Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (35958 Views)

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:

promises like giving someone else's land to Israel?

or which promises re you talking about?..

who told you that the land was not belonging to Isreal? you better go back to history and find out who owns the land before those claiming they land took over it.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
hermesprogidy:

You couldn't have said it better. Trump is only fit to lead if we were in the 19th century. Electing Trump just proves Americans are not as smart as we give them credit for.

Actually, they have a reputation of being pretty ignorant. Now it's official. grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:

Supporting Israel's actions on Palestine territories is the same as giving the land to israel, If you support a land grabber then you are also a land grabber, heck he even wanted to bully every other nations in supporting his evil plans. thank God he was rejected from left, right and center.

The guy is just a bigot.

Just the same way your president wants to give lands in the South as cattle colony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
soshi:
this is serious
E don happen for obodo oyinbo.......e remain Bubu own! angry angry angry angry
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by progress69: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
deco22:
Really so you are smarter than the experts who formulated the policy right... mtcheww,stop trying to act smart when you don't know what you are saying.

What is your problem sef,you are just bringing inconsequential arguments,and to answer your question,when the illegal migrants are deported,americans will be the ones to do those jobs so what is the argument about deporting criminals and illegal migrants.

For the rest of your supposed argument,you made little sense as expected from a liberal,so I might as well stop wasting my breath,because am not in the country,neither are you,i did not vote for him,americans did,so me arguing with you changes nothing,i would rather talk about my useless president than argue over another country's president.

His people voted for him and still like him,thats all that matters,you hating him or me liking him is inconsequential,so abeg stay off my mention.

bros i nor understand u o?which Americans? No one is taking away jobs from Americans that really want to work...just get that fact first!

your last sentence? Do you know Trump's rating is even low on Fox? so who are the people that likes him? The few bigots like he is? Ypu see thousands of women of all races, including whites and u still talking this way? i know your type!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
I believe Trump would be impeached before the elections.When the mid term elections happen and the democrats take the majority Trump is out.Well some Americans are not happy with him and it has been a hard time defending him.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

who told you that the land was not belonging to Isreal? you better go back to history and find out who owns the land before those claiming they land took over it.
The modern day Israel are not the real Israelite of the old oga......White Jews are impostor......American and British creation for selfish interest......You are the one who should go and re-read you history abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trump the greatest American president ever! i love trump! I love melania trump even more! tongue
Atleast he is not killing his people through cattle hersdmen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
hermesprogidy:

The low unemployment rate is due to the hardwork of Obama. Trump is a disaster in the waiting, give it four years, and you will understand why most Americans are concerned. Personally I see Trump like emperor Caligula of ancient Rome. He may just be the beginning of the end of American global dominance.
He is the end after removing America from the frontline with his America first policy I wonder the global stage the nation would be leading in from the Paris agreement,NATO,NAFTA,TPP the Iran nuclear deal even now the Palestines are calling for America's withdrawal for negotiations for a two state solution.Seriously under trump China and Russia are taking over.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
vislabraye:

The truth is that Obama didn't like Nigeria as well. Clinton never did too.
This same Trump who hates Nigeria agreed to sell weapons to us while the one who claims to like us, frustrated us from getting weapons in our time of need.
People like Trump to spite the Democrats.
The reason why Americans under Obama refused to sell weapons to us was as a result of human rights abuses amnesty international accused the Nigerian army of.If you say Clinton never liked Nigerians then I wonder who did the things that favoured Nigerians and the blacks under Bill Clinton democrats have always favoured the blacks including Nigerians more than republicans.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:

promises like giving someone else's land to Israel?

or which promises re you talking about?..

Which land are u talking about.The one Muhammed gave u abi.U Muslims knows it belongs to Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Until I see protests in middle America, Trump is just fine. These are Hilary and Obama supporters. It is understandable.

God bless you, these protesters are still pained about Trumps success, any one protesting are Democrat and imagine if the hole America hate Trump, then please who voted him in as president? all these sympathizers are Clinton supporters including all those fools that watch those fake news like CNN and Aljazeera whose news are one sided always. Trump is the President of United state of America and who so ever is not happy should go and drink sniper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Until I see protests in middle America, Trump is just fine. These are Hilary and Obama supporters. It is understandable.

God bless you, these protesters are still pained about Trumps success, any one protesting are Democrat and imagine if the whole America hate Trump, then please who voted him in as president? all these sympathizers are Clinton supporters including all those fools that watch those fake news like CNN and Aljazeera whose news are one sided always. Trump is the President of United state of America and who so ever is not happy should go and drink sniper.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:
meanwhile we have some foolish Nigerians who re licking his ass, there is something definitely wrong with the black race.

Someone who hates you, insults your people and land, feels you re nobody, just because you don't like Nigeria doesn't mean you should accept all insult thrown at your face , praising a man who mocks you every single day..

Get some self worth my fellow Nigerians.

so I should defend this shithole cos someone insulted it.........go take a chill pill.....Nigeria is dead
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
JimaeChinko:

Shut up your illiterate mouth...

Every known reasonable analyst except for CNN and every other fake news agencies and their cronies like those in support of Abortion, Transgenders, etcetera (You all the Children of Satan because I see no reason why you all hate Trump so much) knows Trump despite his loud mouth has delivered...

Give the man his credit..

I prefer a loud Twitter Trump than a silent Buhari who currently keeps mute while the Fulani continues their Jihad(Genocide) against the people of the South.
Don't call CNN fake news it is part of the mainstream media and yes it is liberal in it's approach and who are you to call them children of Satan go and read about the liberal ideology before calling someone Satan.If trump is the Christian the man has married three times with all wives being alive,was supported by some members of the LGBT including peter thiel who contributed to his campaign,spreads hate,bigotry and white supremacy and so much more.He should leave twitter alone before he delivers the nuclear codes.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

God bless you, these protesters are still pained about Trumps success, any one protesting are Democrat and imagine if the whole America hate Trump, then please who voted him in as president? all these sympathizers are Clinton supporters including all those fools that watch those fake news like CNN and Aljazeera whose news are one sided always.Trump is the President of United state of America and who so ever is not happy should go and drink sniper.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

God bless you, these protesters are still pained about Trumps success, any one protesting are Democrat and imagine if the whole America hate Trump, then please who voted him in as president? all these sympathizers are Clinton supporters including all those fools that watch those fake news like CNN and Aljazeera whose news are one sided always.Trump is the President of United state of America and who so ever is not happy should go and drink sniper.
CNN and aljazeera are not fake news.Trump better pray the republicans retain majority in the house and senate or else he is out.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by pawesome(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
And i keep asking maself....if they so much hate this guy,who then voted him in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kodded(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I believe Trump would be impeached before the elections.When the mid term elections happen and the democrats take the majority Trump is out.Well some Americans are not happy with him and it has been a hard time defending him.

stop following CNN , Americans love in fact worship trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kodded(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

God bless you, these protesters are still pained about Trumps success, any one protesting are Democrat and imagine if the hole America hate Trump, then please who voted him in as president? all these sympathizers are Clinton supporters including all those fools that watch those fake news like CNN and Aljazeera whose news are one sided always. Trump is the President of United state of America and who so ever is not happy should go and drink sniper.
honestly am praying for dstv to bring in fox news

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Olumaeme:
Eeyah, sorry for the protesters..

They are going to be protesting for the next 8yrs..

Trump will not just win his second term but also had over to a republican president..

He's seriously working and delivering campaign promises..

All What's he's doing here has said it before!
In your dreams.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
kodded:

stop following CNN , Americans love in fact worship trump
Dear dear dear I just don't follow CNN even his die hard supporters are tired of him deceive yourself all you can Trump is the fake news.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Olumaeme: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In your dreams.
The way he won in my dream ����
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Olumaeme:

The way he won in my dream ����
Yes just like how the democrats would take the majority in the mid term elections and impeach trump in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
I love Donald Trump; I stand with Donald Trump [b]I love Donald Trump; I stand with Donald Trump [/b]I love Donald Trump; I stand with Donald Trump
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

Slavery would not have been possible to such an extent and for such a long period of time if black people were not participating in the oppression of their own people. In literally every book on slavery and oppression you will find those blacks who sold their own people for profit. And it continues till today. It took white people to abolish slavery in the US. Blacks wouldn't unite to do it on their own. Imagine!

Heck, it took white people to abolish slavery even here in Africa....

Dumb africans like the fulani oligarchy refused to stop raiding the northern villages and selling them off until WAR prevailed upon them.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Awoofawo:
The modern day Israel are not the real Israelite of the old oga......White Jews are impostor......American and British creation for selfish interest......You are the one who should go and re-read you history abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you don't know it was Romans that first chase them out about 2000 years ago before the Arab conquest came and rule part of that side with north Africa then Turkish conquest now came and took over that side to Israel and rule for 400 years which at that period that mosque was built in Jerusalem. By world war 1, British now took over there. it was then Jews started coming back and when Hitler started massacring them as at world war 2 it was then large number of them started coming back till now. Nobody can drive them this time not even any Arab nation can stop them. So if you don't know history am given it to you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
kodded:
honestly am praying for dstv to bring in fox news

that's it oooo, better fox news than all these CNN and aljazeera channels that always love to portray Islam as religion of peace and also portray Islam countries as the most cheated on planet earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
CNN and aljazeera are not fake news.Trump better pray the republicans retain majority in the house and senate or else he is out.

See this one do you also watch fox news to know what is going on in America? you just sit on those two Islamic loved channels and then you come and spew rubbish here. Go and remove the Trump know as if you voted him in as President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by peterphd(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
datribune:

While d pope washes d feet of a refugee, soul-less & hypocritical individuals like you continue to support d most openly racist president in modern US political history.

Let's be clear, it's extremely hard for a terrorist to infiltrate the USA. The US Govt doesn't just fly them in. It screens every refugee who comes in, screens their families, INTERPOL reviews their papers, the govt scans their retinas, fingerprints them, interviews their entire families individually, interview their families again & again.. the list goes on!

Trump should be more worried about home grown terrorism frm white nationalists whom he gives tacit support than frm terrorists overseas.

Shame on America under Donald Trump, that despite d fact that many of these people he castigates became refugees as a result of US adventurism, the world's only super power has taken in only a paltry 10,000 refugees since the refugee crisis started.

Oga, you can type this epistle all you want. If you like stylize it and type in different colors. Rubbish is Rubbish. I don't know how you want to hide your head in the sand and say accepting refugees won't lead to terrorism. Have you seen what has become of Europe? Seen Germany lately? What of Sweden and Muslim ghettos where even the police can't police? What about France and it's open door policy. How has it worked? Screaming 'racist' won't work. If you're so much of an altruist that common sense and your preservation instinct fly out the window, do import fulani herdsmen in your village as refugees.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Johnrake69: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The reason why Americans under Obama refused to sell weapons to us was as a result of human rights abuses amnesty international accused the Nigerian army of.If you say Clinton never liked Nigerians then I wonder who did the things that favoured Nigerians and the blacks under Bill Clinton democrats have always favoured the blacks including Nigerians more than republicans.

That is so not true. Which of the parties voted for the enactment of the 15th amendments that gave African Americans the right to vote? Republicans did while Democrats opposed the move.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Johnrake69:

That is so not true. Which of the parties voted for the enactment of the 15th amendments that gave African Americans the right to vote? Republicans did while Democrats opposed the move.
Oya rate yourself and look critically and objectively who has favoured the blacks democrats or republicans and on what sides do the blacks usually vote for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel: Arab Attacker Who Stabbed Four To Death, Shot Dead / Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Alabama Crash: 9 Children, 1 Adult Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.