Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. (4898 Views)

Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by doctokwus: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Despite being president,Buhari's wife and daughter are not proud of him.Very disgraceful to be in Buhari's shoes.
I feel it's Yusuf Buhari's near fatal accident that might have broken the camel's back,if it has really been broken.
The wife and the daughter might be thinking that if not for their husband and father's incompetence and weaknesses,Yusuf won't have had the kind of resources and freedom to buy that motorbike and also have the effontery to go out with it.
Just my thought though.
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
DieBuhari:
Even Buhari's family has abandoned him but Yoruba Muslims can't stop licking his hairy balls.

So sad

Epic.

See finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Obudupikin:
Never in the history of mankind has there been a concentrated gathering of incompetence such as it is in Nigeria currently.

Buhari neither has the capacity to grasp the dynamics of leading a country nor does he have any residual knowledge he can fall back on. He is too old to learn new things and he had learnt nothing as a youth.

Worse still,even in the glaring absence of capacity and residual knowledge, the old man surrounded himself with nincompoops that are as useless as him.

I make bold to say this administration will go down as the "dark age" in the history of this country. angry
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
IG Wala was a big supporter of Buhari who used to insult Jonathan from morning till night yet Jonathan never locked him up but today he is languishing in jail just because he criticised the Buhari govt grin grin grin..this is the best news I have heard all day ..IG Wala remember we both supported Buhari together but when my eyes opened early I warned you but you refused to heed and blocked me instead..
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
doctokwus:
Despite being president,Buhari's wife and daughter are not proud of him.Very disgraceful to be in Buhari's shoes.
I feel it's Yusuf Buhari's near fatal accident that might have broken the camel's back,if it has really been broken.
The wife and the daughter might be thinking that if not for their husband and father's incompetence and weaknesses,Yusuf won't have had the kind of resources and freedom to buy that motorbike and also have the effontery to go out with it.
Just my thought though.
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Annie939:
that is not bubu it's jubrin from Sudan after all buhari told his party members on Thursday, that he went into coma in 2015 after receiving Jonathan's call
cheesy
Re: Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. by Ejanla07: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Even if his family abandon him..
we yoruba muslims will keep licking his asss

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus / Breaking!!! ESN Clash And Kills Fulani Herdsmen Cows In Old Bende(isiukwato) / Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.