Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower (4484 Views)

My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Npower Tecno Device Experience / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Npower News August 16th 2022

Npower news August 16th 2002 says that Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be deployed before school resumption, this deployment applies to Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries deployed to public schools. Npower state focal person working with ministry to ensure that Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are not posted far away from their local government area of residence. Npower deployment letter will reflect on Npower portal after the conclusion of the official npower deployment.
Npower processing stipend will be paid as Npower technical team are working on it, Npower failed and pending stipend will be paid soon. Npower June stipend payment have started, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries have started receiving payments into their bank account, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries yet to be paid are to exercise patience as the payment is made in batches. All Npower March stipend payment not paid will be paid as Npower technical team are aware of the situation. Npower failed January and April stipend will be paid, backlog payments for May stipend ongoing. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will receive July stipend payment soon.
Npower batch C stream 1 programme will come to an end soon, Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries are to stay tuned for updates regarding Npower batch C stream 1 extension. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with no payment data on their Npower portal are to contact Npower twitter handle @npower_ng immediately.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be on-boarded in the coming weeks and will start receiving their Npower monthly stipend after all deployment process have been concluded by both the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries and Npower. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be communicated regarding their physical verification exercise and deployment.
Npower nexit training programme will start soon, Npower Batch A and Npower batch b beneficiaries shortlisted will be contacted in due time. Npower nexit loan disbursement will start after the completion of the Npower NEXIT training programme.

1 Like

Re: Npower by Nairaballers94(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
My portal info showing june payment failed!!!
Re: Npower by Sadiqali24(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sir, I tried to use the Npower USSD code but the response was '' the service doesn't response to this request ''
I'm worried, I'm a beneficiary but still haven't been deployed yet.
Thanks
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Sadiqali24:
Sir, I tried to use the Npower USSD code but the response was '' the service doesn't response to this request ''
I'm worried, I'm a beneficiary but still haven't been deployed yet.
Thanks
Why are you worried, you are a beneficiary exercise patience and wait for your deployment message or try visiting your local government area secretariat to see how things are panning out.
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Npower News August 17th 2022

According to Npower news August 17th 2022, the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme will be ending this month, and will not be extended, should there be an extension of the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme it will be communicated duly.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be informed on when to resume at their places of primary assignment after the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise have been completed. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be given the option to choose a place of primary assignment close to their local government area of residence at the Npower deployment centre.
All Npower failed stipend have been forwarded to Npower technical team, affected Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will be paid soon. Npower June stipend payment is ongoing, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with failed Npower June stipend payment are to send their complaint and Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be escalated to the Npower technical team, once resolved the Npower June stipend will be reinitiated and paid as backlog payments.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that had their Npower status changing from beneficiary to pre-selected are to send their Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries being owed their training allowances are to send their Npower training certificate for verification.
All Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be deployed, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries should not go to the Npower deployment centres until they are contacted by their Npower state focal person, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries might be required to present their deployment message before being attended to by the Npower officials at the local government area secretariat. Npower batch C stream 2 applicants' names are not on the Npower posting list because they were not selected as Npower beneficiaries, Npower batch C stream 2 applicants are to reapply when the Npower registration starts. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will also be contacted when their deployment exercise begins, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be physically verified at their training centres.
There is no information regarding the Npower NEXIT training programme, and the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement process cannot start until the Npower NEXIT training programme for the second batch must have been completed, Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries are advised to exercise patience as they will be contacted soon. Only Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries that qualifies for the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement exit package will be awarded the soft loan.
Re: Npower by JosephIfechukwu(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower News August 16th 2022

Npower news August 16th 2002 says that Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be deployed before school resumption, this deployment applies to Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries deployed to public schools. Npower state focal person working with ministry to ensure that Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are not posted far away from their local government area of residence. Npower deployment letter will reflect on Npower portal after the conclusion of the official npower deployment.
Npower processing stipend will be paid as Npower technical team are working on it, Npower failed and pending stipend will be paid soon. Npower June stipend payment have started, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries have started receiving payments into their bank account, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries yet to be paid are to exercise patience as the payment is made in batches. All Npower March stipend payment not paid will be paid as Npower technical team are aware of the situation. Npower failed January and April stipend will be paid, backlog payments for May stipend ongoing. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will receive July stipend payment soon.
Npower batch C stream 1 programme will come to an end soon, Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries are to stay tuned for updates regarding Npower batch C stream 1 extension. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with no payment data on their Npower portal are to contact Npower twitter handle @npower_ng immediately.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be on-boarded in the coming weeks and will start receiving their Npower monthly stipend after all deployment process have been concluded by both the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries and Npower. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be communicated regarding their physical verification exercise and deployment.
Npower nexit training programme will start soon, Npower Batch A and Npower batch b beneficiaries shortlisted will be contacted in due time. Npower nexit loan disbursement will start after the completion of the Npower NEXIT training programme.

Can i have your digit?
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2022
JosephIfechukwu:

Can i have your digit?
what is your issue? Post it here it will be resolved.
Re: Npower by Mattiegold: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

According to Npower news August 17th 2022, the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme will be ending this month, and will not be extended, should there be an extension of the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme it will be communicated duly.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be informed on when to resume at their places of primary assignment after the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise have been completed. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be given the option to choose a place of primary assignment close to their local government area of residence at the Npower deployment centre.
All Npower failed stipend have been forwarded to Npower technical team, affected Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will be paid soon. Npower June stipend payment is ongoing, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with failed Npower June stipend payment are to send their complaint and Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be escalated to the Npower technical team, once resolved the Npower June stipend will be reinitiated and paid as backlog payments.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that had their Npower status changing from beneficiary to pre-selected are to send their Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries being owed their training allowances are to send their Npower training certificate for verification.
All Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be deployed, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries should not go to the Npower deployment centres until they are contacted by their Npower state focal person, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries might be required to present their deployment message before being attended to by the Npower officials at the local government area secretariat. Npower batch C stream 2 applicants' names are not on the Npower posting list because they were not selected as Npower beneficiaries, Npower batch C stream 2 applicants are to reapply when the Npower registration starts. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will also be contacted when their deployment exercise begins, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be physically verified at their training centres.
There is no information regarding the Npower NEXIT training programme, and the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement process cannot start until the Npower NEXIT training programme for the second batch must have been completed, Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries are advised to exercise patience as they will be contacted soon. Only Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries that qualifies for the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement exit package will be awarded the soft loan.
what is happening with the deployment..I saw where I was posted to on my dashboard yesterday but was unable to download the letter, I check today again but it wasn't there anymore, what could be the problem please?
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mattiegold:
what is happening with the deployment..I saw where I was posted to on my dashboard yesterday but was unable to download the letter, I check today again but it wasn't there anymore, what could be the problem please?
Deployment exercise is now manually conducted, go to your local government area secretariat or zone and check your name on the deployment posting list or wait to be contacted by your state npower focal person.
Re: Npower by Mattiegold: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Deployment exercise is now manually conducted, go to your local government area secretariat or zone and check your name on the deployment posting list or wait to be contacted by your state npower focal person.
ok thank you
Re: Npower by Mattiegold: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

pls is there any deadline yet?
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Mattiegold:
pls is there any deadline yet?
No deadline yet.
Re: Npower by Excellent555: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Please who have any information about the deployment of the batch C stream 2 in ogun state
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Excellent555:
Please who have any information about the deployment of the batch C stream 2 in ogun state
Go to your zone or local government area secretariat.
Re: Npower by Nairaballers94(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Good day.I haven't received my june stipend,my profile showing "payment failed,due to excessive transfer'.
Re: Npower by Hayomide19: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

What channel would the C1 non-graduate category send the training certificate for verification.
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hayomide19:

What channel would the C1 non-graduate category send the training certificate for verification.
Npower Twitter handle @npower_ng or via email at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Npower by extroveee(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

Is the list pasted in the Secretariat?
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52am On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please sir how do I know my local government area?? I went to the local government area where I did my verification they told us they don't have anything to do with npower they were just assigned to do the verification by the npower.
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

And which of the local government? Local government of residence or local government of origin?
Re: Npower by Abdulqareem: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2022
OK
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

And which of the local government? Local government of residence or local government of origin?
Your residential address, the local government secretariat that your residential address falls under.
Re: Npower by chibu4u2(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2022
This npower matter self is something else.
On one hand were told to go our LGA sect. to see if our name is on the deployment list and on the other hand, were told not to go unless were been contacted by the state focal person.
Just confusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2022
chibu4u2:
On one hand were told to go our LGA sect. to see if our name is on the deployment list and on the other hand, were told not to go unless were been contacted by the state focal person.
Just confusing.
It is best you go to your local government secretariat or zone to observe yourself most times they use bulk sms and assume that fellow Npower beneficiaries will inform their colleagues. Besides some people might have unknowningly adjusted their phone settings not to receive certain sms, and might not get the message, my suggestion to you is that you should go to your local government area secretariat and get information yourself or rather liase with your colleagues in your local government area that got the deployment message.

1 Like

Re: Npower by chibu4u2(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

It is best you go to your local government secretariat or zone to observe yourself most times they use bulk sms and assume that fellow Npower beneficiaries will inform their colleagues. Besides some people might have unknowningly adjusted their phone settings not to receive certain sms, and might not get the message, my suggestion to you is that you should go to your local government area secretariat and get information yourself or rather liase with your colleagues in your local government area that got the deployment message.

OK.thanks.
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Your residential address, the local government secretariat that your residential address falls under.
Yes that's where I did my verification they told us they don't know anything o, I went there
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2022
chibu4u2:
Just confusing.
Its confusing
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Yes that's where I did my verification they told us they don't know anything o, I went there
Are you under N-Teach? If yes, just go to your state ministry of education and ask for the focal person, when going there please take copies of all your documents you uploaded on Npower portal with you.
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Are you under N-Teach? If yes, just go to your state ministry of education and ask for the focal person, when going there please take copies of all your documents you uploaded on Npower portal with you.
No n-agro undergraduate.
Re: Npower by Abrian550(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Hahahahahaha hahahaha chai! 9ja

ezenwaez:

Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

No n-agro undergraduate.
Go to your state ministry for agriculture.
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Go to your state ministry for agriculture.
Okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Pay / Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls / Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.