Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49854 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2010
ibkaye show the full pinshure now sad sad sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2010
lol cheesy

@topic
yummy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2010
uhm, my good friend, where art thou?

googles:

he wants to marry all the girls on NL angry am so not doing again angry angry tongue

i have turned a new leaf, no more being friendly with girls, from now henceforth, I'm a self acclaimed "father" cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by whitesturd(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
coool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
Cooler
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
Kud u step in2 d room plz,thrz smthn i'l luv 2talk 2u abt.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
@topic, coolest
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
ravenzord:

Aah,sorry, had to go offline abruptly. Lemme introduce myself. I am Ravenzord De Cervantes III, the resident Forum Games jock and sociable guy(although Chamo and Doyin tend 2 act a s substitutes when I'm not around). Unfortunately i've been busy for quite a while now so we're not yet acquainted, but that has 2 be speedily rectified. I want to know everything about you, your fetishes, your crazinesses(sic), everything. Tell. . .

Cervantes delacanto cannes joker , u def got a damn crazy sense of humour , but its  cool cool cool cool.
continue to do you okay , aspa fetish and d oda crazy shibang u wanted 2 no
dat wud b an essay (to much for nl )
so kip a look out , u mite pick up most of wot u requested for thru my posting
peace  wink wink wink wink wink

@post
dis babe , i no sef
she fine small tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
Kant even dare 2luk at her profile.She's 2 aggressive for moi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
Odunnu:

Kud u step in2 d room plz,thrz smthn i'l luv 2talk 2u abt.

there now, i might go out soon, waiting for you.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
Odunnu:

Kant even dare 2luk at her profile.She's 2 aggressive for moi
hey woman watch ur words
aggresive u sed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ur d 1 wiv mood swings , i wud rada visit u dan go c d fireworks
@post
fine fine bobo , characteristics of rale
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
The invisible maám cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
Uriel got me into german
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
She likes to speak German.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2010
looks like someone that always smiles lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2010
Warwick
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
ooh la la
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
hajia
nagode grin grin grin grin
kilon shele ? since u claim understand yoruba
@ pims

babes how d hell d u get d picshure ?
sexxxxy but 2 bad sha ur u no wink wink , omo 9ja , 9ja loti wa
joooo ooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hajia
nagode grin grin grin grin
kilon shele ? since u claim understand yoruba
Kilon shele? means 'what are you doing?'

@topic
lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
@I.d

Buzz me YIM,u knw u dey fumble sha.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
he's a brummer
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
Warwickshire.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
that looks painful embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
gosh, she's buff cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by sesman(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ear grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
ibkaye:

looks like someone that always smiles lol

not far from the truth.

Adios, need to leave now.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
ibkaye:

Kilon shele? means 'what are you doing?'
@topic
lol
is dat al u sey about my profile (lol )
yeye pikin
and u were wrong kilon shele means wots popppin , wots happening
lost child u beta strt classes
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ post
she nids a language teacher
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
madamm! ;d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2010
very hot!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
VEry wonderfully made! that facial exp is class kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
u neva break ur camera yet
cus dat face supose brek lense
u fine mami
wots bin gud wiv ya
miss u small dwarf
@post
my fridge is taller than her , she limps for soda
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2010
look at u! hating on me height grin grin grin

eh ya! ill jam your area soon! wheres the party tongue

she taller than my fridge cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (103)

Second Vowel Letter Game. / Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.