Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (70818 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Orpe7(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Next news is how babcock expelled this one from uni after that na how davido fvck leave am as she no be graduate. Yeye girl u just wan finish ur life.
I hope in the end it was worth it
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by ocholawealth(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
she must be foolish to have accepted to date an infidel like Davido. He sure would break her heart.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by fortunechy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
baby mama no 4 loading.......... 75%
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by freshdude99(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
CSTR2:

She is right.

Imagine the millions her parent spent sending her to Babcock hoping she would end up as another Chimamnda Adichie or Ngozi Iweala.

Right now, it is looking like a solid waste of investment.

I pray i don't have such a daughter. I will disown her before she disgraces me.
Pray harder man. Afonja girls dey beef the babe bcz she's Igbo. No wahala bro after there's love in sharing tongue
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by CSTR2: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
freshdude99:

Pray harder man. Afonja girls dey beef the babe bcz she's Igbo. No wahala bro after there's love in sharing tongue
So being a babymama number 3 for Davido is an achievement?. Not even any decent human being, but davido?

I am igbo but i can't celebrate such.

If afonjas beef her because she is igbo, well that is their own. I beef her because she is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Georgeisco2007: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
okachie1:
Nonsense, vain news! Ndi ara
My dear this one weak me. Person no fit rest for this people and their baby mama

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by sinola(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nwades:
Good for them
waoh,dis chioma is already pregnant....i can spot that with my stethoscope sha....another baby mama in the making
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Mykelpato(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
We the YoruBAD girls are not happy with this development. Why will davido leave all our girls and bring in Igbo girl.

Davido must be sanctioned by OGUN
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Omudia11: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this the school they sent this stupid girl to? Her mates are learning how to be independent in life but this one has camped in man house receiving deek wey go still taya am. She thinks dating a celeb is an achievement in life. I pity her life. Another babymama loading.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by kenoz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
okay
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by FellaL: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Mykelpato:
We the YoruBAD girls are not happy with this development. Why will davido leave all our girls and bring in Igbo girl.

Davido must be sanctioned by OGUN

nigga looks so happy. LOL. there could be something to it.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by laudate: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Greenbuoy:
Like play, like play, davido fit wife this girl o... Hin don serious since the baby enter hin life
Baby mama 3 loading..!!
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by bamoski(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this the school they sent this stupid girl to? Her mates are learning how to be independent in life but this one has camped in man house receiving deek wey go still taya am. She thinks dating a celeb is an achievement in life. I pity her life. Another babymama loading.

Nawao.. Such reasoning from a former mod is astonishing, to say the least sad
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by JMOB(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2018
SHE IS A BABY SITTER...LOL...SOME GALS SHA
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Yoruba Gals Go Be Lyk Why All Dis Yoruba Boys Dey Follow Ibo Gals Dem No Say Der Shakara Nd Familiarity Na Im Cause Am
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by 9gerian: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2018
CSTR2:

What of yoruba girls?

Don't they have any good distinguishing quality that should make non-yorubas want to marry them? Atleast you are yoruba so you should tell us.

Truth be told, a Yoruba girl would love you regardless of fame or money. However, if she's not into you, then you will get no audience from her. They very industrious, homely and respectful. They also tend to be very independent taking care of themselves and family without much fuss or noise to it. The Yorubas by culture deemphasize the promotion of a girl child beauty, choosing rather to promote character and personal development, which is why we have more female entrepreneurs (not love peddlers) from their stock.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by okenwaa(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2018
This my Igbo sister don wash put for this yoruba boy.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by salesforce: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Chioma...chop money ma and run
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by laudate: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
bamoski:
Nawao.. Such reasoning from a former mod is astonishing, to say the least sad
What is astonishing about it? She is simply telling the truth, without sugar-coating it. Let us hope it will make sense to the girl, if she hasn't gotten lost!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Haykinsofficial: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chai! See dat ripe pawpaw....

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by jagorinho: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
majekdom2:
which girl no like money? It's about having money and being treated fine. Have money, marry an Igbo girl and you will wish to live forever.
the same igbo girls everywhere? or the ones you are talking about are camped somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.