Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49220 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by dbigrod(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]
whitesturd:

yeah it good to be grateful to our creator who made everything beautiful and handsome grin

*looks at her profile* wooooow.na u go kill me for nl

sexy
[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
Big rod flirting around with his falling trouser  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by dbigrod(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]
honeric01:

Big rod flirting around with his falling trouser  grin

am not o.see the babe`s backside na.
[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
It belongs to someone, so close your eyes and pass ok?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by dbigrod(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]
honeric01:

It belongs to someone, so close your eyes and pass ok?

what if i want it? wink wink
[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2010
he wants sommin dat does not belong to him i think undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
this my runaway bride again, one day one day, i ma hook ya down with my fish trap cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
o ti e set kobo!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by kay0195: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
looks familiar. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nenum(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
nice pics
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
it's my friend again cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
halimat , hello my friend
its u again cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
Idowu ha far na? We've not flirted been introduced right?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
^hmmm
aint cum across u yet , so werin dey stranger ?
@post
au pair
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
This babe again, i no dey oo tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
^honet is dat how u greet
come on postrate and say hi 2 mumi
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@post rude child
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
Mumi ko Maaami ni angry

she won't let me suck cry cry cry

She's a wicked housewife angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
Yur ear lyk kettle handle tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
lool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
Huhh! dat musta hurt!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
hardly smiley

@topic
what the hell Moyola
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^hmmm
aint come across u yet , so werin dey stranger ?
@post
au pair

Aah,sorry, had to go offline abruptly. Lemme introduce myself. I am Ravenzord De Cervantes III, the resident Forum Games jock and sociable guy(although Chamo and Doyin tend 2 act a s substitutes when I'm not around). Unfortunately i've been busy for quite a while now so we're not yet acquainted, but that has 2 be speedily rectified. I want to know everything about you, your fetishes, your crazinesses(sic), everything. Tell. . .

@ OP: Tragus
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2010
Moyola:

Yur ear lyk kettle handle tongue

Wetin my ear do to you? you dey fantasize for drawing abi? see u dey sleep with piczure grin

ravenzord:

Aah,sorry, had to go offline abruptly. Lemme introduce myself. I am Ravenzord De Cervantes III, the resident Forum Games jock and sociable guy(although Chamo and Doyin tend 2 act a s substitutes when I'm not around). Unfortunately i've been busy for quite a while now so we're not yet acquainted, but that has 2 be speedily rectified. I want to know everything about you, your fetishes, your crazinesses(sic), everything. Tell. . .

@ OP: Tragus

you dey sell medicine abi wetin come bring this bio?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2010
Nna mehn, I dey sell Sosorobia. U get any sister wey won buy? tongue

@ OP: Goofy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2010
Perceive he has a vry gud sense of humour
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2010
@ravenzord
you wan buy or you wan sell? undecided

@topic

She remains my unwedded wife cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2010
he wants to marry all the girls on NL angry am so not doing again angry angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2010
what a flat arse cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dalby(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2010
I no fit see the face well undecided undecided undecided
light skin colour, with a well done nail job.
Earrings, one too many lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2010
actually i've never done anything to my nails, but thanks cheesy

@topic
adorable

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (103)

Who Can Interpret This Picture? / ╚►will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ / Second Vowel Letter Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.