Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (38040 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by happy200(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Joemtu:
They have been sold into slavery in libya but they refuse to accept their ills,they have been sentenced to death in Malaysia and indonesia but they cant see their ills.their daughters are prostituting in europe..but they dont see their shortcomin.they are hated for selling drugs in south africa..but they refuse to change.In their country they import wat they have and they export to neighbouring nation wat they dont have..but they dont see their ills..
U lazy brainwashed goat can u tel usl what any black South African has ever achieved so far? if not being lazy and silly

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
ghostmist:
I understand the truth is unpalatable, nonetheless, it must be said.

This thread wasn't created to discuss the ills of Nigeria but the violent, sadistic and uncivilized methods employed by South Africans to antagonize foreigners living in South Africa. Stick to the topic.

Your attempt to make it appear like law abiding Nigerians have some inherent issues that necessitates this unwanton attacks from South Africans is testament to how twisted your mind is.

It is on record that this unprovoked attacks by deranged South Africans has been extended to virtually all "black African" communities resident in South Africa. so, your inane attempt to call out Nigerians as the only victims is rather stupid to say the least.

I shall reiterate one more time...the black South African populace need to be "mass sensitized" on how to live and relate with foreigners of sub Saharan origin living amongst them. They need to do away with envy and jealousy and take recourse to the rule of law in addressing perceived grievances.
like I said, once you can tell me about mass sensitisation once you stop killing people for human parts Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
happy200:
U lazy brainwashed goat can u tel usl what any black South African has ever achieved so far? if not being lazy and silly
and yet you flock flies to the land of the lazy because you're too lazy to improve your own zoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jonathan:
Fûck off
As was expectedgringrin what a crass and uncultured people

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by happy200(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
and yet you flock flies to the land of the lazy because you're too lazy to improve your own zoo
We are not coming to ur shithole villages ( Mpumulanga ) we only stay in towns places developed by whites.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
happy200:
We are not coming to ur shithole villages ( Mpumulanga ) we only stay in towns places developed by whites.
lmao. you guys are sooo stupid , you crack me up! gringringrin so you're done with faking intellectualism now? lol, your true colours of being just another stupid oyinbo worshipping Nigerian troll have come to the fore as I expected , lol, by town you mean slums like hillbrow, Berea, yeoville? places far worse than the villages you trying ridicule. you can't even behave in those places you shht on walls in broad daylight , fist fight on streets, talk so loud that you are hears miles aways proving you uncultured baboons truly fell from trees,look here numbskull the worst of South Africa is the best of Nigeria you have no business telling us about shhtholes seeing you come from a giant slum

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
happy200:
actually no one needs you in those villages since you turn anything into slums, lol

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by happy200(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
actually no one needs you in those villages since you turn anything into slums, lol
Hahahahahahaaha!...... WENA
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by jonadaft: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
As was expectedgringrin what a crass and uncultured people
Fûck off!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jonathan:

Fûck off!
why are you so grumpy? gringrin

but on the other hand, I would be too if I was living in the most useless country on the planet gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by jonadaft: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
why are you so grumpy? gringrin

but on the other hand, I would be too if I was living in the most useless country on the planet gringringrin
Lol
How dumb are you?
South Africa is one of the most miserable place to live. Your media, economy and well-being is being controlled by the pink skin people(Caucasian). You "black" mofos are just lazy and useless. All you know how to do is fûck around and keep spreading your HIV.
I'd rather take a refuge in Libia than to even think of living in that shithole HIV infested country.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jonathan:

Lol
How dumb are you?
South Africa is one of the most miserable place to live. Your media, economy and well-being is being controlled by the pink skin people(Caucasian). You "black" mofos are just lazy and useless. All you know how to do is fûck around and keep spreading your HIV.
I'd rather take a refuge in Libia than to even think of living in that shithole HIV infested country.
he he. not nearly as dumb as you. you are full of contradictions, lmao. SA is a miserable place and yet you flock like flies daily, it doesn't add up don't you think? no matter how bad our country might be you'll never find us drowning in oceans trying to flee, you stupid Flatt head you're not even aware that Libyans have been selling you punks as slaves just recently, lol. The South African economy and media is controlled by South Africans, lol,.the SABC is run and owned by the government you dumbufck always so eager to praise your white gods sambisa villagers funny how we are lazy and yet we build new roads, hospitals, expand electricity plants etc, what do you do with all your industriousness? flee to ready made countries and ufck them up coz that's all you know how to do, you are known all over the world for cutting corners and making easy money stupid asss lazy ufcks. South Africa even introduced you ufcks to retail all you knew was street vendors, lol. and oh yes we ufck a lot down here , what can you do when you're surrounded by a bevy of beauties? it's not our fault that your women are fugly only good at selling pusssy in Italy gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Joemtu: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigeria produces oil but yet it imports petrol..what a nosense!! Can someone tell these guys how inept they r.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by happy200(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
he he. not nearly as dumb as you. you are full of contradictions, lmao. SA is a miserable place and yet you flock like flies daily, it doesn't add up don't you think? no matter how bad our country might be you'll never find us drowning in oceans trying to flee, you stupid Flatt head you're not even aware that Libyans have been selling you punks as slaves just recently, lol South African economy and media is controlled by South Africans, lol,. we are lazy but we build new roads, hospitals, expland electricity plants etc, what do you do with all your industriousness? flee to ready made countries and ufck them up coz that's all you know how to do, you are known all over the world for cutting corners for easy money stupid asss lazy ufcks. south Africa even introduced you ufcks to retail all you knew was street vendors, lol. and oh yes we ufck a lot down here , what can you do when you're surrounded by a bevy of beauties? it's not our fault that your women are fugly only good at selling pusssy in Italy gringrin
Come u Boer i know they plant u here like a Statue so that u don't let us tell those lazy fools (black south africans) the truth. U came here (Africa) to farm but u don't wnt to go again. I blame Mandela who couldn't chase u guys out like Robert Mugabe did.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
happy200:
Come u Boer i know they plant u here like a Statue so that u don't let us tell those lazy fools (black south africans) the truth. U came here (Africa) to farm but u don't wnt to go again. I blame Mandela who couldn't chase u guys out like Robert Mugabe did.
this is a new low, even for your standards

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
happy200:
lmao. this is a new low ..even for your usual lower than low standards.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Mariangeles(f): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
so says a ritual cannibal
Y'all are even more ritualistic...
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
Y'all are even more ritualistic...
and on which tree did this ape fall from?gringrin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
he he. not nearly as dumb as you. you are full of contradictions, lmao. SA is a miserable place and yet you flock like flies daily, it doesn't add up don't you think? no matter how bad our country might be you'll never find us drowning in oceans trying to flee, you stupid Flatt head you're not even aware that Libyans have been selling you punks as slaves just recently, lol. The South African economy and media is controlled by South Africans, lol,.the SABC is run and owned by the government you dumbufck always so eager to praise your white gods sambisa villagers funny how we are lazy and yet we build new roads, hospitals, expand electricity plants etc, what do you do with all your industriousness? flee to ready made countries and ufck them up coz that's all you know how to do, you are known all over the world for cutting corners and making easy money stupid asss lazy ufcks. South Africa even introduced you ufcks to retail all you knew was street vendors, lol. and oh yes we ufck a lot down here , what can you do when you're surrounded by a bevy of beauties? it's not our fault that your women are fugly only good at selling pusssy in Italy gringrin
this one should close this useless thread. ..DAMN grin grin shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by happy200(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Jayceon:
this one should close this useless thread. ..DAMN grin grin shocked shocked
I feel sory for u, we are trying to deliver u from ''white spel'' we just wish u knew.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Mariangeles(f): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
and on which tree did this ape fall from?gringrin
[/s] Is that the best you could do? seriously?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

The leaders do not fall from the sky.

If you like change the entire government from the executive to the judiciary with any random set of "qualified" you would have the same outcome.

At best you have a handful of visionaries at any given point in time.

There is an inherent evil manifest in most Nigerians and until that is exorcised no gains can be made .

with this kind of stereotypical projection, you’re no better than those primal xenophobic dogs in South Africa.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by GavelSlam: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Deathlezz:
with this kind of stereotypical projection, you’re no better than those primal xenophobic dogs in South Africa.

The catch phrase is most.

Had more good people prevailed we would be doing extraordinary things.

For now evil prevails.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
what a thunderous bile of rage from one of the sons of the longest willing slaves known to humanity.

Everything good in South Africa was and is because of the boers and British settlers. What the world knows you Zulus for is HIV, rape, murder and violence and destruction of the white man’s legacy in record time.

If you talk about economy and roads in South Africa again, I will haul you back to the 1980’s where your fathers shared habitats with platyrrhine monkeys and chacma baboons after being driven out of his own land by a handful of white invaders.

Beat your chest and deny your father voted as a free man in South Africa until his death! I dare you. Point to me your ancestral land or grave sites. They are all beneath the Dutch skyscrapers caressing the skies of cape town and J’burg.
Your only existence is in cyberspace. You’re a son of a nobody, a spineless slave with no past, identity or history.

All what Nigerian men found attractive in your women is using them as the cheapest courier to ferry drugs across the world.

So 1994, disillusioned Mandela asked the Nigerian government to send in experts in law, governance, health, teachers to teach your half-nakèd, pap-craving , spear-wielding, tree-hoping lunatics the basics in human conduct and you ungreaful idiots dare bite the hand that fed you. Woe unto you, son of a willing slave.

Funny how the boers left your country as the biggest economy on the continent for over 400 years and it took just 20 years for zulus to destroy everything the white man ever built to become no. 3 in Africa.

I blame Obasanjo for using Nigeria’s influence to free you lots. You’re better off left in treetops and sun-less caves that marked the existence of your forebears.

Right inside your own country you’re still a noise making economic slave playing puppet for your white settlers.

40 million apes still relying on ANC to feed and you wonder why they can never venture out of their country to look for a better world!

No wonder you are the worlds oldest, surviving slaves contented to remain slaves.

Amakwerekwere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

The catch phrase is most.

Had more good people prevailed we would be doing extraordinary things.

For now evil prevails.
the problem with Nigeria is not good Vs evil but action Vs inaction.

We're too religious in nature , believing in divine providence to solve our socioeconomic problems and political mess.

We all deried bad leaders but won't engage them directly, waiting for God to part the sea for us.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Chauke(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=Deathlezz post=64417681] what a thunderous bile of rage from one of the sons of the longest willing slaves known to humanity.

Everything good in South Africa was and is because of the boers and British settlers. What the world knows you Zulus for is HIV, rape, murder and violence and destruction of the white man’s legacy in record time

If you talk about economy and roads in South Africa again, I will haul you back to the 1980’s where your fathers shared habitats with platyrrhine monkeys and chacma baboons after being driven out of his own land by a handful of white invaders.

Beat your chest and deny your father voted as a free man in South Africa until his death! I dare you. Point to me your ancestral land or grave sites. They are all beneath the Dutch skyscrapers caressing the skies of cape town and J’burg.
Your only existence is in cyberspace. You’re a son of a nobody, a spineless slave with no past, identity or history.

All what Nigerian men found attractive in your women is using them as the cheapest courier to ferry drugs across the world.

So 1994, disillusioned Mandela asked the Nigerian government to send in experts in law, governance, health, teachers to teach your half-nakèd, pap-craving , spear-wielding, tree-hoping lunatics the basics in human conduct and you ungreaful idiots dare bite the hand that fed you. Wow into you, see n of a willing slave.

Funny how the boers left your country as the biggest economy on the continent for over 400 years and it took just 20 years for zulus to destroy everything the white man ever built to become no. 3 in Africa.

I blame Obasanjo for using Nigeria’s influence to free you lots. You’re better of left in treetops and sun-less caves that marked the existence of your forebears.

Right inside your car wn country you’re still a noise making economic slave playing puppet for your white settlers.

40 million apes still relying on ANC to feed and you wonder why they can never venture out of their country to look for a better world!

No wonder you are the worlds oldest, surviving slaves contented to remain slaves.

Amakwerekwere!

[/quote

Oops why so much bile/hatred for the whole nation?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Deathlezz:
what a thunderous bile of rage from one of the sons of the longest willing slaves known to humanity.

Everything good in South Africa was and is because of the boers and British settlers. What the world knows you Zulus for is HIV, rape, murder and violence and destruction of the white man’s legacy in record time.

So 1994, disillusioned Mandela asked the Nigerian government to send in experts in law, governance, health, teachers to teach your half-nakèd, pap-craving , spear-wielding, tree-hoping lunatics the basics in human conduct and you ungreaful idiots dare bite the hand that fed you. Woe unto you, son of a willing slave.

I blame Obasanjo for using Nigeria’s influence to free you lots. You’re better off left in treetops and sun-less caves that marked the existence of your forebears.

Right inside your own country you’re still a noise making economic slave playing puppet for your white settlers.

Amakwerekwere!

long gibberish as usual for a man with 100 monikers on Nairaland, lol. Hiv blah blah ,rape blah, y'all marry toddlers in that hot mess in the name of religion and you come and tell us about rape! , your govt is so shhty you dont even know your own stats for hiv, and you spewing bile

you apes can only dream being fed by your own govt like SA no wonder we don't drown in oceans hustling for European crumbs,... the irony of calling us slaves lmao, you numbskulls are slaves of your govt leaving you in darkness in the 21st century, shhty roads, shhty healthcare while they are treated abroad, shhty roads, shhty education sector, while your leaders have children in Harvard etc. your whole country's budget is the equivalent of what black coffee spends for his weekend parties, lol. you are slaves of your elites, slaves in India were you are treated like the shht you are, shht in China, in SA etc and you are slaves of the Libyans, ufcking Libyans for god's sake! lol I'd rather be fed by the ANC than be ufcked by some wrinkled papa in Italy, you force yourselves in countries you arent even wanted all in the name of "venturing into the world" lol, let's call it like it is, it's hot out there! even your own President faked illness so he could moved to the UK! economic slave my foot y'all live under a dollar a day

of course you are Nigerian, white people are God's, no surprises there! and infrastructure equals skyscrapers lmao. whatever makes you sleep at night. Kenya is already far better than your shhthole. in the future you'll be crediting Martians for their success, lmfao

South Africa is known for rape really? lol , what is Nigeria known for then? hellish weather, hellish conditions, human fetishes, corruption, drug trafficking, ugly people, fake pastors, boko haram the list is endless, you don't even have a tourism industry to speak of , no one dare set their over that zoo and risk being maimed by you ritualists

thanks for admitting that you animals fit drugs in human bodies, is consistent with your animalistic violent nature

you'll forever free South Africans in your heads you couldnt even free the chibok girls for ions held captive by mere bandits! haha gtfo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
Is that the best you could do? seriously?
come again ape?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
come again ape?
[/s]
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Deathlezz:

Amakwerekwere!

ShameLEZZ with another bitter rant...old boy you need to get yourself a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jayceon:
ShameLEZZ with another bitter rant...old boy you need to get yourself a girlfriend
gringringrin all he knows is juggling big English words like a circus clown thinking his smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Transformer Thief In Borno Apprehended After Surviving Electrocution .. Graphic / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) / SARS Officers Shoot Shop Owner Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.