Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

God Is Alive, Sexdoll Perfect Reply To Slay Queen And Men Worth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Is Alive, Sexdoll Perfect Reply To Slay Queen And Men Worth (1095 Views)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Alive, Sexdoll Perfect Reply To Slay Queen And Men Worth by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Things have totally gone out of hand for ladies on internet, just imagine a lady in Ghana boosting of making millions monthly online from different guys and she is not even beautiful than those begging for 5k sex online, you will surely know some men destiny as been put under spell , some men glory have been taking away, some men house, car and future comfort have been channel inbetween the legs of a woman

Either you are marry, single or in relationships, sex doll simply the best for you, a lot to learn from it, in fact I'm planning to get one soon once the price drop to 150k to 200k because that would help in practicing different styles and determination of when my body system is poor for sex, I meant one minutes man before you get on with next real , that would reduce rate I spend to impress or time wasted instead of channelling such time into money than one yeye girl, I will know after work to ease my body system, their are tools at home like Love Machine (to the ladies) , that would at least help me focus on one girl and not random, that would determine true love and money love

Sex doll are here to stay and will improve to automatically drop the value of ladies, why some men crying over this, not knowing this doll are made to realise the value of themselves ,if everyone has to stand on their own, sex doll will automatically send girls to hustle for real work and they will learn what men goes through before spending on them
the need for sexdoll is to be supported because it's give self realization value of we men.

If God can't strike a slay queen, strike Love Machine, strike use if condom stooping his image coming into world, can't strike prostitutes, why would he strike sexdoll

If you cannot account for where your goes or end after purchase of a sex doll in 3 years or 4, you actually
the real poverty, I know many men effort will be channel toward bettering their life, mental effort of sex doll alone as given me impression to fix my borehole water, and add more value to my business and already sending 4 of my girlfriend away, with it mentality alone, we men we do better because the mind control the dick
Re: God Is Alive, Sexdoll Perfect Reply To Slay Queen And Men Worth by sodiqapril(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2018
a blessing for males and curse for whores. the average Nigerian girl's slogan of "I won't date a broke guy" will end. imagine a guy with a sexy, submissive, faithful, disease, non- nagging sex robot that won't demand money for make-up, hair e.t.c. he won't waste his time on any materialistic girl who offers nothing but sex which she gladly gives anyone who spends money on her. with this, girls will develop an iota of common sense and start working to make a living instead of depending on men to settle their bills.

1 Like

Re: God Is Alive, Sexdoll Perfect Reply To Slay Queen And Men Worth by nelsonebby(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sexybbstar Thank You / Is This The Origin Of “na Them Dey Rush Us " Slang? / Man Picks Up 9-year-old Girl Along The Road And Took Her Home To Live With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.