Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? (1396 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
I met this girl 2015 during my service year, then she just finished from Secondary school. Everything have been working fine except for little issue we do have which is normal in a relationship. My fear now is she just got admitted for her ND program in one of the polytechnics around and my mind is not at rest cause of the lifestyle female students (most especially) exhibit in school.
If anyone has been in this shoe before, please share with me how I can deal with this situation or I should just zero my mind about her. But I love her so much. Advise needed pls!
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Nasarawaboy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Innobee99:
I met this girl 2015 during my service year, then she just finished from Secondary school. Everything have been working fine except for little issue we do have which is normal in a relationship. My fear now is she just admitted for her ND program in one of the polytechnics around and my mind is not at rest cause of the lifestyle female students (most especially) exhibit in school.
If anyone has been in this shoe before, please share with me how I can deal with this situation or I should just zero my mind about her. But I love her so much. Advise needed pls!
I understand how you're feeling right now, but what I can tell you is if you want to live long, forget about women and their attitudes. One funny attitude from a girl can shock you to death. My advice? Stop thinking about her affairs, just focus on yourself. Prepare for the worst but still pray for the best. Cos bros, de de Bleep for polytechnic no b small ooo. University own better small cos uni folks get small conscience

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Daniel2289(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why are u thinking as if u have already lost her Why.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
You expect her not to go to school because of your insecurity, nothing can be done about it.
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by habsydiamond(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
It's better u zero Ur mind ooo....cos when she get to school she go get another boyfriend and will o my be using g u to fit her bills.....demagalies ursef B4 she turn u to maga....m

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chikita66:
You expect her not to go to school because of your insecurity, nothing can be done about it.
Pls don't get it wrong. Properly people might have experienced this and maybe conquered the situation, that's y am here. Not that I dnt want her to go to school. Thanks alot
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nasarawaboy:

I understand how you're feeling right now, but what I can tell you is if you want to live long, forget about women and their attitudes. One funny attitude from a girl can shock you to death. My advice? Stop thinking about her affairs, just focus on yourself. Prepare for the worst but still pray for the best. Cos bros, de de Bleep for polytechnic no b small ooo. University own better small cos uni folks get small conscience
Thanks
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol,,, brother have faith in your babe... That is what makes all the difference besides wouldn't you marry a graduate because she has gone to school?
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Lol,,, brother have faith in your babe... That is what makes all the difference besides wouldn't you marry a graduate because she has gone to school?
I believe u brother, but it would be better u meet a lady after school than before school so the sh!t is not done before u.
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Vicotex(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nigga get yourself a sexdoll and you'll stop thinking like she's everything to you
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Vicotex:
Nigga get yourself a sexdoll and you'll stop thinking like she's everything to you
As the name implies, sex dolls are for sex while a human partner is for companion and not for sex alone. Can u point out one other thing a sex doll does apart from sex?

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Vicotex:
And where is my 800K?
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 02, 2018
Innobee99:
I met this girl 2015 during my service year, then she just finished from Secondary school. Everything have been working fine except for little issue we do have which is normal in a relationship. My fear now is she just got admitted for her ND program in one of the polytechnics around and my mind is not at rest cause of the lifestyle female students (most especially) exhibit in school.
Always keep an open mind about women. Don't kill ur self.
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Always keep an open mind about women. Don't kill ur self.
Thanks bro
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Learnstuffs: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2018
There is nothing you can do about it man. If she is faithful, school won't change her that much
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by InfernoNig: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2018
Bros this is a 50-50 thing. 50% she will.meet someone in school. 50% she will be faithful but don't bank on this. We are humans. You probably did it to someone when u got admitted into uni. So follow you heart. If you want to be with her. Remove the insecurity until you know she's unfaithful. Chai
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2018
Innobee99:
Thanks bro
i hope u saw my reply about ur spiritual wife.
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Pubichairs(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2018
cheesy buy iron pant for her..since u have lost your mind
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:
i hope u saw my reply about ur spiritual wife.
Yes bro, am already feeling positive changes already
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Essont(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2018
Zero your mind bro, I am in a more worst situation right now, my babe got admission last year September, yet to complete just her first semester in school, the relationship is dead already, she doesn't call, text, even reply to chats, she changed to the worst nightmare i have ever had. I was reliably informed by her friend that she now got a new bf thus the result of her changes. She only act nice when she needs money, so i just had to move on and forget the relationship.
Prepare for the worst and be set to move on, lest she use u to fulfill her monetary demands and dump u later. Words!
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Innobee99:
Yes bro, am already feeling positive changes already

That's good. Information is everything.

In my own time, I even had sex in my dream n then wen I woke up in real life, I will release sperm on my boxers as well, it was that bad. It made me extremely scared n further altered the balance of my hormones n i got worse. I prayed n prayed and i fasted n fasted to no avail, the thing got worse n worse. Even after praying by 2am in the nyt, I will sleep and it will happen again.

Just get back control of ur mind n watch these symptoms disappear in a few weeks.

It's just a kind of depression.

Pls keep me updated.
Re: Help: How Do I Deal WithThis? by Innobee99(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That's good. Information is everything.

In my own time, I even had sex in my dream n then wen I woke up in real life, I will release sperm on my boxers as well, it was that bad. It made me extremely scared n further altered the balance of my hormones n i got worse. I prayed n prayed and i fasted n fasted to no avail, the thing got worse n worse. Even after praying by 2am in the nyt, I will sleep and it will happen again.

Just get back control of ur mind n watch these symptoms disappear in a few weeks.

It's just a kind of depression.

Pls keep me updated.
Bro, am so so happy for ur concern. In 2009, it all started with nightmares which lasted till 2015, it was hell on earth. God took control of that situation and now spirit wife. I believe the same God dat took control over nightmare will definitely over come this for me.

Pls drop ur whatsapp contact so we can chat better.
God bless u sir

(1) (Reply)

I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? / Menes That Depict A Nigerian Relationship / 7 Reasons Why You Should Be In A Casual Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.