident while the othet passengers died. How would you expect the relatives of the dead passengers to feel if they were in the church? Sometimes, our zeal to give glory to God could petrify and make our hearts insensitive. Congrats on your new job and i wish you a bright career ahead

I expected a comment like this and there you are....
I BOLDLY wrote HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS!!!!
just as u wake up each morning and say thank you God, someone who lost a brother might not be able to do that... What I said is a fact! There are people still looking for a job and I got one, there are people who died today but we're alive. It's not to say we're making relations to their unfortunate situation, but it's just LIFE!

1 Like

Re: And I Just Got A JOB!!!!!! by Ihavegraze: 6:38am On Jan 21, 2018
DanXplore:

Are you implying that God is not faithful to the graduates who haven't gotten jobs after graduating several years ago? When you celebrate victory, never celebrate it in relation to other people's unfortunate situation. That was how one woman thanked God in church for sparing her life from an accident while the othet passengers died. How would you expect the relatives of the dead passengers to feel if they were in the church? Sometimes, our zeal to give glory to God could petrify and make our hearts insensitive. Congrats on your new job and i wish you a bright career ahead

That woman who gave that testimony did not mean to say God was not faithful to others and the OP didn't also. A lot of you just try to misquote people. It's only God who sees us. If she got a job and somebody else hasn't it's just life, let her testify. It's not to make another sound unfortunate jare.
Even a pastor would testify if he had an accident. Stop being too sensitive jare...
If you get accident and na only you survive, give glory to God almighty oooo
It doesn't mean u r making relation to any unfortunate situation, it's not like you decided on your on that you'll be the only one to survive

1 Like

Re: And I Just Got A JOB!!!!!! by Pojomojo: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Sanitary Ware Manager

Requirements
Ability to work flexible schedule
Understanding of sanitary ware products
Willingness to uphold company policies
Effective communication skill
Possess patience to diffuse anger and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
BSc or other equivalent qualifications
Must be willing to learn new skills
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit applications in person with attached CV’s and other available credentials to the address below:
Lighthouse Cinema,
Golden Tulip P.T.I Junction,
Warri,
Delta State.
Tel: 09026666622

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences, August 20 / See The New Method 419 Are Now Using / Nasrda Entrance Exam 12th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.