Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,853,002 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49865 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
He haz a pink towel tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
the towel is grey Moyola, it's just the walls reflecting cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
Moyola:

He haz a pink towel tongue

My room is pink actually cheesy

ibkaye:

Correct! wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
ibkaye:

Ohh shme! cheesy

chamotex:

My room is pink actually cheesy

Abaajo! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2010
i cant c u controlling zanga y i tuk a nap

@post

mmy personal assistant
job well done PA
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2010
her again cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2010
Idowuogbo:

i cant c u controlling zanga y i tuk a nap

@post

mmy personal assistant
job well done PA

I demand a pay rise! cheesy

@ topic
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
always knew she was a man
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
^ charming chamo wat it do ? we linkin this weekend right?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
ibkaye:

Yeah man enuff 4 yu ehn? cheesy

@ topic
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
ibkaye:

^he-she is single
can i have ur cv as a potential candidate for d zanga or for oda vancancies we might have in d shalanga tongue tongue

@post
nepa always take her lite , dats y she signs in and out
like pana pana
buy Generator  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@pims
u so cute , i def understand dat quote osha mo wink wink wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
Idowu to ti gbo raurau,

Aworan re siko?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol toooyyyin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
@gators
iya mi , i dont understand
dat last bit awo wetin?
anyways eyin mo fe jo
jorrr oooo
@post
she fot d lst biafra war on nl
tot u dint understand yoruba , y u lafin angry angry angry
ramota tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ai-D!
Hehe! grin . . .increase ma pay, then i'd afford a genewator!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2010
follypimpi:

^ charming chamo wat it do ? we linkin this weekend right?

. . . . lagbaru ju prime minister
jor ooooohhh!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@gators
iya mi , i dont understand
dat last bit awo wetin?
anyways eyin mo fe jo
jorrr oooo
@post
she fot d lst biafra war on nl
tot u dint understand yoruba , y u lafin angry angry angry
ramota tongue
I wasn't laughing at that lol

I do understand a bit of Yoruba, I'm not completely clueless
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2010
Si Ibukun mi,

omoge to lewa, bawo ni jare?

@idowu

eh ehn, o ko gbo yoruba moh abi? moni ko gbe aworan re sibe n jo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
I'm fine thanks smiley You?

What does to lewa mean? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
@moyente
next month , i wud add a massive 1000 naira 2 ur owo ounje tongue tongue tongue
@post gators
my personal person , d person wey my person relate wiv wella

@ibk
meh transalating cannot always b free 4 u
tseeew get a teacher jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
inu mi dun latigbo pe ara e ya.

itumo "lewa" ni omogbe to ni "beauty inside and out".

omoge to n toju iwa re.

ibk, am not translating this, get with your yoruba side, woman!

@idowu
iwo ati tani?  se ewi ni mo ni ko ka fun mi ni?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol jeez, just tell me cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
^pana pana
buy new server
@aligator
cool down now
mehn, otin stranga
ma je kin lo wo ewu yen fun oo
ko ma lo nautica
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
Idowu,

maa binu oko mi.

@ibk
lol means you're beautiful inside and out, a person that beautifies her character.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by denzel2009: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
Idowuogbo are u saying i am a very chort man?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
are u tall?
ansa

@post
he loces kiping malice
woman in disguise
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by denzel2009: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
I can see the middle of ur head without stress if you are wearing those Luigi rossi heels.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
dose heels u gave me 4 my bday
next time buy me shoes , instead using ur sofa pako to construct ugly looking gaga shoes 4 me
angry angry angry

@post
he refuses to hmmmmmm
lets forget , if i catch u washington
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Remii(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2010
Uhmn! "to love is natural to understand d variations of love is wisdom"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
Diz kuli-kuli gyal! 9zz pixx! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
dis epa girl

how are u sha be be be tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (103)

Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / Second Vowel Letter Game. / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.