Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49855 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by goodass(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
hmm u don de hala me papi wen we nefa start. i wonda werin u go call me wen grilling starts
i de gbadun ur swagaliciousness baje!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
y u running faster dan ur guardian angel now.
jus bcus i sey papi gravity don dey hold u
next time i wud call u Oluomoekun cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by goodass(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2010
u sef knw hw hungry ekun be. no let am catch yu
just press your thighs 2geda; d@'ll help til i join u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
lmao
@ post
yeye pikin ,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by goodass(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
ewwww she don run away ooooo. u nefa see nada!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2010
random gif
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by goodass(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
wannabe smoker, u don 4get bible study ni?
how r uuuuuuu?e don tey jo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
i'm fine thankyou, yourself? smiley

@topic
spiderman, present?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by goodass(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
presence, ma!

IDowu writes like busy_body, dunno
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by goodass(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
true, ibk. ID's got d same 'yabaleft' tendencies
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
she's definitely not a newbie that's for sure
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ibukunoluwalopojuninugbogboaiyeatiorun. . . .

How much tea did u drink in april?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2010
Mr Doyin cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
googles:

Mr Doyin cool

Gosh. . .why am I blushing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have this effect on me madam googles wink wink wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont wine me jor

with all the gbogbo bigz girlz
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
funny
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
ibikiyayee
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2010
mr hot stuff wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2010
[
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont wine me jor

with all the gbogbo bigz girlz

You be the biggest girl na. . . . wink wink wink

But mehn. . . .why you comot picshur put caricature na. cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2010
funny, i usually go for skinny guys but hmmm. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
doyin13:

[
You be the biggest girl na. . . . wink wink wink

But mehn. . . .why you comot picshur put caricature na. cry cry cry

am happy am the biggest o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no get pinshure again jor embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
mss peppershot cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
googles:

am happy am the biggest o  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no get pinshure again jor  embarassed

U no get pishooo ke. . . .

See as the world be. . . Plenty worwor
girls dey full their facebook with picshur
all over the place. Giving poor viewers
like me astigmatism.

You that should be on billboards and
calendars and mags and catwalk no come
get picshurr. . .

E no make sense oo.  cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2010
doyin13:

U no get pishooo ke. . . .

See as the world be. . . Plenty worwor
girls dey full their facebook with picshur
all over the place. Giving poor viewers
like me astigmatism.

You that should be on billboards and
calendars and mags and catwalk no come
get picshurr. . .

E no make sense oo. cry cry cry

yeeeeeeeee Doyin ti wine mi pa o

i will upload it sir grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by goodass(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
MJ in molue!!!? ldkmd ooooo grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
googles:

yeeeeeeeee Doyin ti wine mi pa o

i will upload it sir grin

Have you seen sumthing. . . . grin grin grin

This picshur na classic wink wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2010
yummy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
hajia
@dodo
omg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
boy do gently oo , d steriods u swallow don 2 much
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
sexy baby wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2010
goodass:

presence, ma!
IDowu writes like busy_body, dunno
no mehn , mistaken identity deres only 1 of ogboski
she fit b my photocopy tho. wink wink grin
ibkaye:

she's definitely not a newbie that's for sure
abokilet
madam take time oo, y u dey para angry angry angry angry

i sed am new
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
Idowuogbo:

no mehn , mistaken identity deres only 1 of ogboski
she fit b my photocopy tho. wink wink ;Dabokilet
madam take time oo, y u dey para angry angry angry angry

i sed am new
and how would you know that I am an 'abokilet' then? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (103)

Second Vowel Letter Game. / Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.