Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (47264 Views)

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by benjyyyyy07: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
i beg to differ age doesn't matter when it comes to love what really matter is what you feel for each other to hell with anybody and anything else..... i have a 50 year old ex... did everything to marry her but GOD knows best..
KushyKush:
She lied though... She looks 45.

The truth is...women above 30 needs much older men for marriage. Imagine someone like Linda ikeji dating Davido. That's child abuse. grin

The only place people believe age is just a number is on the internet.

In reality, age really matters...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by CornFooPanda(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It can be very annoying sometimes
u dey suffer the same thing?
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Extacy07: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
who get time for your slacked ass

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by godofuck231: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Empress Njamah might still be single, but she says she is not short of admirers, whether young or old. According to the actress, she usually feels offended and doesn't like it whenever a younger man shows interest in her so she tries to avoid that.

Empress Njamah says,

“A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

When she was asked about what she planned out for the year 2018, Empress Njamah said she does not have a laid out plan and she would rather allow things to happen naturally, adding that it is not typical of her to speak about her plans to the public, she would rather prefer everyone seeing result than she talking about something she would never accomplish.

She also went further to say that action speaks louder than voice and her friends in the industry understand that she doesn't speak too much.

“For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life.

“I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”

http://lailasnews.com/i-feel-offended-when-younger-men-ask-me-out-empress-njamah/

lalasticlala
with ur mighty fore head like hammer whale own, no go mary, widow's wen be grand mothers don mary you de wait for Otedola and adenuga
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by godofuck231: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

You actually look like a lady in her forties. cheesy
damnnn, who give this child pamwine, now he's seeing the facts of life
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by godofuck231: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
She lied though... She looks 45.

The truth is...women above 30 needs much older men for marriage. Imagine someone like Linda ikeji dating Davido. That's child abuse. grin

The only place people believe age is just a number is on the internet.

In reality, age really matters...
shh you no get respect? Na your senior ass u de expose? Lol
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by godofuck231: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
basictutor:
She's clearly looking for grandpas
My grandmother dad money go finish on vigra ooooo
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by godofuck231: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
bjhaid:
Old Cargo
That's somebody's aunt o,lol
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by ajl: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
dayleke:
You should be honored madam.....

Enjoy it now while it lasts...

All na "Atike" Let her post a picture without any makeup, wig, and that thing wey den dey take hold their tummy.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Walexybobo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Since u can't marry a guy of twenties then u will b able to marry my father...just 65yrs.
another cossy.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by ouzo1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
This is me anytime a Nigerian in Nigeria complains about sun.

You never see anything.

Hahahaha why na??
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by bishie101(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dindondin:
It's a normal thing. Anybody can woo anybody.
Especially if you are defined as Unmarried like you, Miss Express Jamas.

Don’t mind her; she won’t go and pay her bills . Slay queen that owe tailors up and down and deny like the devil

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Papadoh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Did somebody tell you that you look like a woman in her twenties? Well... somebody lied.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by makydebbie(f): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
ouzo1:

Hahahaha why na??
Lol, it's very hot here.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Dont mind her. I dont know who is deceiving her
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
ajl:

All na "Atike" Let her post a picture without any makeup, wig, and that thing wey den dey take hold their tummy.
grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by makydebbie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
MASTERMIND04:

Dont mind her. I dont know who is deceiving her
grin
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Oweku: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Empress Njamah might still be single, but she says she is not short of admirers, whether young or old. According to the actress, she usually feels offended and doesn't like it whenever a younger man shows interest in her so she tries to avoid that.

Empress Njamah says,

“A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

When she was asked about what she planned out for the year 2018, Empress Njamah said she does not have a laid out plan and she would rather allow things to happen naturally, adding that it is not typical of her to speak about her plans to the public, she would rather prefer everyone seeing result than she talking about something she would never accomplish.

She also went further to say that action speaks louder than voice and her friends in the industry understand that she doesn't speak too much.

“For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life.

“I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”

http://lailasnews.com/i-feel-offended-when-younger-men-ask-me-out-empress-njamah/

lalasticlala

<ie>if she is dsame lady that what in the movie 'Domitilla', then she lied about are age.. </ie>
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by plux4: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
and no be sai she even fine. dey dia dey make face.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Timaya was like "please give me my car back I take God beg u"
And Empress was like " but why na? "
Timaya be like " I have cum and is not sweet as I wished"

I HATE CONJI NIGERIA!!!
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Myself2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk, like play like play she go turn 50 years ,no husband and she never return Timaya moto
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by ouzo1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, it's very hot here.

Chai... So na sun main branch office be that

.make i kukuma follow tru Libya go Russia
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Donjazzy12(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Dey there dey form for those young blood while your mates are having kids ......Aunty mek i tell u something to say u be ordinary nigerian lady they wouldn't have even smell ur ass, but celebrity status/money dey increase ur mojo and u dey here they yarn nonsense..love is a spontaneous tin age is just a number wen it comes to it...mtchewwwwww sad

Another bimbo akintola or rita dominic loading ✔
No mind am. Now when sex dolls sef dey.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Galacious1: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

I hope she's not the person on those pictures?

This one can't decode the difference between when a man want to have you, hereby flattering you and when he means it.
d guy in dat picture is a mafia, right?
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by AceDomino(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ugly hammer head of horror bitch

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Don't mind her. Who she wan deceive? She and Funke Akindele starred in 'I need to know' in the early 2000s. Now Funke is in her 40s while she is still claiming 30's. I was still in secondary school then when that soap aired on TV. Now, I have finished secondary school going to 15 years now and she is still claiming 30's.

Awon liers!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:

Don't mind her. Who she wan deceive? She and Funke Akindele starred in 'I need to know' in the early 2000s. Now Funke is in her 40s while she is still claiming 30's. I was still in secondary school then when that soap aired on TV. Now, I have finished secondary school going to 15 years now and she is still claiming 30's.

Awon liers!
No mind am. cheesy
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Better choose one level headed and caring one to marry.

At least age mates is still OK.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by oodua1stson: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
The make up on your face can plaster a whole estate.

That said, a man can say anything when he wants to smash you. That doesn't make what he said to be true.

The truth is that you look way older if truly you're in your 30s. You look 40 to be very honest with you
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by viktohmarkz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Shadbay:
Hanty, continue! You in your 30s? Lol! You've been acting since I was in primary one and I'm in my mid-20s.

Me self tire for the matter
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Odjesha: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
please where is TIMAYA?
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Godson00001: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
The whole world shud help me c a grandma dat looks 20. U can only deceive yourself and you pretentious boyfriend not me. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola About To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Released / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label / Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.