Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (37957 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jayceon:
Some toddler brained morón called BrainLEZZ is still here typing long gibberish just to have the last comment grin ...the pain has reached the bone marrow
but u are not needed here now ur just typing bla bla bla all d time tongue

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jesse01:
but u are not needed here now ur just typing bla bla bla all d time tongue
okay sir!! have it your way smiley
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jayceon:
LMAO you gibbons are trying too hard
"gibbons?" nigga, just one dumb and jobless 40 year old controls both sobriquets! the earlier you know the better!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Belthazor(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jayceon:
we don't associate with skull miners and human parts eaters,
Looooooool, bro!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Belthazor(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
The mob should have burned both the houses & the Nigerians living there. Useless idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
edimolu2:

"gibbons?" nigga, just one dumb and jobless 40 year old controls both sobriquets! the earlier you know the better!cheesy

I've always been aware that postman,deathlezz and many other monikers belong to a 40 year old virgin called lezz wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Torg77: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Until Nigerians do away with their own tribal warfare stop talking about discrimination in other countries . You people hate others that are not of your tribe so stop talking about discrimination

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
edimolu2:

ah! Even teaming up with a south African to spite Lezz?? Seems you can't get over his new year snub plus countless beheadings.

Typical romanceland sod. No meaningful input even when his country is ridiculed and shamed by foreigners but he finds time to jare at his tormentor.

You're still another worthless Nigerian to these Zulu south Africans. Don't let your hate for Lezz lead you to your disgraceful end.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jayceon:
I've always been aware that postman,deathlezz and many other monikers belong to a 40 year old virgin called lezz wink
Jayceon, please stop projecting your frustrations here.

As we speak, Your father is amongst the 1000 Zulu miners trapped hundreds of kilometres underground with no electricity digging up gold and diamonds while the white Boers on the surface is selling it off, using the proceeds to buy the lands allocated for your family cemetery.

But you're here showcasing your visual impairment and mental paralysis by hanging on a Nigerian forum all day doing nothing but putting on vain allegations.

Phew!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jayceon:
lol

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
DriveByKiller:
ah! Even teaming up with a south African to spite Lezz?? Seems you can't get over his new year snub plus countless beheadings.

Typical romanceland sod. No meaningful input even when his country is ridiculed and shamed by foreigners but he finds time to jare at his tormentor.

You're still another worthless Nigerian to these Zulu south Africans. Don't let your hate for Lezz lead you to your disgraceful end.
All hail the greatest fool nairaland's ever produced, bumping into my mention like a lost-soul, e pain the werey, is it your south africa or your nigeria?

lezz aka postmann..lol, you can't hold on to your words,thought you promised never to quote me anymore, you are really the true son of your mother, you couldn't resist the urge, just as your filthy mother couldn't resist the urge to relinquish her quest for innumerable dick-count!

Nigga get this into your thick skull, i hate you not but the failure you have solely amassed..shameless-cururugrin

pitiable-soul, i don miss your stupidity walai, pseudo-intellectual dunce!grin

ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
edimolu2:

All hail the greatest fool nairaland's ever produced, bumping into my mention like a lost-soul, e pain the werey, is it your south africa or your nigeria?

lezz aka postmann..lol, you can't hold up to your words,thought you promised never to quote me anymore, you are really the true son of your mother, you couldn't resist the urge, just as your filthy mother couldn't resist the urge to relinquish her quest for innumerable dick-count!

pitiable-soul, i don miss your stupidity walai, pseudo-intellectual dunce!grin

Lolz he even had to quote twice with such burning, blinding fury only a great pain can produce. Cheap insults,cheap words. grin grin grin

Your raw nakéd expletives with zero creativity have seen their days. It's no longer relevant. Try movie scripting. But....

Edimolu, you have just too much free time on your hands.

Get productive, help the aged, seek for means to improve your woden half-empty chemist shop, or learn another trade or craft or even practice subsistence farming, anything else but if you have this much time to keep following this Lezz handle fixedly for the past 3 months because he snubbed you, then you have wasted your life.

The internet forum is supposed to be for leisure not a permanent residency.

And lastly, I know it's not within your inner strength, but learn to bear rejection as a true man. Only a month ago you were wishing Lezz, amongst others, a happy new year.

Jut because your peace offering and white flag was rejected by Lezz doesn't mean you should start practising stalking as a new hobby.

Remember, life is in phases and men are in sizes. It will get to your turn one day if you're patient and obedient to your betters.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Lolz he even had to quote twice with such burning, blinding fury only a great pain can produce. Cheap insults,cheap words. grin grin grin

Your raw naked expletives Woh no creativity have seen is days. It's no longer relevant. Try movie scripting. But....

Edimolu, you have just too much free time on your hands. Get productive, help the aged, seek for means to improve your woden half-empty chemist shop, or learn another trade or craft or even practice subsistence farming, anything else but if you have this much time to keep following this Lezz handle fixedly for the past 3 months because he snubbed you, then you have wasted your life.

The internet forums I supposed to be for leisure not a permanent residency.
see the mumu complaining about how i quote, you complain about everything!the ediaat doesn't know that is what gives him away, if he doesn't complain about length, he complains about how long you take to reply!

By the way you? lezz? snubbed me for 3 months? i said it, one has to be born feet first to have such diminutive thoughts...ugly-bastard! can u really survive without quoting me...hahahahahahahagrin

one who owns all this sobriquets, an unmarried fool who quotes himself repeatedly to massage a non-existent ego? please advice me abeg!

TheMortician,
Fearlez,
Lezzlie,
lezzjnr
,lezznjr,
Darktroll,
lezz,
Timelezz,
ultraLeslie,
TheBigBadTroll,
vernomouslezz,
TheDarknight,
TheEnQuirer,
reciprokal,
Bloodonmyhands,
lezzTheRipper,
TheInkredible,
Shroud,
Nairalandheroes
,Badbradley,
Postmann,
Burningblade
,Timelord,
Drivebykiller,
Hammerofhor,
Wrathofhadez,
Burningblade,
MDCCCXXXIII,
HellraiXer,
Smokesandmirror
,deathlezz

imagine lezz, whose only existing property is an inherited dilapidated vehicle, a jalopy, has the guts to advice me, one who has this alarming count of sobriquets and yet each has nothing less than 200 comments!

you are a jobless man, even the ones who create threads to beg are way better than you!..the idiot even claimed he's been making money since age 18, hahahahhahha, yet he was caught red-handed boasting about having a power bank, power bank? God! one has to really come from a poverty-stricken family to even try that!

no be only subsistence farming, na farming subsistence!

mumu pesin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
DriveByKiller:

Your raw nakéd expletives with zero creativity have seen their days. It's no longer relevant. Try movie scripting. But....

Edimolu, you have just too much free time on your hands.

Get productive, help the aged, seek for means to improve your woden half-empty chemist shop, or learn another trade or craft or even practice subsistence farming, anything else but if you have this much time to keep following this Lezz handle fixedly for the past 3 months because he snubbed you, then you have wasted your life.

The internet forum is supposed to be for leisure not a permanent residency.

And lastly, I know it's not within your inner strength, but learn to bear rejection as a true man. Only a month ago you were wishing Lezz, amongst others, a happy new year.

Jut because your peace offering and white flag was rejected by Lezz doesn't mean you should start practising stalking as a new hobby.

Remember, life is in phases and men are in sizes. It will get to your turn one day if you're patient and obedient to your betters.

i knew it, it was deliberate,you have become a predictable-nonentity, i knew you would come back to refer to that in the future!

nigga you are past 40 yet you have the wisdom of a child, if i wished you a new year, it was to let you know you are not good at being a tormentor, like i always say, you are threatless? you have never succeeded in threatening me and it hurts you like maaaaaad, nigga i play with you like a toy, and decide when to let go, no one but me,and did you not wish me a happy year? or your maggot infested brain has fast forgotten that?

this is 2018, yet nothing has changed about you, you keep quoting and liking your own very post, your dead father would be making repeated-turns in his grave feeling so helpless, sorrowing, and knowing he can't do anything but only wallow in the pain of how unfortunate his jobless son has become!grin

fearlez, you no reach ah swear! lemme catch you challenging any moniker, i go post all your postmann/lezz slip-ups...wouldn't take a minute..

oponugrin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Me standing watch while drivebykiller types his usual long and boring epistles with the same recycled disses! please see how the fool makes a hypocrite of himself! lilliputian-nitwit!

42 year old fool with a watery braingrin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amongst other recurring symptoms of mental density, chronic amnesia, perceptual disturbances and severe psychosis, this "kid" says I wished him a happy new year grin

I thought taking a non-certificate course on my posts and tagging me to all monikers with good diction is this dudes only mental handicap.... but saying I wished him a happy birthday.....phew!!!

That's why I stopped mentioning or bantering with the damaged inbred. Too many genes in him never really evolved as they kept mal-developing and corrupted in his formative years resulting to one of the most twisted psychologically damaged offshoot of evolution to walk God's earth.

Same dude who lacks the grace to own up when he's wrong because the only chance where he can get any validation in his life is in his digital representation i.e Nairaland.

Same dude i got beaten barbarically like a lynch mob until he sang my song and confessed he was using an alternate....damn.

And his 2018 wish was waiting for me to break my promise to never quote him again. Boy did he announce to the world I just quoted him today !!!!

Talking about a fanboy gone irredeemably beserk. sad shocked

Having me mention and quote him is his wet dreams and sleep enhancers!

You will grow old turkey waiting for me to recognise You're still having the aftershock of having your mom murdered by her own brothers to the extent you came to Nairaland pleading to be taught tricks on how to lay a girl in your own street.

Is this the kind of swat fly with parental neglect I will banter with ?

No more!

Anyone with spare time can go through that link to see where edimolu was beaten like a public thief and hung dry for birds to pick his corpse clean. He was Jared at by other Nairalanders and his education mocked as he resorted desperately to divert the feud into a war of grammar and failed hopelessly..

He has become more Lezz obsessed ever since.

https://www.nairaland.com/4261998/time-make-peace-happy-new/2#63782837

Again, he's still playing catch-up with his ghost.

But Dead men don't matter.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Amongst other recurring symptoms of mental density, chronic amnesia, perceptual disturbances and severe psychosis, this "kid" says I wished him a happy new year grin

I thought taking a non-certificate course on my posts and tagging me to all monikers with good diction is this dudes only mental handicap.... but saying I wished him a happy birthday.....phew!!!

That's why I stopped mentioning or bantering with the damaged inbred. Too many genes in him never really evolved as they kept mal-developing and corrupted in his formative years resulting to one of the most twisted psychologically damaged offshoot of evolution to walk God's earth.

Same dude who lacks the grace to own up when he's wrong because the only chance where he can get any validation in his life is in his digital representation i.e Nairaland.

Same dude i got beaten barbarically like a lynch mob until he sang my song and confessed he was using an alternate....damn.

And his 2018 wish was waiting for me to break my promise to never quote him again. Boy did he announce to the world I just quoted him today !!!!

Talking about a fanboy gone irredeemably beserk. sad shocked

Having me mention and quote him is his wet dreams and sleep enhancers!

You will grow old turkey waiting for me to recognise You're still having the aftershock of having your mom murdered by her own brothers to the extent you came to Nairaland pleading to be taught tricks on how to lay a girl in your own street.

Is this the kind of swat fly with parental neglect I will banter with ?

No more!

Anyone with spare time can go through that link to see where edimolu was beaten like a public thief and hung dry for birds to pick his corpse clean. He was Jared at by other Nairalanders and his education mocked as he resorted desperately to divert the feud into a war of grammar and failed hopelessly..

He has become more Lezz obsessed ever since.

https://www.nairaland.com/4261998/time-make-peace-happy-new/2#63782837

hahahahaha, the idiot did not quote me, is he scared? , just when i made mention of it, what an hypocrite! dude nobody gives a heck about anybody, this is nairaland brah, olodo, no wonder you haven't excelled! so much stagnancy in thoughts!

o boi, see epistle, you never fail to disappointgrin
bloody-hypocrite, yet this "am very busy" nitwit out of his busy schedule had the time to type out an ill-fated epistle that almost lulled me to bed! thundar faya ya papa for dia

posting past threads has never held any point for you, something a newbie would even know!

it is past 9 years since you registered on this forum, not once have i stumbled upon your sobriquet in the business section!

offline begger, you should be stoned to death, begging a girl for 100 naira recharge card, the screenshots were posted on this forum, you are the most disgraced nairalander...yet shame still betrays you at the very maximum!

olodo, see epistle from a 40 year old, choi..who made you this way na? anyways na me get your mumu button, all i need do is press the trigger-button, and your'e gonna whine like a silly bitch who got choked on a dick!

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Jayceon, please stop projecting your frustrations here.

As we speak, Your father is amongst the 1000 Zulu miners trapped hundreds of kilometres underground with no electricity digging up gold and diamonds while the white Boers on the surface is selling it off, using the proceeds to buy the lands allocated for your family cemetery.

But you're here showcasing your visual impairment and mental paralysis by hanging on a Nigerian forum all day doing nothing but putting on vain allegations.

Phew!
They have been rescued..ALL OF THEM cool

at least they ain't minining human skulls wink
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Amongst other recurring symptoms of mental density, chronic amnesia, perceptual disturbances and severe psychosis, this "kid" says I wished him a happy new year I thought taking a non-certificate course on my posts and tagging me to all monikers with good diction is this dudes only mental handicap.... but saying I wished him a happy birthday.....phew!!!
I just had to quote you twice, don't mind me abeg, you make my night fun-worthy and i couldn't help but make mockery of your foolishness,such mental imbalance and weakness @bolded ,that is old age taking its toll on you already! Ndo ehn! Nigga is as blind as stupid...this is what happens when you have an air-filled brain grin grin grin

That's why I stopped mentioning or bantering with the damaged inbred. Too many genes in him never really evolved as they kept mal-developing and corrupted in his formative years resulting to one of the most twisted psychologically damaged offshoot of evolution to walk God's earth
Ode! Who ask you why you stopped mentioning? Damn, nigga you are paranoid, admit it, such alarming height of insecurities you possess, you couldn't mention anymore cos i made you look the fool with your postmann account, you got vexed, very vexed, i fûcked with your emotions and you had to cry foul you would never quote or mention me anymore, pûssy-a$$ nigga, forgetting that has always being my intent, and here you are quoting me again like a dickfaced punk, doesn't that make you an arrogant and repulsive hypocrite? grin i leave you to answer that cheesy

Same dude who lacks the grace to own up when he's wrong because the only chance where he can get any validation in his life is in his digital representation i.e Nairaland. Same dude i got beaten barbarically like a lynch mob until he sang my song and confessed he was using an alternate....damn
Common trait amongst psychopaths, always conjuring non-existent tales to prove baseless points, anyways i never knew you into music now, but don't you think it is rather too late for a 40 year old? Eedris abdulkareem reborn? Hahahahahaha cheesy

And his 2018 wish was waiting for me to break my promise to never quote him again. Boy did he announce to the world I just quoted him today !!!! Talking about a fanboy gone irredeemably beserk. sad :oHaving me mention and quote him is his wet dreams and sleep enhancers!
Do you even use your brain at all, you should learn to think twice infact thrice as much as you type! Everything about you reflects the mannerism of a 98 year old bed-ridden man, so forgetful, so blind, so deaf, so daft, so weak, only besting his cohorts in an uncontrolled level of pooing and peeing! You did not quote me yet i received a mention from you! I no know say u don turn ghost! EM U EM U na hin u be, Lol, and yes i do have wet dreams , since you don become toto, virgin boy grin grin grin

You will grow old turkey waiting for me to recognise You're still having the aftershock of having your mom murdered by her own brothers to the extent you came to Nairaland pleading to be taught tricks on how to lay a girl in your own street. Is this the kind of swat fly with parental neglect I will banter with ?No more!
Same recycled shiiit, e no enter ogbeni, you have repeated this over a million times and i have made you look the fool, so how is it expected to pain me, imagine as you carry my matter for head like weavon? Fearlezz you are a wânker, it best defines why you got shaky and6 unbalanced legs! Virgin boy, you forget i still remember you leaving your comfort zone and journeying 9 hours to go bed a 19 year old in anambra,who upon sighting your baboon butt face ridiculed you on the spot! You are a shame to the guy-code.......how come you have never dropped any sex excapade in the ashewo section? You are a known wânker is why! Monkey! cheesy

Anyone with spare time can go through that link to see where edimolu was beaten like a public thief and hung dry for birds to pick his corpse clean. He was Jared at by other Nairalanders and his education mocked as he resorted desperately to divert the feud into a war of grammar and failed hopelessly..He has become more Lezz obsessed ever since. https://www.nairaland.com/4261998/time-make-peace-happy-new/2#63782837

At times i doubt your age, i sometimes feel this knowledge of yours is from a 19 year old....call all em nairalanders, call se.un sef to come see how i disgraced you, the forty year old who quotes himself, liking his posts with his numerous alts, to what extent exactly?, do you get bank alerts from having highest likes?. Perhaps "Nairaland likes" best defines your success-rate in life! stupid dunce, the demented-cow who makes blunders so easily, "Mr all of nairaland knows".. I even had to ask offline from people well versed in grammar than your generation would ever be, olodo sombori, but na your loss...stupid illiterate! cheesy cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2018
I was waiting for you to show where I sent a happy new year message as usual, edimolu couldn't prove or attempt to prove he was sent a happy new year message...instead he goes off paraphrasing in a fit of desperate subterfuge and uncontrollable rage , reiterating the cloud of mental projections in his head and avoiding the allegation.

He tells barefaced lies to hide his shame. That's how serious he takes Nairaland grin

A Desperate E-warrior-wannabe who has never made one single post in any foreign affairs thread or graced any foreign affairs thread on this forum before today has suddenly come here stalking Lezz as usual.

This aimlessly frustrated fellow wakes up each morning with only one objective in my mind: typing the word "Lezz" into Nairaland search field anxiously looking for recognition. That's how he got here.

Well after professing love for lezz , he got beheaded ruthlessly by same Lezz and disgraced publicly. His stalking and desperation intensified.
https://www.nairaland.com/4261998/time-make-peace-happy-new#63757542

After Lezz failed to recognise this psycho he goes on to wish Lezz a happy new year but claims he was just doing it for fun.
https://www.nairaland.com/4263319/wish-five-nairalanders-happy-new/5#64081496

This is a psychedelic creep who makes up excuses like a trapped witch at the synagogue anytime he is busted or caught out.

He still got ignored by Lezz even after several attempts and stalkings to get lezz's attention.

He follows him around quoting his posts, trying in vain to make intelligent contribution and signing off with the word "PEACE". Hoping in vain for recognition yet he still got ignored like a buried corpse.

https://www.nairaland.com/4265873/childish-ways-most-guys-behave/17

Now why would someone like edimolu end up being rejected and avoided like a rotten bag of human excrement?

* He comes from a family with no culture, class or worthy peerage.. he himself confessed that his uncles killed his mother (their sister) coldbloodedly.

* He is a sickle cell sufferer desperately looking for genetic solution to his inferior biological formation

* He's a child of two 21st century non-compliant m0r0ns who never bothered to check their genotype compatibility before fûcking like wild animals.

* Edimolu has been stalkin and pestering a teenage Nairalander (harddon) for lines on how to bed a girl in his own street.

So Nairaland is the only flatform this flatfaced, depressed schizophrenic can ever get laid.

* He is a serial, unrelenting and compulsive pm-sending bandit who PM girls like a lunatic and have suffered the embarrassment of being rejected by Romance section girls to the point where these girls make fun of him online and blocked him on WhatsApp.

* He has professed his undying love for bumbae/lala repeatedly and was so irked same girl publicly declared Lezz as her crush. Dude loves winning but is specially built to lose.

* He doesn't even know basic English rules of verb numbers and their noun association.

* clearly this boy is having unresolved parental issues, lack of self-worth, acceptance , social anxiety,... an adult still showing symptoms of teenage angst and deep emotion damage from family neglect.

No one is interested in a damaged property like edimolu. No one wants to make friends with someone who never stops mentioning his dead mother everywhere online but never talks about his father because the man took one look at the infant at the maternity section and cussed his luck.

Yet he follows my handle looking for the fun that life has denied him, an expert stalker and shiftless, aimless fellow who uses Nairaland as an escapism out of the horror of his unfortunate life.

If edimolu will dedicate half of the time he employs to stalking Lezz to avenging his mother's killers or seek psychotherapy, his family will have a healthy chance at breaking the cycle of self-destruction that has been thier custom.

So edimolu/edimolu2 plus other female handles you hide under to stroke your deflated self-esteem. I don't hate or like you. You're not worth those emotions.

You're securely locked in a corner of indifference. I have made friends here with people I once didn't see eye to eye, but no real squawks with you.

Your emotional baggage and abused childhood is just too risky to have you come close.. damn, even quoting you is risking contaminating your social herpes and emotional yeast.

I'm ambitious but I don't want to end up picking your father's discarded baggages.

Remain on the fringes of playing catch-up, until you report here that you have exterminated your mother's killers or bring them to justice , you will remain the biggest loser with a misplaced priority.

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:
[s]I was waiting for you to show where I sent a happy new year message As usual, edimolu couldn't prove or attempt to prove he was sent a happy new year message...instead he goes off paraphrasing in a fit of desperate subterfuge and uncontrollable rage , reiterating the cloud of mental projections in his head and avoiding the allegation.

He tells barefaced lies to hide his shame. That's how serious he takes Nairaland grin

A Desperate E-warrior-wannabe who has never made one single post in any foreign affairs thread or graced any foreign affairs thread on this forum before today has suddenly come here stalking Lezz as usual.

This aimlessly frustrated fellow wakes up each morning with only one objective in my mind: typing the word "Lezz" into Nairaland search field anxiously looking for recognition. That's how he got here.

Well after professing love , he got beheaded ruthlessly by same Lezz and disgraced publicly. His stalking and desperation intensified.
https://www.nairaland.com/4261998/time-make-peace-happy-new#63757542

After Lezz failed to recognise this psycho he goes on to wish Lezz a happy new year but claims he was just doing it for fun.
https://www.nairaland.com/4263319/wish-five-nairalanders-happy-new/5#64081496

This is a psychedelic creep who makes up excuses like a trapped witch at the synagogue anytime he is busted or caught out.

He still got ignored by Lezz even after several attempts and stalkings to get lezz's attention.

He follows him around quoting his posts, trying in vain to make intelligent contribution and signing off with the word "PEACE". Hoping in vain for recognition yet he still got ignored like a buried corpse.

https://www.nairaland.com/4265873/childish-ways-most-guys-behave/17

Now why would someone like edimolu ended up being rejected and avoided like a rotten bag of human human excrement.

* He comes from a family with no culture, class or worthy peerage.. he himself confessed that his uncles killed his mother (their sister) coldbloodedly.

* He is a sickle cell sufferer desperately looking for genetic solution to his inferior biological formation

* He's a child of two 21st century non-compliant m0r0ns who never bothered to check their genotype compatibility before fûcking like wild animals.

* Edimolu has been stalkin and pestering a teenage Nairalander (harddon) for lines on how to bed a girl in his own street.

So Nairaland is the only flatform the flatfaced, depressed schizophrenic can ever get laid.

* He is a serial, unrelenting and compulsive pm-sending bandit who PM girls like a lunatic and have suffered the embarrassment of being rejected by Romance section girls to the point where these girls make fun of him online and blocked him on WhatsApp.

* He has professed his undying love for bumbae/lala repeatedly and was so irked same girl publicly declared Lezz as her crush. Dude loves winning but is specially built to lose.

* He doesn't even know basic English rules of verb numbers and their noun association.

* clearly this boy is having unresolved parental issues, lack of self-worth, acceptance , social anxiety, an adult still showing symptoms of teenage angst and deep emotion damage from family neglect.

No one is interested in damaged property like edimolu. No one wants to make friends with someone who never mentions his dead mother everywhere online but never talks about his father because the man took one look at the infant at the maternity section and cussed his luck.

Yet he follows my handle looking for the fun that life has denied him, an expert stalker and shiftless aimless fellow uses Nairaland as an escapism out of the horror of his unfortunate life.

If edimolu will dedicate half of the time he employs to stalk Lezz to avenging his mother's killers or seek psychotherapy, his family will have a healthy chance at breaking the cycle of self-destruction that has been thier custom.

So edimolu/edimolu2 plus other female handles you hide under to stroke your deflated self-esteem. I don't hate or like you. You're not worth those emotions.

You're securely locked in a corner of indifference. I have made friends here with people I once didn't see eye to eye, but no real squawks with you.

Your emotional baggage and abused childhood is just too risky to have you come close.. damn, even quoting you is risking contaminating yours social herpes and emotional yeast.

I'm ambitious but I don't want to end up picking your father's discarded baggages.

Remain on the fringes of playing catch-up, until you report here that you have exterminated your mother's killers or bring them to justice , you will remain the biggest loser with a misplaced priority[/s]

Mr man will you shut up! who go read this one? lol...u go type tirecheesy

Ahhhhhh, aye le ooooo, and a 40 year old fool sat down to type all this?one has to be really jobless to type all that hogwash and go through my previous comments...

what do you always have in mind when searching through my posts to counter? lol..nigga you got no life, you are a pawn to me, solely created for my very own amusement, see epistle choi, what a lost and confused soul, lol, you have always been very poor and weak at being hardcore or ghetto, fûcking sissy, why do you think i always take a piss on your credibility!

filthy being, dude can't even dress properly, see his militant head, please lezz at least for once in your miserable life, have some iota of shame..

how many men in your age group do this rubbish na, you are unmarried, you are poor , you have begged for recharge cards from teenage girls more time than i can remember, you are only rich in different nairaland monikers owned by you! you need help ASAP....dark.rebel obsessed dunce

by the way, i expected to see a quote from postmann, how come it is still you on here? hahahahhahahaa...keep fooling those who think postmann as another person...oloriburuku sombori....jobless idiot.....grin

TheMortician
Fearlez
Lezzlie
lezzjnr
lezznjr
Darktroll
lezz
Timelezz
ultraLeslie
TheBigBadTroll
vernomouslezz
TheDarknight
TheEnQuirer
Reciprokal
Bloodonmyhands
lezzTheRipper
TheInkredible
Shroud
Nairalandheroes
Badbradley
Postmann
Burningblade
Timelord
Drivebykiller
Hammerofhor
Wrathofhadez
Burningblade
MDCCCXXXIII
HellraiXer
Smokesandmirror
deathlezz
Djailer
TheUmbra

one has to be really fûcked in the head to own up to all this monikers....whoever takes your words serious does that at his own peril...nairaland's addict!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

...by the way, i expected to see a quote from postmann, how come it is still you on here? hahahahhahahaa...keep fooling those who think postmann as another person...oloriburuku sombori....jobless idiot.....grin

SO HERE I AM:

You just love being fùcked by me ,don't you? You called me from the the deep in response to your itching rectum. You longed for me, masturbating on my lines and literal dexterity. You like being fùcked by great intellectuals. Hence you called me needlessly, unwarrantedly.

So here I am, faggit. I'll take you - in the mouth. Slicing through your lips as you pout them, finding my way down your soft palate, fûcking up that conduit from whence your moronic disposition flows.

You struggle for breath, even simple a word like "harder" couldn't excape your dick filled mouth as my dick pressures your windpipe. Rush of saliva trickles down the floor - YOU'RE CHOKING!!! My shaft does the talking while you dick craving faggit remain on your knees while I ravage your dirty mouth.

How's your mother doing 6ft below? And her killers? I bet they still strut around with their chest up. They know you've never lifted a sword in your whole damn miserable pathetic life. They know you're just like your father. May darkness cover the day of your birth. May the lips that announced you as a boy be sealed when your birthday comes around.

Sickle-cell-ed faggit with mental fluctuations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2018
Jayceon:
They have been rescued..ALL OF THEM cool

at least they ain't minining human skulls wink

*Vosho*

I know I'm late for the party, but I just wanted to wish you a happy 2018, ou yam grin

Lionessza, where you at? It's your girl! tongue

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Belthazor(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

SO HERE I AM:

You just love being fùcked by me ,don't you? You called me from the the deep in response to your itching rectum. You longed for me, masturbating on my lines and literal dexterity. You like being fùcked by great intellectuals. Hence you called me needlessly, unwarrantedly.

So here I am, faggit. I'll take you - in the mouth. Slicing through your lips as you pout them, finding my way down your soft palate, fûcking up that conduit from whence your moronic disposition flows.

You struggle for breath, even simple a word like "harder" couldn't excape your dick filled mouth as my dick pressures your windpipe. Rush of saliva trickles down the floor - YOU'RE CHOKING!!! My shaft does the talking while you dick craving faggit remain on your knees while I ravage your dirty mouth.

This is the gayest thing I have ever read.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Belthazor:
This is the gayest thing I have ever read.

Only if your cells were poetically wired you wouldn't have displayed your dyslexia before the glowing sun.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

*Vosho*

I know I'm late for the party, but I just wanted to wish you a happy 2018, ou yam grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are forgiven for staying away so long,happy prosperous 2018 to you too smiley

Lionessza's got two monikers now,try "mzansian" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jayceon:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are forgiven for staying away so long,happy prosperous 2018 to you too smiley

Lionessza's got two monikers now,try "mzansian" smiley

Thanks, Jace. I missed you guys smiley

Lol, why does she have two monikers now?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Mzansian(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

*Vosho*

Gqwirhakazindini grin grin. How the hell have you been ? . You were highly missed cool.

Ndizimela ngalena xabendibhacisa grin . Lionessza will be resurrected nge 16th wink. @ Jaceyeon, lionessza will reply to your last question then.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Thanks, Jace. I missed you guys smiley

Lol, why does she have two monikers now?
you welcome,never thought I'd see you around here anytime soon

she created mzansian when Lionessza was banned,you know she has no chill grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Badoo Cult Group Recruits New Members In Lagos - Gani Adams / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.