Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (37960 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
I wish fulani headsmen could be merciful and stop drooling at the sight of blood,maybe...just maybe Zoogerian would not be the slaughterhouse of Africa
over hundred murders per day in South Africa making her the murdere capital of Africa.

When last did your mother give you something else outside Nairaland thread to read?

You seem to be as stupid as a bag of hammer!!!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:

Deathlezz's cousins chained and whipped by Libyans and he is here on a net acting like a failed wanna-be-poet grin

dearthlezz is the kind of an old slowpoke who will fart and think his fart smells like roses..nigga if the pic below does not embarrass you then nothing will wink

at least they were in a foreign land.

But right there in South Africa, your birth place, a white man buries your brother alive.

When I called you a slave, I was calling you by name.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon cannot reply in real time even when caught viewing. Lolz. Dude needs long hours to improvise a reply.

I have stopped wondering why no Zulu has ever won a nobel prize for academics. Shiftless dullards.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
at least they were in a foreign land.

But right there in South Africa, your birth place, a white man buries your brother alive.

When I called you a slave, I was calling you by name.
And hevery is serving a heavy sentence for that,can we say the same about those Pakistanis shop owners who treat you like dirt in your own land...for gods sake those Pakistanis are not even citizens...YOU ARE EVERYONE 'S STRESS BALL BOZO wink

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
Jayceon cannot reply in real time even when caught viewing. Lolz. Dude needs long hours to improvise a reply.

I have stopped wondering why no Zulu has ever won a nobel prize for academics. Shiftless dullards.
some of us have social life remember? can't say the same about a dude whose life will come to an abrupt end if this forum cease to exist

check my timeline and months of absence and compare that with yours with all these monikers you have,take posts from each moniker and add them together...ohh boy only if that particular night your ugly parents used a condom wink

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
And hevery is serving a heavy sentence for that,can we say the same about those Pakistanis shop owners who treat you like dirt in your own land...for gods sake those Pakistanis are not even citizens...YOU ARE EVERYONE 'S STRESS BALL BOZO wink

Bwahahahaha!!! What jail term. How about white-only towns like kleifontein you black slaves are not aloud to enter?

What about over 79% of your land still owned by the whites?

What a about 90% of your economy still controlled by Botha’s descendants?

You’re a brainwashed, effing fugly fool.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
some of us have social life remember? can't say the same about a dude whose life will come to an abrupt end if this forum cease to exist

check my timeline and months of absence and compare that with yours with all these monikers you have,take posts from each moniker and add them together...ohh boy only if that particular night your ugly parents used a condom wink

[/s] read Nairaland again slowly. This excuse is the well worn line every brain-faggg idiot uses when their lack of brainpower is exposed.

Type me one of your uncoordinated long baloney. Fool

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon stalls grin grin grin

The heavyweight pap champion who has made it his person business to re-write the history of Zulus on the pages of Nigerian forum can’t find the right words to deliver in real time.

Hey, no surprises. Your daddy was a head butler and your education was 12 years too late.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:

The bellowings of yet another feral forest rat bothering the cyber community with scale-topping stupidity. Take a long pause and read your post, re-read again and see how desperate in denial you appear without even having the composure to compose your lies and denial accurately.

That’s what happens when you haven’t finished recovery from the heavy drubbing I landed you before trying to unleash feeble punches. Hahahaha!

It’s shocking when you call our army inexperienced when South Africa has never fought and won a unilateral war and won. Tiny Angola beat you like a bunch of boys scout, besieging your army until the USA had to plead for your lives.

Same Nigeria army trained Zulus and their spear-loving armies but teaching these pap-squealing sods modern combat is like teaching a bush squirrel to learn long attention span.

I exposè hurts you evidently but why feel so sad when your live isn’t even worth the cheap drugs Nigerian drug lords sell to you?

Your corrupt president came to Abuja pleading and pledging to return the money. If you found that embarrassing, how do you then feel about Nigerians flaunting your health rules with fake yellow fever cards and your country was still brought down to her knees to apologize after Nigeria unjustifiably sent your country men back?

See? You’re just an offshoot of shiftless, aimless Zulus whose true calling is to manure up the earth in death with their worthless corpse.

These ‘blek’Zulu monkeys scream “ Nigerians are taking our jobs and women”. Truth is You’ll find 1000 drug-addicted Zulu before you can find a productive one.

No wonder Nigerians are colonizing your steeets, using your women as sexual bonus on generous drug deals and making your mothers keep up with little bastard grand kids. We understand why you hate this much. Only Nigerians have fûcked Zulus more than The boers ever did. We make your young men useless and school dropouts, we make your sisters c0ck-craving and drug couriers. Your country is peopled by disillusioned youth who taught the fall of apartheid would bring them to the promise land but it gifted them a new more menacing overlord in Nigerians.

I’m shocked you mentioned about Nigerian poor electricity when South Africans has to coin a new word, “ load shedding “ as Zulus couldn’t maintain and run Eskom sending the country to start importing diesel generators and hospitals forced to use cellphone light for operation.

Nigerians have grown Africa’s largest economy with poor electricity while South Africa couldn’t maintain the white man’s electricity infrastructure after apartheid sending the country’s economy to lose its top spot to Nigeria and Egypt.

You’re a bonafide idiot. I think people who birthed you should be found guilty of bestiality and should be hanged publicly on a tree left for vultures to feed on. You and every other Zulu are the missing link in evolution. Earth’s burden. Nature’s purge, Evolution’s experiment gone wrong.

When Africa’s number 1 AIDS exporter is losing all domestic and international relevance we can understand why one of her AIDSy son ( jayceon) is stalking a Nigerian forum all day looking for an opportunity to vent his frustrations.

But don’t fight your destiny. If you could be slave up until 1994 when liberation awareness have reached all corners of the earth, then there’s something fundamentally missing in your dna.

That’s the hormone responsible for self-reliance.

Your fathers were obedient slaves who never raised a finger to fight for freedom. Don’t ever thing your rants on a Nigerian forum will change your status as a slaves offshoot destined to walk the path of his father.

Hahahaha.

I love how you deliberately skipped the part about being Libyan slave and went on to sound like failed poet-wanna be.I don't need to read anything twice,that's for low self-esteem dimwits like you who doubt themselves and their very own existence

what wars has your army won? nigga Boko Haram has torn your poor excuse for an army to tiny shreds while the entire world was watching the humiliation,even with support from the entire world with the #Bringbackourgirls you still couldn’t be inspired enough to help the poor kidnapped souls..just how useless can a country be?

South African MK trained in Angola,Tanzania etc we don't associate with skull miners and human parts eaters,remember how you guys got butthurt when no one recognised your President at Mandela's memorial? well that's cos we don't know you bozos

shitGerians grown biggest economy on paper only,the reality is that more than 80% of you monkeys go to bed hungry even with the so called biggest economy..the fact that you have eaten all your wildlife should help drive home the point grin

I never had South Africans accuse you of any of the things you mentioned.morón the reason SA boys kill you down here is because of the crime and primitive ways of life you bring down here,all that other nonsense is just a crazy dream in your empty skull

keep up the fake laughter but these facts will soon shatter your heart to tiny pieces

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
[s][/s] read Nairaland again slowly. This excuse is the well worn line every brain-faggg idiot uses when their lack of brainpower is exposed.

Type me one of your uncoordinated long baloney. Fool
but you still haven't denied that your pathetic life is a giant empty tin without this forum kiss

once again morón,check your timeline if you don't believe me

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
Jayceon stalls grin grin grin

The heavyweight pap champion who has made it his person business to re-write the history of Zulus on the pages of Nigerian forum can’t find the right words to deliver in real time.

Hey, no surprises. Your daddy was a head butler and your education was 12 years too late.
tell me when you are ready to go blow by blow

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
but you still haven't denied that your pathetic life is a giant empty tin without this forum kiss

once again morón,check your timeline if you don't believe me
I thought jayceon was profitably engaged. Ok, this is my country , my forum.

Tell me what’s a South African doing stalking a nigerian thread ? Is Nairaland hiding Botha here who made sure your father never voted in HOS own country?

You’re as empty as your Father’s legacy.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
tell me when you are ready to go blow by blow
I have dug up your daddy’s grave and transported his corpse back to mpumalanga and you’re asking me if I’m your friend?

You’re an unadulterated idiot.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
I love how you deliberately skipped the part about being Libyan slave and went on to sound like failed poet-wanna be.I don't need to read anything twice,that's for low self-esteem dimwits like you who doubt themselves and their very own existence

what wars has your army won? nigga Boko Haram has torn your poor excuse for an army to tiny shreds while the entire world was watching the humiliation,even with support from the entire world with the #Bringbackourgirls you still couldn’t be inspired enough to help the poor kidnapped souls..just how useless can a country be?

South African MK trained in Angola,Tanzania etc we don't associate with skull miners and human parts eaters,remember how you guys got butthurt when no one recognised your President at Mandela's memorial? well that's cos we don't know you bozos

shitGerians grown biggest economy on paper only,the reality is that more than 80% of you monkeys go to bed hungry even with the so called biggest economy..the fact that you have eaten all your wildlife should help drive home the point grin

I never had South Africans accuse you of any of the things you mentioned.morón the reason SA boys kill you down here is because of the crime and primitive ways of life you bring down here,all that other nonsense is just a crazy dream in your empty skull

keep up the fake laughter but these facts will soon shatter your heart to tiny pieces
The only story here is that after all of Africa rallied to free Zulus. They couldn’t take the baton of freedom and run with it. They are still slaves up to this day.

We, Africa curse you for wasting our resources and time. Xenophobic apes with zero productivity.

The Bothas and Nigerians are still enslaving you.

Why do you make the whole world believe Africa is a land of perpetual slaves. See what a white man did to you in your own land.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Productive slave, jayceon caught viewing his own death by 11:16 pm

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:

The only story here is that after all of Africa rallied to free Zulus. They couldn’t take the baton of freedom and run with it. They are still slaves up to this day.

We, Africa curse you for wasting our resources and time. Xenophobic apes with zero productivity.

The Bothas and Nigerians are still enslaving you.

Why do you make the whole world believe Africa is a land of perpetual slaves. See what a white man did to you in your own land.
Wow you no longer type while looking in the dictionary?? grin grin you are known for using big english words that you don’t even understand..the shivering is real I guess??

maybe other Africans have a right to criticize us just not human arts eaters

your resources were looted by the Brits and left you with an imaginary country.WE DON'T KNOW YOU

as I speak thousands of shïtgerian are heading to Libya to be willing slaves..the hunger and horrors in the land are real wink

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
I have dug up your daddy’s grave and transported his corpse back to mpumalanga and you’re asking me if I’m your friend?

You’re an unadulterated idiot.
haha the only thing you dug out is the bodies of innocent souls you beheaded in the name of human rituals

you are boring me now.I prefer you when you use two monikers,it's always a pleasure to kill you twice

bring back postman moniker idiòt

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
I thought jayceon was profitably engaged. Ok, this is my country , my forum.

Tell me what’s a South African doing stalking a nigerian thread ? Is Nairaland hiding Botha here who made sure your father never voted in HOS own country?

You’re as empty as your Father’s legacy.
Your forum? I didn't know you created this forum

so are you gonna ban me now?

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
Wow you no longer type while looking in the dictionary?? grin grin you are known for using big english words that you don’t even understand..the shivering is real I guess??

maybe other Africans have a right to criticize us just not human arts eaters

your resources were looted by the Brits and left you with an imaginary country.WE DON'T KNOW YOU

as I speak thousands of shïtgerian are heading to Libya to be willing slaves..the hunger and horrors in the land are real wink

“willing slaves”? Does this progeny of parental obscurity ever have any shame of his plagiarism? Hit himwith a stinging catchphrase and he uses it in his next post. Dumb Zulu.

Now did you say British stole our arts?

Man the British didn’t steal your art for you had none. She stole your past and future.

Why do you think your parents were buried as forgotten cowards, humanity most contented lackeys? grin

Nigga, you’re the son of he who should have never birthed another human!

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
haha the only thing you dug out is the bodies of innocent souls you beheaded in the name of human rituals

you are boring me now.I prefer you when you use two monikers,it's always a pleasure to kill you twice

bring back postman moniker idiòt
and the son of a cum-guzzling bitch duplicates me. Killing me is harder than convincing Botha to end apartheid.

You will need all of Africa’s support to get me dead.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
Your forum? I didn't know you created this forum

so are you gonna ban me now?
when you desperately started posting pictures, I knew I had exhausted your literary bank and have you panting like a hoe trying anal for the first time.

I had you deader than Mandela. grin

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
“willing slaves”? Does this progeny of parentsl obscurity ever have any shape of this plagiarism? Hot hwater m with a catchphrase and he uses it in his next post. Dumb Zulu.

Now did you say British stole our arts?

Man the British didn’t steal your art for you had none. She stole your past and future.

Why do you think your parents were forgotten coward buried as humanity most contented lackeys? grin

Nigga, you’re the son of he who should have never birthed another human!
You need to get exposed more,see what locking yourself in your mother's mud house basement has done to you? you never heard anybody using the term "willing slave" ....how in the world is it "your" word?

Deny it all you like but you were sold and illusion by the Brits.what arts are you talking about?

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
when you desperately started posting pictures, I knew I had exhausted your literary bank and have you panting like a hoe trying anal for the first time.

I had you deader than Mandela. grin
empty bravados from a human blood guzzler.Nigga to measure up to Jayceon The Dark Lord you'd have to ressurrect all your washed up monikers or go back to copying and pasting your old frustrated comments

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Jayceon:
You need to get exposed more,see what locking yourself in your mother's mud house basement has done to you? you never heard anybody using the term "willing slave" ....how in the world is it "your" word?

Deny it all you like but you were sold and illusion by the Brits.what arts are you talking about?
mud house? Good. Your mother’s father was a two best slave. Her husband was a butler. She is an overgrown housemaid for a 12year old boer’s daughter.

Now show me any of your post since you joined Nairaland Where you have ever used the phrase “willing slave”. A term I have used to describe you more than twice since the past two days.

Your father was busy working under the earth as a miner while The boer’s teenage son was practicing with your filthy mother.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Jayceon:
empty bravados from a human blood guzzler.Nigga to measure up to Jayceon The Dark Lord you'd have to ressurrect all your washed up monikers or go back to copying and pasting your old frustrated comments
lolz. He shows of Africans entrapped in Libya. I show him of his own brothers being buried alive in his own country by a foreigner.

It’s hard to find a Zulu whose sense of shame hasn’t been altered by 400 years of apartheid .

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Jayceon who claimed he is too busy to be spontaneous with his response has suddenly gotten the zeal to respond so fast. Taking about trying to prove me wrong. grin

Now the fool has logged in as a guest peeping my expletives.

What a coward! Anyone wonders why Zulus are The world’s longest slaves!!!

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Deathlezz:
Jayceon who claimed he is too busy to be spontaneous with his response has suddenly gotten the zeal to respond so fast. Taking about trying to prove me wrong. grin

Now the fool has logged in as a guest peeping my expletives.

What a coward! Anyone wonders why Zulus are The world’s longest slaves!!!
This Afonja is so predictable.I knew you would soon take screenshorts to claim that I ran and came back as a guest haaha.nah that guest is your other account..desperate measures call for desperate times indeed grin

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Deathlezz:
lolz. He shows of Africans entrapped in Libya. I show him of his own brothers being buried alive in his own country by a foreigner.

It’s hard to find a Zulu whose sense of shame hasn’t been altered by 400 years of apartheid .
Look as he dance around the fact that those slaves are Nigerians..it's a shameful sight indeed he now just refer to them as "AFRICANS"...nigga the heavy load is yours alone to carry,don't taint the name of Africa

ShitGerians are a shameLEZZ set of savages

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Jayceon:
This Afonja is so predictable.I knew you would soon take screenshorts to claim that I ran and came back as a guest haaha.nah that guest is your other account..desperate measures call for desperate times indeed grin
You have indeed confirmed you’re the yellowbellied piece of human filth hiding as a guest.

I have schlonged all South Africans on this forum for the past 3 years, I know how you sods behave; scale topping cowards who sneak back long after the opponent has gone in order to have the last say.

I’m denying you the only thing that makes you feel like a human, froggy.

You’re the filth of humanity evolution should have saved us from with natural selection. But then, she knows the boers would be needing human tools to build the world’s largest goldmine.

And Nigerians would later exploit your lack of humanity to fûck your community up.

Oga, go back... just slowly slither back into that hole you were dug out from. You don’t belong to civilization. AIDSy , xenophobic ogre.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Jayceon:
Look as he dance around the fact that those slaves are Nigerians..it's a shameful sight indeed he now just refer to them as "AFRICANS"...nigga the heavy load is yours alone to carry,don't taint the name of Africa

ShitGerians are a shameLEZZ set of savages

When you scurried to google weeping, looking for a picture to arm yourself with. You didn’t bother to get the right picture grin grin grin

Last year I was Igbo , today I’m afonja grin grin grin
I swear, your mother must have smoked a small fortune of canabis during your conception to birth you a natural ret$rd.

But carryon, stupidity is still legal. But your illiteracy and desperation stink so bad, nothing can wash that smell off you.

The biggest form of slavery going on in the world is getting your teenage sisters and brothers hooked on drugs—forever damaged goods.

You really should hate us grin

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jayceon:

You got it wrong, you sub-saharan recluse. It takes a jobless, left-behind, nothing-going-for, idle baboon to be on a Nigerian forum when he's from way beneath the equator. You definitely are a true cyber-dolt who roams from one domestic social media forum to another, then your cyber-vagabondry went international.

Oh, by the way, you have a London bus brain caught up in improvisational traffic. You're a waste of mental and intellectual exercise.

Little wonder a grandmother from south Africa told her grandson who was doing well in school that he has a "whiteman's brain"! Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Ingrained inferior breeds who have been conditioned by endless years of slavery to always think and reason like a slave.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some toddler brained morón called BrainLEZZ is still here typing long gibberish just to have the last comment grin ...the pain has reached the bone marrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88