Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo (19452 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by goldcoinhub: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Popular comedian Seyi Law has come out to give the reason why his daughter donated to Kemi Olunloyo after she was released from prison.

Just some few days after the controversial social media expert and journalist was released from the Port Harcourt Maximum Prison, she begged Nigerians for financial assistance to cater for her medical expenses.

One of the people who quickly responded to the cry of the controversial blogger is comedian, Seyi Law. Despite the fact they had both been at loggerheads before.

The feud between them began when after Olunloyo expressed concern about the health of Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwa. She said the child was obese, suggesting that she might be suffering from a health disorder.

But the fight didn't last for a long time as they both reconciled after some few weeks from when they started exchanging words over the social media.

Too also prove that his daughter has totally forgiven Kemi Olunloyo, Seyi Law offered a helping hand by donating all the money in Tiwa’s account to Olunloyo.

He said he made this decision to help the blogger with funds belonging to his daughter, because she was treated unfairly and it could have happened to anyone.

He stated,

“I think our previous issue was due to a breakdown in communication and I am not sure there is anyone who is happy that she was imprisoned for a long time. I didn’t even want the news that I gave her money to be made public, but you know Aunty Kemi has a way of doing things. She decided to put the information out there. I feel anyone can be of help to anybody. We’ve settled our issues and besides, this is a new year.

Seyi Law said Kemi Olunloyo told him all the pains she passed through while in prison and it ill be quite unfair to ignore her.

The comedian said,

“I spoke with her and she told me a lot of the things that happened at Port Harcourt Maximum Prison. The stories are not nice at all. She is even afraid for the people she left there. A prison is supposed to be a place where people get reformed. There is a lot to be done in our prisons and we should not forget that prisoners are also human beings.

“No one is perfect, but if someone, who was not supposed to be detained for more than 48 hours, spent six months in prison, then, there is a problem. Whether the person is wrong or not, the judicial system is faulty. Everyone should be given the benefit of doubt, at least until you are proven guilty by the court. Nobody is above the law, but in a situation where you don’t follow the recommendation of the law, it is not only an offence to the person involved but to Nigerians as a whole.”

http://lailasnews.com/seyi-law-explains-why-his-daughter-donated-to-kemi-olunloyo/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Okay. Good

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by makydebbie(f): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Very mature. God bless your kind heart.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by delishpot: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daughter donate ABI he donated in his daughter's name?

All is well, Aunty Krmi don rest small.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Alexgeneration(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
I hope she has learnt her lessons.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Teewhy2: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
I pray GOD will bless us and grant us the grace that will make our enemies and hates have no choice but to celebrate and sing our praise in Jesus name.Amen

14 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Ibrahim9090: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Make I see front abeg
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by muthmayinnah: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH, YOU HAVE GIVEN HER, GOD WILL REWARD YOU
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Diasyluv(f): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by marshalldgreat(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
We don hear
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by AK481(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Just to mess her

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by FrenchWay: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kunfu panda tins
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by MobilityExpress: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Smart move! Seyi Law just ensured she henceforth can never blog bad news about his child again, or else ‘Aunty Kemi’ will be shamed with this benevolent gesture. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Flexherbal(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seyi Law said: "Kemi Olunloyo told him all the pains she passed through while in prison and it ill be quite unfair to ignore her."
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by classicfrank4u(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
LoL seyi law's daughter very beautiful
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Maymac(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sorry for derailing this thread by going off topic, but a life need to be saved

Airtel users Just dial INorminate Lawal Adedipupo to 367

its free.....Lawal Adedipupo is a FUTA Student who needs 12million Naira for Surgery, this means a lot to all FUTA STUDENTS. HELP US SAVE A LIFE. Airtel is willing to help if we send that message and vote that he should get their help

RBC:Maymac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by emmadaji: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
God bless you
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seyi Law should remember to thank the legal team of Pastor David Ibiyeomie cos they were the ones that ensured that Kemi's brain was reformatted to factory setting after cleaning out the virus that was making her call baby Tiwa kungfu Panda. Useless woman, the prison cure her craze sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice one I wish everyone would be like these people but no some naija boys had to dupe me I will get them
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Sinof(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Will She Also Beg For Money To Buy Data 4 Blogging?
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by kingthreat(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
This unfunny ugly comedian should stop putting his obese child in the limelight because of silly issues. Abegii

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by MhizzAJ(f): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice one from Seyi
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by sirBLUNT: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
my ex girlfriend called me and told me she can't sleep at night i simple told her to read
isaiah 48:22...
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by Sinof(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Abeg Seyi Law Wife Na Chinese?
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sinof:
Abeg Seyi Law Wife Na Chinese?
I'm trying to figure that out too cool
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by stanliwise(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is the highest stupidity and low self Worth that KEMI Olunlayo will portray if truly she was the one that publiciised seyi Law donation.

AND IF SHE TRULY DID... THEN

Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by SIRmanjar(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
I tot it was a bribe for kemi to stop the bashing?
Re: Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo by musa7m(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Teewhy2:
I pray GOD will bless us and grant us the grace that will make our enemies and hates have no choice but to celebrate and sing our praise in Jesus name.Amen
wic one God...go answer....the one way you dey for church dey shout my enemies die by fire or this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbemi Bounced At Sailor's Lounge For Being Single. / Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife / Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.