Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (47253 Views)

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Empress Njamah might still be single, but she says she is not short of admirers, whether young or old. According to the actress, she usually feels offended and doesn't like it whenever a younger man shows interest in her so she tries to avoid that.

Empress Njamah says,

“A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

When she was asked about what she planned out for the year 2018, Empress Njamah said she does not have a laid out plan and she would rather allow things to happen naturally, adding that it is not typical of her to speak about her plans to the public, she would rather prefer everyone seeing result than she talking about something she would never accomplish.

She also went further to say that action speaks louder than voice and her friends in the industry understand that she doesn't speak too much.

“For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life.

“I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”

http://lailasnews.com/i-feel-offended-when-younger-men-ask-me-out-empress-njamah/

lalasticlala

But Aunty!!! You eyes nor be here oo
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by wink2015(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
interesting topic
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by chineeseprince(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It can be very annoying sometimes
so you too also get wooed by younger boys grin
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by sinola(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Empress Njamah might still be single, but she says she is not short of admirers, whether young or old. According to the actress, she usually feels offended and doesn't like it whenever a younger man shows interest in her so she tries to avoid that.

Empress Njamah says,

“A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

When she was asked about what she planned out for the year 2018, Empress Njamah said she does not have a laid out plan and she would rather allow things to happen naturally, adding that it is not typical of her to speak about her plans to the public, she would rather prefer everyone seeing result than she talking about something she would never accomplish.

She also went further to say that action speaks louder than voice and her friends in the industry understand that she doesn't speak too much.

“For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life.

“I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”

http://lailasnews.com/i-feel-offended-when-younger-men-ask-me-out-empress-njamah/

lalasticlala
olosho....born for egberi baba you refused dey do strong head
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Empress Njamah would pick Lefulefu's grandpa over Airforce1 any time, any day.

She seems to love "dodolized' preeks!
who told u my grand father's tin is dead? Anyway empress slay quenning days are over. The time wey timaya dey all over her even buy her a car from cotonou as a proposal gift she rejected both the car and marriage proposal.she say the car na third hand used and dat timaya mates na brand new venza dem dey use propose to their women. Na wetin make timaya vex dump her.now she has no man and even sugar daddies ain't looking her way.na to give herself hope and be lying that young guys dey chyke her.anyway if she is all that desperate to hook a man she can use decimal 10:10. Na wetin her mates dey take catch men dese days.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Skindiveaa7: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Your damn right.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by constancefriday(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
I hate Ladies like you who have a GOD COMPLEX...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola About To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Released / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.