Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man (447 Views)

6 Romantic Words That Could Make Your Man Feel Special / CAMPUS TORI: 6 Romantic Places In The University Of Ibadan / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Sending random texts in the middle of the day assure your man that he doesn’t have to be for your world to revolve around him. This is a really cool thing to do because it is spontaneous and reveals how deeply you feel for him. Besides, you never know, sending the text at the time you do just might be what he needs to brighten his day.

So, are you ready to put a smile on his face? If you are unsure of the words to use to convey how you feel, here are six (6) pointers.

1. ‘Thoughts of you just crossed my mind’

Telling him out of the blue that you are thinking of him is sure to make him feel like he is part of your day.

2. ‘Break a leg, babe’

Supposing he is going for an important interview, exam or meeting then send him a message right before he goes for it to make him feel like you are right there with him.

3. ‘My heart is yours’

Your man would love to always be reassured that there is no competition for your attention. This text is sure to remind him of that.

4. ‘You give me butterflies’

This may sound cheesy but it still has a romantic effect on your man. It tells him that though you have been together for a while, he can still make your heart quiver just like in the good old days.

5. ‘I am so in love with you, baby.’

This is deliberate and tells him it is not the usual, ‘I love you’ that you say every night. It is coming from somewhere deep.

6. Emoji

A simple heart emoji can say a lot to your man. It is random and sweet.
Re: 6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man by Veraatabeh(f): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am 'osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Only Leading You On... / John Legend's Wife Reply To Not Taking Her Husband's Last Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.