Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? (952 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by gbaskiboy: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2018
Good day to you all nairaland, My fiancee came up with the issue of getting to know our blood group and genotype before we get marry to know how compatible we are. I have no objection on that. Apart from blood group and genotype test, Please what other tests do we needs to do and what is the cost? kindly state the cost both for blood test and genotye. Do not ask me to do HIV Test i know my status already grin
Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by drestoneokuta(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Do you know his HIV result too? Ild advice you, go together to the hospital, a general hospital and perform all necessary tests together so that u won't come back here on nairaland to disturb us with stories that touch. God bless
Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Good day to you all nairaland, My fiancee came up with the issue of getting to know our blood group and genotype before we get marry to know how compatible we are. I have no objection on that. Apart from blood group and genotype test, Please what other tests do we needs to do and what is the cost? kindly state the cost both for blood test and genotye. Do not ask me to do HIV Test i know my status already grin
i did both for 1500 each. i think u also nid to do a panel of STD test. hepatitis b and c must b included,i did both in luth for 3k but outside shld b 6k for both.
Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by HOLYDICK(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Do CBC blood test grin

Complete Blood Count

The CBC is one of the most common blood tests. It's often done as part of a routine checkup.

The CBC can help detect blood diseases and disorders, such as anemia, infections, clotting problems, blood cancers, and immune system disorders. This test measures many different parts of your blood...about the price it varies lab to lab

I know after reading this my guy would be thinking twice grin
Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by gbaskiboy: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
i did both for 1500 each. i think u also nid to do a panel of STD test. hepatitis b and c must b included,i did both in luth for 3k but outside shld b 6k for both.
Thanks bro, i appreciate
Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by gbaskiboy: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Do CBC blood test grin

Complete Blood Count

The CBC is one of the most common blood tests. It's often done as part of a routine checkup.

The CBC can help detect blood diseases and disorders, such as anemia, infections, clotting problems, blood cancers, and immune system disorders. This test measures many different parts of your blood...about the price it varies lab to lab

I know after reading this my guy would be thinking twice grin
lolz, see you

1 Like

Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by internationalman(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2018
While you are doing all tests don't forget to do sex test also..

1 Like

Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by INFOTECH2: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2018
I think you have done one of the most important ones: genotype and blood group.(life saver)

Try to do HiV and for STds also.

Wish you guys a happy union.

2 Likes

Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by gbaskiboy: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2018
internationalman:
While you are doing all tests don't forget to do sex test also..
grin baddest

1 Like

Re: What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? by BlackDBagba: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Everything on the hospital list called " Tests".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. / What Would You Have Done? / Advice This Young Lady Getting Married Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.