Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year (3948 Views)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ikillfools:
useless by who or whom? only in your useless and worthless dream do such reality exist. edimolu, or is edimugu. I once told you you're a cancer on this earth, and you need serious chemotherapy to stop your cancerous cells from spreading. now take your acute stupidity and disappear into the abyss of foolishness.

you're not worth my time, heck, the only thing you're worth is less than a drop of water in the atlantic ocean. do yourself the favour of being the obtuse loser you truly are. tongue

So much for 2018 for the son of a tearful ghost called edimolu grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:

So much for 2018 for the son of a tearful ghost called edimolu grin
i've placed him in the league of judeefcc, saintsamurai and synzu. idiots who revel in being made fools. grin

non the less, i'll still say happy new year to them. for without them, who will make us laugh till our stomach ache. grin LOL.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:

Edimolu, the cost of my educational qualifications quadruple your father's life savings and that of his father and his father and their fathers!!!

When adverbs such as "all" "some" "none" are used as determiners to herald a noun, the verb takes the position of the noun.

So if the noun is singular, the verb takes a singular form. But if the noun is plural, the verb takes a plural form.

In my case, Nairaland is a singular noun, thus the verb preceding it can not be grammatically influenced by " all".

So, Mr. Bland daft, it is grammatically wrong to say " all of Nairaland know". You're a simpleton. A waste of human effort. It should read , "all of Nairaland KNOWS"

See pics for illustration.

By the way, It's 10:46 pm. You said you'll be in church with your girl by 10pm. But here you are trying hard to best me.

When i told you you are as fake as your mother's breast she used in coning your dim-witted father into a sham marriage you keep denying it .

Failed idiot from a cursed union.

Now, I have demolished you beyond repair. Ridiculed your educational destitution and exposed you as just another frustrated sod hugging the cyberspace aimlessly out of boredom and inactivity.

Never in your wretched life try to correct someone greater than the polluted filth you call your bloodlines.

Magnified idiot.

Choi which kain olodo u be so? You only show me simgular and plural going with is and are? Awuzu billahi y u just dumb like dis?, why ur brain dey spill mucus na? See as u just go off-point with ypur foolish analysis grin

All of nairaland "knows" , ,? Choi and u still dey argue am?

The word all is an adverb and also axts as a determiner when used to start a sentence, the word nairaland has no effect in the verb being used...you no get sense, go ask ur betters , dem go knock u before dem reason u better....olodo oshi

Just dey gbagaun anyhow, which one be educational destitution, e no go better for ur papa for giving me headache....oloriburuku oshi undecided
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ikillfools:
i've placed him in the league of judeefcc, saintsamurai and synzu. idiots who revel in being made fools. grin

non the less, i'll still say happy new year to them. for without them, who will make us laugh till our stomach ache. grin LOL.
Dose peeps wey u mention better pass ur generation combined together, u wey ur belle be like pig wey pregnant, thunder faya ur papa for dere

Dis one sef dey claim voice, u wey everbody sabi as lezz's puppet, u no fit reason on ur own...i don spit on top whoever sire you...omuti oshi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
This yab weak me
lezz:

Edimolu, the cost of my educational qualifications quadruple your father's life savings and that of his father and his father and their fathers!!!

When adverbs such as "all" "some" "none" are used as determiners to herald a noun, the verb takes the position of the noun.

So if the noun is singular, the verb takes a singular form. But if the noun is plural, the verb takes a plural form.

In my case, Nairaland is a singular noun, thus the verb preceding it can not be grammatically influenced by " all".

So, Mr. Bland daft, it is grammatically wrong to say " all of Nairaland know". You're a simpleton. A waste of human effort. It should read , "all of Nairaland KNOWS"

See pics for illustration. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6489759_2017123122_37_44_jpeg218d5a8f5f4bb7cf866bbd41130f21eb

By the way, It's 10:46 pm. You said you'll be in church with your girl by 10pm. But here you are trying hard to best me.

When i told you you are as fake as your mother's breast she used in coning your dim-witted father into a sham marriage you keep denying it .

Now, I have demolished you beyond repair. Ridiculed your educational destitution and exposed you as just another frustrated sod hugging the cyberspace aimlessly out of boredom and inactivity.

Never in your wretched life try to correct someone greater than the polluted filth you call your bloodlines.

Magnified idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ikillfools:
useless by who or whom? only in your useless and worthless dream do such reality exist. edimolu, or is edimugu. I once told you you're a cancer on this earth, and you need serious chemotherapy to stop your cancerous cells from spreading. now take your acute stupidity and disappear into the abyss of foolishness.

you're not worth my time, heck, the only thing you're worth is less than a drop of water in the atlantic ocean. do yourself the favour of being the obtuse loser you truly are. tongue

E be like say u don catch ur balls abi, abeg i wan worth ur time oooo, old cargo, nairaland's number one dunce, abyss of foolishness? , na the only diss line wey dey hin small head be that, where u dey run go, ogun kill ur papa if u no finish me tonight.... grin

Shameless dunce cheesy
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lezz see this werey wey u be, iffahear say i no dey church make i waka like u till i kpensh,...why i need dey lie about church,i no stupid like u na ,na u no fit go talk to ur god make hin change ur destiny make 2018 no worst pass 2017 for you

Sheybi u bin dey claim busy before, na now u get time abi, e no go better for all the people wey smile at you the day wey ur whorish-mama born you grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lezz aka postmann, ikillfools aka afrosamurai, una two never reach olorun....make una go plenty well well, bunch of never-do-wells, cheesy
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

Choi which kain olodo u be so? You only show me simgular and plural going with is and are? Awuzu billahi y u just dumb like dis?, why ur brain dey spill mucus na? See as u just go off-point with ypur foolish analysis grin

All of nairaland "knows" , ,? Choi and u still dey argue am?

The word all is an adverb and also axts as a determiner when used to start a sentence, the word nairaland has no effect in the verb being used...you no get sense, go ask ur betters , dem go knock u before dem reason u better....olodo oshi

Just dey gbagaun anyhow, which one be educational destitution, e no go better for ur papa for giving me headache....oloriburuku oshi undecided

I showed you both singular nouns going with singular verbs.

And plural nouns going with plural verbs.

You are a discombobulated illiterate who doesn't even know verbs and their appropriate usages. Please see the two circles I marked off in the pics.

First one is an adverb used as a determiner going with a singular noun and taking a singular verb.

The second encircled ring is the plural example.

I have , within 5 minutes, excelled where your father failed.

Listen here, you're only putting up a weak dishonest front because I have rubbished you and all you stand for before these beautiful people of Nairaland.

You're a shiftless commoner, a pretender and an empty bozo.

I will never grace your mentions anymore. You're beneath the alcohol I expel as urine. Never again will I engage a backwater retárd like you again.

You died with 2017.

Any man who sired a shiftless idiot like you must be lower than a regular Joe and marrried to an aimless hooker who stinks worse than a discarded can of tin milk.

Your genealogical foundation is a porous as President Buhari's plans to revive Nigeria's economy.

Goodbye and happy 2018.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
E dey surprise me how lezz bin claim say hin busy when i first quote am, now hin no busy for 11.35, ur pathetic existence no get remedy olorun gbo...i thonk say u don die sef as i no see ur comment for days, u want make we believe say u busy, choi, see pikin brain..if i be god i go don let stray bullet jam you or make trailer scatter ur brain like tomato... grin

Useless goat
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:

[s]i showed you both singular nouns plus going with singular verbs.

And plural nouns going going with plural verbs.

You are a discombobulated illiterate who doesn't even know verbs and their appropriate usages. Please see the two circles I marked off in the pics.

First one is an adverb used as a determiner going with a singular noun and taking a singular verb.

Listen here, you're only putting up a weak dishonest front because I have rubbished you and all you stand for before these beautiful people of Nairaland.

I will never grace your mentions anymore. You're beneath the alcohol I expel as urine. Never again will I engage a backwater retárd. You died with 2017.

Any man who sired a shiftless idiot like you must be lower than a regular Joe and marrried to an aimless hooker who stinks worse than a discarded can of tin milk.

Your genealogical foundation is a porous as President Buhari's plans to revive Nigeria's economy.

Goodbye and happy 2018[/s].

Common shatap dere
This guy na confirm olodo, i no argue with u again abegi, na egg-yolk dey ur head, the brain no dey again, na hin make ur head be like my rott scrotum na, bastard son of a drunkard...ur papa no do u well as hin no semd u ho skul...omo ale jatijati

E don dey pain u shey, na u go tire, May u die the day u reply my mention, shey na me say make ur life dey flunctuate like nepa light nii, na me say make u never marry, abi na me say make u ugly, abi na me say make ur papa die for sick bed, abi e no wan better for u nii?

No be me kill ur mama, i swear she beg make i Bleep am, i say i no dey gbensh women wey get grey and distended pubic hair, na my fault?...na me say make all ur siblings die for car crash nii?

O ma shun ku nii, na for ur eye like dis bad tins go dey befall you, see i don trigger ur hormones now, i dey expect a painful rebuttal , no Bleep me up abeg

So na postmann u go dey use reply me now abi, coward oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by richythePH(f): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
No need to be worked up over the truth.

People say internet behavior doesn’t mirror reality offline. But I have often disagreed.

31st December 2017 we’re in the spirit of celebrating the emergence of 2018 with fanfare and celebrations while you are here locked up in a dark room trying to celebrate the new year with mentions.

No surprises you need Nairaland intervention to get a girlfriend.

Mr. Blahs, slide your phone into your hip pocket and dare the world outside your door without resorting to the fleeting reality Nairaland projects.

You want a real girlfriend for 2018 as opposed to a virtual one for 2017, don’t you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:

I will never grace your mentions anymore. You're beneath the alcohol I expel as urine. Never again will I engage a backwater retárd like you again.

You died with 2017.

Goodbye and happy 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

Dose peeps wey u mention better pass ur generation combined together, u wey ur belle be like pig wey pregnant, thunder faya ur papa for dere

Dis one sef dey claim voice, u wey everbody sabi as lezz's puppet, u no fit reason on ur own...i don spit on top whoever sire you...omuti oshi cheesy
Na Thundar go kill you and ogun kill the uselesss mama wey born you. u wey be like wetin carpenter wey no sabi work make dey yan dust here. in short, amadioha use lightening soda the toto wey born u enter this world just to prevent am from sh1tting useless fools like you.

I hope say you no mistake me for you oh. in fact, check my pedigree and check your own, me and u no dey the same category, not now, not ever. God punish you and satan BAPTIZE that useless finger wey you dey use take type nonsense.

bastard! see who wan compare himself with me oh... u of all people wey get two left leg nahim dey make noise like goat wey dem wan kee for Christmas. Make dem use hot iron rape you anally, useless baboon like you.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by richythePH(f): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
Take a pause and read the part I emboldened for you. You're trying hard to convince me ( Nairalanders) you got a girl and you're balling and you finished fucking today grin it's needless and a show of desperate defending. But of course you felt the cut that's why you began by screaming " try harder".

Your emotional muscles are ill-developed. That's why your a perfect sport for my mental chess.

Like a palace goof or a paid bozo-twät. Fit only for pastime amusement.

Let me leave you now.

Here's hoping 2018 bring you true pussy to wet your sheets and heal you from the aftershock of your maternal loss.

Ruined son of hovering ghost held in limbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by richythePH(f): 12:00am On Jan 01, 2018
lezz:
all of Nairaland knows who postmann is. I have goaded, used and discarded you tonight like a banana peel.

Nairaland serial PM-sending bandit. Get used to life as an aimless, Nairaland mono-fixated psychedelic, non-achiever who was rejected by every girl in Nairaland until you started harrasing harddón for tips on how to get a girl friend .

Ghost face grin

You're standing at the same edge of foolhardiness that caused your mother her short , unproductive life.

And you cannot use us as the backlash of your father's paternal rascality and frustrations.

I heard you're an only son, and the ancestral deity that ended your parents' marriage prematurely and killed your mother has started fanning your neck.

Frustrated ceaseless onanist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by richythePH(f): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2018
postmann:

Ah! Oh! Yeah!, harder! Moaned the bìtch ass, faggit, who enjoys being lezz-fùcked every now and again.

He likes it rough, brutal and rectum-shattering. He goes down on all fours, beckoning lezz to a rear entrance.

Armed with two powerful thighs and with a loin made of steel, lezz obliges... taking hold of edimolu's hips and there goes the most savage of fùcks.

Exploded rectum, torn, bloodstained anal-ligaments left this biťchass still crying for more. "How about a three-some with postmann sticking it in my mouth while you, lezz continues to trailer-ram me from behind?", the bitch ass sugggests.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by richythePH(f): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2018
lezz:

So Nairaland is now a plural subject to go with plural verb? LOMAO!!!

See the product of a backwood educational system where teachers accept farm produce as school fees.

Is emboldened ignorance part of the genetics of your contaminated bloodlines or you developed it from head wounds I have subjected you to? grin

Harddón-product. What if I told you harddón is just a programmed entity existing only in Nairaland. tongue grin

You're the sperm every mother wished ended in a miscarriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by richythePH(f): 12:08am On Jan 01, 2018
lezz:

See pics for illustration. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6489759_2017123122_37_44_jpeg218d5a8f5f4bb7cf866bbd41130f21eb

Magnified idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by richythePH(f): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2018
lezz:

You died with 2017.

Goodbye and happy 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Wow

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by SIINXU: 12:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Ikillfools:

Look at this fat pig! Did I just read you say you placed someone somewhere? Bro, its new year, you should either be in church (where I am) or at home with your family (if you had one) but here you are; on a night when husband's are snuggling in bed with their wives, you are here "dissing". Shame on you, Joe. You're 48 for chrissakes! Have some dignity and try not to make a fool out of yourself this new year.

Happy New Year.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Ikillfools:
[s]thundar go kill you and ogun kill the uselesss mama wey born you. u wey be like wetin carpenter wey no sabi work make dey yan dust here. in short, amadioha use lightening soda the toto wey born u enter this world just to prevent am from sh1tting useless fools like you.

I hope say you no mistake me for you oh. in fact, check my pedigree and check your own, me and u no dey the same category, not now, not ever. God punish you and satan BAPTIZE that useless finger wey you dey use take type nonsense.

bastard! see who wan compare himself with me oh... u of all people wey get two left leg nahim dey make noise like goat wey dem wan kee for Christmas. Make dem use hot iron rape you anally, useless baboon like you.[/s]
Lol, u don vex be that o.

Too early bro, too early.... It is a new year... Go have your fun... We would pick up from this later on.... Enjoy ya day grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by SIINXU: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2018
edimolu:

You know him too well, well enough to know that you're way better than he will ever be. I would wager that at his age, you won't be on the internet exchanging banters with people half your age, especially not on a night when you should be cuddling your wife or driving your kids home from church. That man is a failure.

Happy New Year, bruh.

3 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2018
SIINXU:

Look at this fat pig! Did I just read you say you placed someone somewhere? Bro, its new year, you should either be in church (where I am) or at home with your family (if you had one) but here you are; on a night when husband's are snuggling in bed with their wives, you are here "dissing". Shame on you, Joe. You're 48 for chrissakes! Have some dignity and try not to make a fool out of yourself this new year.

Happy New Year.
Shut tha fvck up, you disgraced ape. haven't you been disgraced and embarrassed enough? haven't your intestine been removed and feed to you like the diseased infected amoeba you truly are.

look here Anthony Muna Okeke. you'll forever be a disgrace and shame upon your entire household. you'll never amount to nothing. not in this life, or in cyber space.

it seem begging single mother's for 5K and being confused about your sexuality has made you more confused than a mongoose trying to digest a snake. boy, you should take your chiselled carved face and stick it inside a toilet so the putrid smell can send some semblance of sense into that empty skull of yours.

confused pig.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2018
edimolu:

Lol, u don vex be that o.

Too early bro, too early.... It is a new year... Go have your fun... We would pick up from this later on.... Enjoy ya day grin
abeg eat ur papa sh1t and use coke wash am down. u be confermato fool, edimugu. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by THUNDAR(m): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Ikillfools:
Na Thundar go kill you and ogun kill the uselesss mama wey born you. u wey be like wetin carpenter wey no sabi work make dey yan dust here. in short, amadioha use lightening soda the toto wey born u enter this world just to prevent am from sh1tting useless fools like you.

bastard! see who wan compare himself with me oh... u of all people wey get two left leg nahim dey make noise like goat wey dem wan kee for Christmas. Make dem use hot iron rape you anally, useless baboon like you.

Bros Abeg na! Make I chop new year rice first na

2 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Ikillfools:
abeg eat ur papa sh1t and use coke wash am down. u be confermato fool, edimugu. tongue

Niggur what manner of stupidity rests upon your existence, what is your problem? Are you so fûcked up that even the god of losers would reject you....pray tell? why aren't you cuddling your wife or singing your kids some lullabies and reminding them of how much you love them, you would like that would'nt you? Not even in your wildest dreams... I don't see that ever happening to a forty year old shameless fool who sucking lezz's dick seems to be his forte undecided

PS::We both know, talking bou balls and wits, you aint got none of that shii...just fvck off and go choke on lezz's dick.. Biitch

Big bellied idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Blackhawk03(f): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Awon werey gbogbo
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 1:52am On Jan 01, 2018
SIINXU:

You know him too well, well enough to know that you're way better than he will ever be. I would wager that at his age, you won't be on the internet exchanging banters with people half your age, especially not on a night when you should be cuddling your wife or driving your kids home from church. That man is a failure.

Happy New Year, bruh.
Not quite a man, not quite a bitch, niggar needs balls more than humans need oxygen... Dickfaced-Wankêr..

I wish you the same fam, i wish you every good attribute that makes a year unique.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 2:50am On Jan 01, 2018
CentaurXLV, I see you. Been a while. Here's wishing you and yours a prosperous 2018.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by CentaurXLV(m): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2018
lezz:
CentaurXLV, I see you. Been a while. Here's wishing you and yours a prosperous 2018.

Thanks bro, I wish you the same.

My main was handed a 10 year ban by mayorkun44. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? / Richest Begger In Africa And His Net Worth / My Strange And Demonic Experience In A Hotel With A 23 Year Old Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.