Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (35960 Views)

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by datribune: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
peterphd:

Oga, you can type this epistle all you want. If you like stylize it and type in different colors. Rubbish is Rubbish. I don't know how you want to hide your head in the sand and say accepting refugees won't lead to terrorism. Have you seen what has become of Europe? Seen Germany lately? What of Sweden and Muslim ghettos where even the police can't police? What about France and it's open door policy. How has it worked? Screaming 'racist' won't work. If you're so much of an altruist that common sense and your preservation instinct fly out the window, do import fulani herdsmen in your village as refugees.

Wrong!
Since Trump took office, more Americans have been killed by white American men with no connection to Islam than by Muslim terrorists or foreigners.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

See this one do you also watch fox news to know what is going on in America? you just sit on those two Islamic loved channels and then you come and spew rubbish here. Go and remove the Trump know as if you voted him in as President.
Look at this one do you also know that Fox news is a conservative media outlet.Why would you not support them because they favour trump.Why does USA today a conservative media outlet not support trump,why did the conservatives have to bring a false testifiers for the new York times in order to spoil their reputation.What has religion got to do with this you fanatic globally does Fox news have great viewers compared to CNN AND ALJAZEERA.when the democrats win the mid term elections and trump doesn't take care he is out.It is you that is not spewing rubbish filled with ignorance.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by peterphd(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
datribune:

Wrong!
Since Trump took office, more Americans have been killed by white American men with no connection to Islam than by Muslim terrorists or foreigners.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam

So just because of that stat in one year trump is evil? I see you cleverly didn't tell us What's happening in Europe.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
deco22:
Hate or like Trump,he has kept his promises to his supporters and am sure none of this people voted for him,so as long as he can still keep his promises to those who voted him,the protests are inconsequential to him.

Only problem is the man likes to run his mouth too much,if not he is the perfect definition of a working president.

I agree
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:

promises like giving someone else's land to Israel?

or which promises re you talking about?..

Which land?

Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel...No man born of a woman can change that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
smulti:

You and who are the follow Nigerians

when last did you put on a clothe designed with Nigeria flag

what you have are;

Arewa

Biafra

Oduduwa

Meddle belt and so on

Nigeria is long gone and buried, we are only waiting for the burial ceremony and everybody shall celebrate

Correct guy
Thanks for saving me the stress of trying to educate that guy
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
You can only try this in a country that practices true democracy. Try it in Nigeria at own peril. If DSS no arrest you, SARS will brutalize and torture you alive.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Look at this one do you also know that Fox news is a conservative media outlet.Why would you not support them because they favour trump.Why does USA today a conservative media outlet not support trump,why did the conservatives have to bring a false testifiers for the new York times in order to spoil their reputation.What has religion got to do with this you fanatic globally does Fox news have great viewers compared to CNN AND ALJAZEERA.when the democrats win the mid term elections and trump doesn't take care he is out.It is you that is not spewing rubbish filled with ignorance.

I can see how pained you are, Trump is the President of America and he will continue to be for 8 years and you will continue to be sad and pain for 8years. if you're not happy about that, you can go and hug transformer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

I can see how pained you are, Trump is the President of America and he will continue to be for 8 years and you will continue to be sad and pain for 8years. if you're not happy about that, you can go and hug transformer.
You will be the one to hug the transformer when he is impeached or leaves office in 2021.He won't stay for eight years even a mad man knows that don't worry watch as trump destroys America and leave the global stage for China and Russia.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
peterphd:

So just because of that stat in one year trump is evil? I see you cleverly didn't tell us What's happening in Europe.
peterphd:

Oga, you can type this epistle all you want. If you like stylize it and type in different colors. Rubbish is Rubbish. I don't know how you want to hide your head in the sand and say accepting refugees won't lead to terrorism. Have you seen what has become of Europe? Seen Germany lately? What of Sweden and Muslim ghettos where even the police can't police? What about France and it's open door policy. How has it worked? Screaming 'racist' won't work. If you're so much of an altruist that common sense and your preservation instinct fly out the window, do import fulani herdsmen in your village as refugees.

You have mentioned some of the best countries in Europe in terms of employment, social security, education, healthcare and security. The few refugees have not changed and will not change anything about it, majority of them will help develop these countries even further. Stop this hysterical fear mongering and sensationalism.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by datribune: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
peterphd:

America is a land of immigrants.
Some families came earlier than others, but most people in the U.S. including Trump, wouldn’t be in America today if his Grandfather Frederick, did not immigrate frm Germany.

What is happening in Europe that is not happening all over d world?. Which country in d entire world is immune frm terror.
d majority of terrorists in that survey ar not Muslims or immigrants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:
Dear dear dear I just don't follow CNN even his die hard supporters are tired of him deceive yourself all you can Trump is the fake news.
[/s]

Hus supporters are tired of him for fulfilling his campaign promises ?? or is that not what made people to love him

abeg all this yeye liberals and their left thinking should get a life undecided
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

See this one do you also watch fox news to know what is going on in America? you just sit on those two Islamic loved channels and then you come and spew rubbish here. Go and remove the Trump know as if you voted him in as President.
lol

I remembered when a terrorist attack was carried out in new York few weeks back, CNN refused to report the news , but they preferred reporting that trump drank 38 deity coke everyday

.....pathetic undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Johnrake69: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oya rate yourself and look critically and objectively who has favoured the blacks democrats or republicans and on what sides do the blacks usually vote for.

An average African American is ignorant, hence, their voting pattern. An average African American doesn't know that it was the republicans that voted 100% for their right to vote contained in the 15th amendments. More than 30 Democrats rep voted against it and the rest refused to vote.

When it mattered most the republicans have always been there to set things straight. Unless you're able to contradict the fact about the 15th amendments then there is no needed comparison.

African American unemployment rate just fellow to 6.8% under Trump's administration. The lowest in 45years. I wonder why it didn't fall under Obama and his deceitful Democrat's wasted years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Johnrake69:

An average African American is ignorant, hence, their voting pattern. An average African American doesn't know that it was the republicans that voted 100% for their right to vote contained in the 15th amendments. More than 30 Democrats rep voted against it and the rest refused to vote.

When it mattered most the republicans have always been there to set things straight. Unless you're able to contradict the fact about the 15th amendments then there is no needed comparison.

African American unemployment rate just fellow to 6.8% under Trump's administration. The lowest in 45years. I wonder why it didn't fall under Obama and his deceitful Democrat's wasted years.

What are your sources?
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
kodded:
lol

I remembered when a terrorist attack was carried out in new York few weeks back, CNN refused to report the news , but they preferred reporting that trump drank 38 deity coke everyday

.....pathetic undecided

Who reported it then?
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You will be the one to hug the transformer when he is impeached or leaves office in 2021.He won't stay for eight years even a mad man knows that don't worry watch as trump destroys America and leave the global stage for China and Russia.

Who cares, America first, America first.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

Hus supporters are tired of him for fulfilling his campaign promises ?? or is that not what made people to love him

abeg all this yeye liberals and their left thinking should get a life undecided
I won't argue with you dear.Since trump is performing the health care bill he promised to pass we have gotten nothing.He is trying but yet all the elections after his win has been a total loss for republicans.He has succeeded in making America a laughing stock worldwide it is not about being liberal it is plain commonsense who told you trump is a conservative his fellow party members are even tired of him.I repeat his supporters are tired of him the polls show it including the conservative outlets prove it.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

Who cares, America first, America first.
Yes yes yes,America first would soon be America last.He left the climate change agreement,NAFTA,TPP and others he is making way for China.America first indeed.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
peterphd:

comment of the day

@bolded quote of the day
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

Who reported it then?
fox news and other non-liberal news network
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by samsono30: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Who cares, America first.
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Johnrake69:

Oh my God.Seriously let us go with the slave trade times who were the main people against slave trade-DEMOCRATS.Which party has the highest number of racist-REPUBLICANS.Who has made favourable policies for the blacks-DEMOCRATS.It is not about one amendment that they pushed to favour themselves and make the blacks see them in good light.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
samsono30:

Who cares, America first.
America last.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
kodded:
fox news and other non-liberal news network

Do you mean this terrorist attack in NY that CNN did not report about?

New York City terror attack: Live updates
By Meg Wagner, Brian Ries, Veronica Rocha and Amanda Wills, CNN
November 2, 2017
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
deco22:
Hate or like Trump,he has kept his promises to his supporters and am sure none of this people voted for him,so as long as he can still keep his promises to those who voted him,the protests are inconsequential to him.

Only problem is the man likes to run his mouth too much,if not he is the perfect definition of a working president.

He is FFK version of the United States.
He might have fulfilled some campaign promises, but many who voted him in have changed their minds about him. Some holding this march to protest would have voted him. He doesn't look nor represent American values. Some things are expected of an American President which are not typical of him.
But some records he has set also can't be taken from him.

That's theirs. Nigeria is by far peculiar. Trump is better than hundreds of the present leader in the African most populous nation.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
datribune:

America is a land of immigrants.
Some families came earlier than others, but most people in the U.S. including Trump, wouldn’t be in America today if his Grandfather Frederick, did not immigrate frm Germany.

What is happening in Europe that is not happening all over d world?. Which country in d entire world is immune frm terror.
d majority of terrorists in that survey ar not Muslims or immigrants.

[/s]

America is a home of legal immigrants and not illegal immigrants, get that into your thick skull undecided
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
If I know you and I come to realize that you support trump, naturally I begin to question why I know and start to withdraw from you. It’s only natural.....
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Johnrake69: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oh my God.Seriously let us go with the slave trade times who were the main people against slave trade-DEMOCRATS.Which party has the highest number of racist-REPUBLICANS.Who has made favourable policies for the blacks-DEMOCRATS.It is not about one amendment that they pushed to favour themselves and make the blacks see them in good light.

The way you sound I believe you're better than this. 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments were all proposed and supported by republicans.

The 13th amendment that abolished slave trade was made possible by Abraham Lincoln the first republican president.

You know Democrats are really good with propaganda. Republicans are the real deal. The only thing the Democrats are good at supporting is gay rights and ladies abortion. tongue
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by MasterKim: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
peterphd:
Americans are lost. They'll get a dose of what it means to import military aged immigrants from terrorist producing countries. They have a good thing but don't know yet.
Says a Nigerian that hasn't stepped foot on an America soil.
Funny how a Nigerian will be telling Americans who they should want and who they shouldn't
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Johnrake69:

The way you sound I believe you're better than this. 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments were all proposed and supported by republicans.

The 13th amendment that abolished slave trade was made possible by Abraham Lincoln the first republican president.

You know Democrats are really good with propaganda. Republicans are the real deal. The only thing the Democrats are good at supporting is gay rights and ladies abortion. tongue
The way you sound you are also better than this.Black americans who live in America and know their history are anti republican.Seriously I can't believe some people reason like this all what I wrote were they lies?Na me know better pass blacks have not been treated well under republicans deal with it.If you know the ideology of liberals you won't be writing about gay rights and abortions.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by maisauki: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

I am immune to stupidity. grin
wa sheyrey padi mi...you go do well my paddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel: Arab Attacker Who Stabbed Four To Death, Shot Dead / Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Alabama Crash: 9 Children, 1 Adult Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.