Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (4245 Views)

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Amos87(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2018
My visa
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2018
Sirevangel:
Today is Sunday and it is the day 90% of we Christians go to church but most importantly some persons go to church with expectation so whats your expectation for the sunday?

Journey mercies

Opening doors for blessings

Good health for me family members

And blessings to all for their prayers
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Machinegun91(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2018
I need a good job
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by oginga: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Long life, unlimited prosperity plus wisdom and understanding to manage all situations.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by luckyogor(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2018
I personally pray for more understanding of HIS word so as to be spiritually lifted, because if more christians are spiritually guided by the holy ghost,nigeria and indeed the earth will be a better place.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Samakus(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Money!!

I pray again... Money

I pray harder.. Money money money
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by OboOlora(f): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Bless my spouse with a better job so he can buy me a Tesla for our wedding anniversary cheesy
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by badex11: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2018
I thank God for the gift of life.
Good health always for my entire family
Money to cater for things and also have to save afterward
PP is divine manifestation in my career and business
same for my husband.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by bejeria101(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2018
FATHER! In your mercy and for the sake of the elect and righteous,deliver our nation frm utter destruction.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by ashawopikin(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2018
I want to lowo, I want to Lola I want to drive Bugatti
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Matinoh: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2018
To know him more. To be a recipient of a scholarship
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Seek God frist in everything i do Divine favor 3 open doors good health my Acedmactic and eduction last but not the less to concet me to my life partner
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Jubilancy(f): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
I prayed and begged God for his grace to secure a good job here in lagos. Lord hear my prayer
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Jubilancy(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
OlaSalo:
God should give me a Job. Life can be frustrating being unemployed for close to a year. It's not being easy. God, I need a job.

lord God plz hear our prayers send us helpers and lord write our names amongst people been called for interviews amen

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Timajohn(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
ashawopikin:
I want to lowo, I want to Lola I want to drive Bugatti
you have to tepa mose,before you lola,b4 u drive bugatti
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Timajohn(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Bless my spouse with a better job so he can buy me a Tesla for our wedding anniversary cheesy
amen,your name sounds funny
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by livinbygrace: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Despite many beautiful girls in churches these days,I don't talk to them .I don't want to carry my waywardness inside church and my son must get limit.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Gracespecial101(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ralo:
I pray that the Jewish God opens the eyes of the sheeple and save them from years of extreme religious brainwashing from the “GO’s” aka pastorpreneurs peddling Nigerian version of Christianity for the sole purpose of monetary and personal gains.

You sound more daft than expected

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by donnaD(f): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
nuttin than spiritual upliftment and i need his anointing and fire in me.his grace to finish well.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Ralo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gracespecial101:

You sound more daft than expected

Sheeple spotted! E pain am well....
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by sam1990(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Am praying to God for a good job
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Divine favour
Good health
Lasting relationship
Happiness

If you are in CHRIST, this things are already yours... Take and enjoy it through faith.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

If you are in CHRIST, this things are already yours... Take and enjoy it through faith.
Amen.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by hemartins(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
My Ernest expectation and prayer today is to get a better job before the end of January 2018.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Tianahbey(f): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
My prayer point is that I should gain uniabuja admission this week cuz I can't wait at home again. embarassed
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by SalamRushdie: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
OboOlora:

Aww A Nigerian woman that loves Tesla ...nice
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
My prayer point today is for God to answer my series of unanswered prayers undecided
He's already on your case. Hold firm and believe, your breakthrough is on the way

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by dchikky: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
To complete my master's program
Good Job and good husband. Order my steps a right.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by funkyfrevy(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good job. Healing and above all. Opening of international doors. I have never left Nigeria before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / FAITH In Mathematics / Khadijat Wife Of The Prophet Muhammad SAW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.