Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife (466 Views)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / Nigerian Trying To Get UK Lady’s Attention Sentenced For Stalking. / She's Married But She's Stalking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife by Islie: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2018
A Masaka Upper Area Court in Nasarawa on Friday sentenced a 25- year - old painter, Aminu Usman , to five months ’ imprisonment for enticing another man ’ s wife .

Usman , a resident of Mararaba area of the state , pleaded guilty to one count of enticing a married woman and asked for mercy .

“ I did not believe her when she told me to stop calling her that she was a married woman. Since I now know , I will not do that again , ” Usman said .

According to the News Agency of Nigeria , the judge , Yakubu Ishaku , gave him an option of N 7 , 000 fine .

He also warned Usman to desist from running after people ’ s wives and look for his own wife , if he was not yet married .

The prosecutor , Frank Swem , had told the court that the case was reported to the police by Umar Ibrahim of Luvu Madaki Masaka , Nasarawa State .

Ibrahim had told the police that his wife , Zainab, informed him that the convict had been stalking her on the phone .

The prosecutor said that anytime the defendant called her , he would tell her that he liked her sweet voice , asking her to meet him at Mararaba .

He said the husband later planned with his wife and lured the defendant to Area 1 Junction , Masaka , where he was arrested.

Meanwhile , a Kubwa Grade 1 Area Court has also sentenced a 25 - year - old ex - convict , Sabiu Ado , to four months in prison for stealing children ’ s school bags and three plastic buckets .

Ado , who worked as scavenger , was convicted and sentenced after pleading guilty to one count of criminal trespass and theft .

NAN reported that he pleaded with the court to temper justice with mercy , saying it was a mistake and that he stole because he had a wife and children in the village to cater for.

The judge, Mohammed Marafa , however, gave Ado an option of N 20, 000 fine and warned him to desist from committing crime .

http://punchng.com/man-to-spend-five-months-in-prison-for-stalking-housewife/

lalasticlala
Re: Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Wahala sitdown jeje, yanga go wake am.
Re: Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife by Diso60090(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Na them them
Re: Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2018
Usman! Usman!!! Usman!!!
How many times did I call you

Re: Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife by Meajor(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2018
ThankGod for the faithfulness of the wife..... Some men no get shame oh... How person wife go dey entice you...
Usumanu you wan be like a man who founded one religion in the fifth century abi?
Re: Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2018
only if that man had gotten himself a sex doll

Drabeey was HERE

Re: Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife by decatalyst(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2018
What is the ODD he will not stake the chief prison warden? grin

Me using style to calculate the ODD grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For N-udes, And Its Epic!! / Ideas On How To Have A Memorable Valentine Experience / The Bombing No Easy Oh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.