Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (70821 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by phreakabit(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Call me when Fulani herdsmen attack Davido.
This is not news
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by blessingdickson(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Esigbo Ndi ela
It is Ezigbo not Esigbo pls.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by BruncleZuma: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Nwam gara school...

[img]https://im-01./7vyB.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Kingluqman89(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
g
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by imstrong1: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
The only Roland I know is Kenny rolands
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by FaniDan(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
On top one food, na he she dey change cloth
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Me I don't have much Bleep to give
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Cholls(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
solid3:
So Davido is fůcking an Igbo girl now. Issalright
my brother yes he his and she is cooking CRAP for the Yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by viktohmarkz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
I like the style she's using sha...it's not everyday Eateries,home made food is good. Buh I didn't see anything she made sha
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by talk2percy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Davido and Chioma. Ur stories with ndi Igbo most often no dey get happy ending. Father of two Girls no send these days.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by phreakabit(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
imstrong1:
The only Roland I know is Kenny rolands
You men Kelly...LMAO
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by angelboy01(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
No be lizard dey inside the soup so.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by tete7000(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dem go give am love portion and hin head no go work again. He becomes her slave.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by bamideleniayo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Esigbo Ndi ela
Ndiara Efu...
She gets pregnant, gives birth and he jumps onto another turkey.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Igbo girls can sha pamper a man grin
Just keep your wallet full and your pocket open, she'll treat you like a king.
they will always make the best wives. Oh, how I love my Igbo babes. grin. They can make you feel like a king chai
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by jamesibor: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO:Davido's New Girlfriend Chioma Avris Rowland Cooks Crab For Him After His Video Shoot

Nigerian singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name
Davido is head over heels in love with his latest girlfriend Chioma
Father of two, Davido videoed in the Kitchen about to eat crabs prepared by his new lover.
WATCH VIdeo below...

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/01/videodavidos-new-girlfriend-chioma.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyEe7gSQeRQ&feature=youtu.be[/url]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1bypp39M7tQ/WmTaykPERdI/AAAAAAAADoQ/m9YkBxkP8zsrValMPp9hEnlMTJ5YsAMoACLcBGAs/s1600/Davido.jpg[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-2RpETQ7Yu0g/WmTdsPMRasI/AAAAAAAADow/hFdh0fK5qSEnAZeulD0mBM2bcdh6n_KuwCLcBGAs/s1600/PoIZtxGi.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1wQLpQjfOxA/WmTdsQW-Q9I/AAAAAAAADo0/8HvCKJ9sFNkm2u7kLK-QRUCnplii_iMlgCLcBGAs/s1600/U8kWlccl.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-vpwoSIeHUSw/WmTdk7_wqCI/AAAAAAAADos/8M2PhHQfZ9M-a6i0t1kEleZXOQoG-GJDACLcBGAs/s1600/Owe2uE3P.jpg[/img]

Igbo baes are wifeable. Argue with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by ashawopikin(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
alfred007:
do you know that the youths of Nigeria can decide whosoever they want as President?
my friend ifu are dreaming,wake up

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by thunderbabs: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Neoteny:
Worst part:

He thinks he's handsome

For a guy, if u rich, u handsome. Havent u heard?

There is no such thing as an Ugly Billionaire
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Snow02: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Neoteny:
Worst part:
He thinks he's handsome
with good money you'd feel handsome too even if you look like obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Snow02: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Neoteny:
Worst part:
He thinks he's handsome
with good money you'd feel handsome too even if you look like obasanjo
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Damfostopper(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
for the girl mind.... she don catch husband....... all this trial and error relationship sef

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm glad Davido is in-love....really, I pray he puts a ring on it soon!
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by valwizzy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
All these Nollywood guys won't learn how to dress in the kitchen now... Na to dey dress asif they goin for a date while cooking or just in the house �
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by CSTR2: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Failure of parenting.

Why would any sane girl want to be Davido's babymama?

It is madness.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by pocohantas(f): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this the school they sent this stupid girl to? Her mates are learning how to be independent in life but this one has camped in man house receiving deek wey go still taya am. She thinks dating a celeb is an achievement in life. I pity her life. Another babymama loading.

Beht how you take know wetin she dey receive na? grin
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Bamz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Are you insinuating that Igbo girls are only about the money? shocked
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this the school they sent this stupid girl to? Her mates are learning how to be independent in life but this one has camped in man house receiving deek wey go still taya am. She thinks dating a celeb is an achievement in life. I pity her life. Another babymama loading.
I can bet a milion naira that davido go marry the babe shocked
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by babajidekenny: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
davido dey enjoy ooo with wetin him girl cook
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nonaira1: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chioma, Chioma, Chioma

How many times have I called you?

So you want to follow this hoe of a man around and become Babymama #3 Okwuya? Okay now, continue. When you carry belle enter igboland, you go see the babymama phenomenon isn't welcomed. Continue. We are waiting for you and your belle

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bamz:

Are you insinuating that Igbo girls are only about the money? shocked
which girl no like money? It's about having money and being treated fine. Have money, marry an Igbo girl and you will wish to live forever.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Afrobasic(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
But if it's a broke guy now, she's start claiming feminist. angry
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by delishpot: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Hahahaha grin money na Koko ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.