Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria (966 Views)

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Goldaccumulator: 7:00am On May 07, 2018
Hi, please I am inviting my fiancee to Nigeria. We have lived and dated for 4 years now in her country.
What do I need to get married to her in Nigeria.
She is coming as a visitor or tourist.
Can a Nigerian marry a visiting tourist in Nigeria?
If yes, can she stay in Nigeria legally after that?
Please I will need suggestion from very experienced people. thanks.
Re: Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06am On May 07, 2018
Re: Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On May 07, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
Hi, please I am inviting my fiancee to Nigeria. We have lived and dated for 4 years now in her country.
What do I need to get married to her in Nigeria.
She is coming as a visitor or tourist.
Can a Nigerian marry a visiting tourist in Nigeria?
If yes, can she stay in Nigeria legally after that?
Please I will need suggestion from very experienced people. thanks.
ur friend which country is she from?
Re: Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Goldaccumulator: 7:11pm On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
ur friend which country is she from?
Re: Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Goldaccumulator: 4:42am On May 10, 2018
cool
Re: Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Sparky223: 1:03am On May 13, 2018
I married my Nigerian wife on a tourist visa.
I needed 2 passport photos and money to get out of the 21 day wait.
Your Fiance will have to leave unless you get a combo expat visa and resident alien card. Pay money.
I'm a white American. I paid extra for that.
Re: Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Goldaccumulator: 12:23am On May 17, 2018
Sparky223:
I married my Nigerian wife on a tourist visa.
I needed 2 passport photos and money to get out of the 21 day wait.
Your Fiance will have to leave unless you get a combo expat visa and resident alien card. Pay money.
I'm a white American. I paid extra for that.

I can pay, please how much did it cost? I am sending you a message now. Please kindly respond, thanks
Re: Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria by Sparky223: 12:52am On May 17, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

I can pay, please how much did it cost? I am sending you a message now. Please kindly respond, thanks

I think it was 65k in Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

In Marriage U Must Be Careful With Advice U Receives From Friends / New Lg Dvd Home Theatre(lhd756)SOLD / 14 Irrelevant Things To Immediately Stop Giving A Damn About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.