Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. (4509 Views)

Google Adsense Introduces New Features For Faster Site Ownership Verification / Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result / How To Submit Your Website To Google With Java Phone Or Operamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. by OgbeniSir(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2018
megrimor:
Buhari is cursed for life

He's a fool

E be like one of Buhari's aides don Bleep your momsie and e no come pay am the 1050naira wey she charge the guy...
Take heart..... make she still de hustle she go make am...
Re: How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. by kingsleyugo41(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Paste ur verification code before the meta tag not after.
Re: How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. by blacknp(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
megrimor:

I don't respond to illiterates. Because very soon the free 10mb MTN gave you will be exhausted.

At least from the responses from the thread you realized how stupid you were for posting that garbage on the President. Moronic Swine.
Re: How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. by Holla007(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
SMH
Re: How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. by IamShiningStar(f): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
plenty suggestions!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post / How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.