Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) (21247 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by money121(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Happy Birthday Timi

Rest in Peace Eric sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2018
My much respect always goes to this dude. He's a rare musician.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2018
gnykelly:

today is my birthday also he is exactly 10yrs older than me.

write me my own lines
grin grin

Oya take blessing!
Okada no get reverse, na forward ur life go dey go.

Dem no dey add Cameroon pepper to palmcake. Ur enemy no go pour sand inside ur garri.

Shooting of cum na uncontrollable. Your success go dey shoot ur enemies uncontrollably.

You go live long pass those long pythons weh lalasticlala dey show for fp.

Happy birthday. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by gnykelly(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

grin grin

Oya take blessing!
Okada no get reverse, na forward ur life go dey go.

Dem no dey add Cameroon pepper to palmcake. Ur enemy no go pour sand inside ur garri.

Shooting of cum na uncontrollable. Your success go dey shoot ur enemies uncontrollably.

You go live long pass those long pythons weh lalasticlala dey show for fp.

Happy birthday. grin

hahaha. amen . thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by tomdon(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
To d man who maturely sings inspiring songs and not shake bombom, banana fall, whine ur yansh! Etc. Whose backup singers don't wear only pata on stage ...Respect!

To the man whose wife And chdren are decently presented to the world a d not snapping nude baby bomb, or wife just entering the media with half nude pic just to show that iyawo lagbaja is a hottie..odindi iyawo ile ...Respect!

To the man who believes in decency and does not decorate his body with tattoo neither is his wife ever dressed like olosho on media. ...Respect!

To the man who knows the limit of information about his marriage he should share with fans. ...Respect!

Happy birthday sir. God bless your new age!

?? ??
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Happy birthday Timi
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by habbi080(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Love of money not just money (1 Timothy 6:10)
exlinkleads:
and they say money is the root of all evil.... bible too dey lie jor

congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by lumzybo: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2018
One of nigeria's finest. Happy bday
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by deelobe: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2018
exlinkleads:

congrats bro
That is not what the Bible said and it doesn't lie. It says the LOVE OF MONEY, not money. Those are two different things friend
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by deelobe: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Happy birthday Timi. One of the things that endearing about you is your unashamed proclamation of your Faith and not bending it to suit the reigning trends as some have done.

As your days be so shall your strength be in Jesus' name
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by 1shortblackboy: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Happy birthday Donald
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by BabylonCruise(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018
AyoSammyTunDe:
What's timi dakolo? is it buhari pet rat?
In ur stupid quest to seek attention, it is so appalling that u end up showing the extent of ur ignorance.
Really ur foolishness is Unlimited.
Grow up boy.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by BabylonCruise(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2018
princechurchill:
His teeth is too brownish for my liking
Does ur liking reduce fuel price?
Abeg shift.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by BabylonCruise(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Eke40seven:
He looks better before, just that cameras have become better... The fact that one becomes "fatter" doesn't mean you are better but for Naija big unhealthy belle means say your own don better.
However, in his case Shaa he has been able to maintain his weight so I give him a big pass
Who ask you?
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by brodalikeme(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Why poverty wicked like dis, it not only distroy your pocket but your body as well.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by whiteeyes: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2018
princechurchill:
His teeth is too brownish for my liking
heeyah! we like dem brown teeth like that. who white teeth don elevate
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by SantaDomino(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Happy birthday to my big man friend.. Timi the man!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by Switruth: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Eke40seven:
He looks better before, just that cameras have become better... The fact that one becomes "fatter" doesn't mean you are better but for Naija big unhealthy belle means say your own don better.
However, in his case Shaa he has been able to maintain his weight so I give him a big pass
confusion. Re-read what you posted here and see if you made a single sense.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by Johnkay225: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
exlinkleads:

congrats bro
You need a little sense. The Bible never said or says that money is the root of all evil. Shut your mouth if you don't know what the Bible says.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
SantaDomino:
Happy birthday to my big man friend.. Timi the man!!!

I know this guy in this picture..the one to the far left on blue...

he was my classmate in sec school

happy birthday Mr Timi..your songs are inspiring
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by taikonet005(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Money � good o shocked see has his head comot shape sharp sharp. Baba God pick up my call o
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by SantaDomino(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, what school was that and do you remember the guy's name?

piagetskinner:

I know this guy in this picture..the one to the far left on blue...

he was my classmate in sec school

happy birthday Mr Timi..your songs are inspiring
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
SantaDomino:
Sorry for the late reply, what school was that and do you remember the guy's name?

Christ ambassadors college kaduna. I can't recollect his name now..but he's a Yoruba guy
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) by SantaDomino(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Could be?? I'll ask him when next we hang out... Give him your nl username maybe, just maybe you guys decide on high school reunion grin

piagetskinner:

Christ ambassadors college kaduna. I can't recollect his name now..but he's a Yoruba guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Kuti's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. See Throwback Photos / Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood / Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.