Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. (4890 Views)

Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Treasure17(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
And let the drama continues .
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari has failed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by ValZod(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
His own pikin dey retweet the daftness of her Father.

Truly Nigeria is lost

13 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by doyinbaby(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Believe Aisha buhari and Zahra at your own peril.....let to me I have written of everything buhari
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Annie939(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
that is not bubu it's jubrin from Sudan after all buhari told his party members on Thursday, that he went into coma in 2015 after receiving Jonathan's call

8 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by IllegalMoney: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin

It is over for Buhari the shiiit hole President

Buhari should forget 2019 cos he is going to lose his ward and his bedroom to the opposition in in 2019 election

Buhari wives and his children will vote for the opposition against him in 2019

Adieu papa Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by IllegalMoney: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin

Ngeneukwenu, Sarrki, Madridguy how market

13 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by IllegalMoney: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by madridguy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
2019 election is damn sure for Sai Baba. It's like Real Madrid playing against ATM tongue
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by madridguy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
King09 you don acquire new moniker grin

IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by tuniski: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Those ones are lost!

4 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by IllegalMoney: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
tuniski:

Those ones are lost!

They are truly lost, they have traded their soul and their brains for Jollof rice and burukutu like Omojuwa and others

8 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Me I think it's Aisha vs the cabal. In between is PMB. I believe the wife really is worried her husband is not making the expected reforms and she is worried about his legacy. The cabal is not.
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Alexgeneration(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
We should strive to remove APC from the centre , not only Buhari. Because they may decide to field another candidate

2 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
children have that tendency to stick to their mothers

she is right tho. that's what a sane child shld do. baba no de hear advice just due spoil our name anyhow.
its time to speak up #back2daura

1 Like

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
children have that tendency to stick to their mothers

she is right tho. that's what a sane child shld do. baba no de hear advice just due spoil our name anyhow.
its time to speak up #back2daura

1 Like

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Buharimustgo: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Cabal is using Religion to blackmail Buhari into submission

1 Like

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by DieBuhari: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Even Buhari's family has abandoned him but Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by DieBuhari: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Even Buhari's family has abandoned him but Yoruba Muslims can't stop licking his hairy balls.

So sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by usba: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin. Seeing the same fools that call Aisha Buhari names now lick Aisha feets is just hilarious.
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Obudupikin: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Never in the history of mankind has there been a concentrated gathering of incompetence such as it is in Nigeria currently.

Buhari neither has the capacity to grasp the dynamics of leading a country nor does he have any residual knowledge he can fall back on. He is too old to learn new things and he had learnt nothing as a youth.

Worse still,even in the glaring absence of capacity and residual knowledge, the old man surrounded himself with nincompoops that are as useless as him.

I make bold to say this administration will go down as the "dark age" in the history of this country. angry

5 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by stilldoingokay(f): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Princewilla:

am not stupid.

but seriously I don't understand a thing here?
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
stilldoingokay:

am not stupid.

but seriously I don't understand a thing here?

Check earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4299858/aisha-buhari-reposts-video-misau/
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by jay2pee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don talk am say I no trust this 'buhari' that came back from London
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by DIKEnaWAR: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Something is really wrong with Buhari and I pity him. To ruin his hard earned reputation this late in his life is not a good one at all.

The demons in Aso rock are really plenty.
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by SalamRushdie: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
IG Wala was a big supporter of Buhari who used to insult Jonathan from morning till night yet Jonathan never locked him up but today he is languishing in jail just because he criticised the Buhari govt grin grin grin..this is the best news I have heard all day ..IG Wala remember we both supported Buhari together but when my eyes opened early I warned you but you refused to heed and blocked me instead..

6 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by zombieTRACKER: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari is a certified terrorist

sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by zombieTRACKER: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Something is really wrong with Buhari and I pity him. To ruin his hard earned reputation this late in his life is not a good one at all.

The demons in Aso rock are really plenty.

The terrorist will die alone

1 Like

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by sapientia(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
This family is crying for help. I have said it before.. Its time Nigeria demands DNA test for Buhari to know if its Jubril as is being rumoured. He will also undergo some tests to check if he is mentally ok and the one calling the shots..

This drama is getting too messy..

1 Like

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by zombieTRACKER: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
usba:
grin grin grin grin grin. Seeing the same fools that call Aisha Buhari names now lick Aisha feets is just hilarious.

A zombie will always be a zombie
It's a pathetic one

3 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by curfew: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari?

Story, story. You see we read them like a,b,c.

First they will campaign against the man from Sudan. Then shortly after he leaves power, he dies. Lastly those who call themselves Nigerians will never understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step By Steps To Getting A Trademoni Loan ? / I Have Covered My Face In Shame Since Morning - Joe Igbokwe Says / Aeriel View Of Tinubu & APC Presidential Rally In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.