Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) (29282 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese Expatriates In Ogun State, Demand Ransom / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Insecurity: Bandits Open Fire On Police Team In Zamfara, Gun Down 7 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Mrdecent(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
These guys think we are fools
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
I hope the woman wasn't raped. She seems rather ashamed to seen. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by colossus91(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
kyari no follow e go follow dem snap pics joor!!
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
delzbaba:
Abba Kyari is only shining because he has a special device to track sim cards, what police should do is make this device available to all divisions and give the officers special training.
U dey mind mumu Nigeria police. For the entire police force the ones where get sense nor reach 20.

1 Like

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by rasakkenny(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Abba kyari...always gallant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
sad
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by olusledge: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
who wears sandals to the field ..which kind police be all this ones
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by JoeShiGma(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
super story... I thought they said earlier ransom was paid, now I'm hearing another version from useless NPF , about the said released Bush , can't Fulani herdsmen graze in that bush I thought there is no bush in northern Nigeria, what are they looking in south
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Long live Abba Kyari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by xtenxive(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why is it sounding like the Police rescued? Its been reported that ransom was paid so this team of officers. It should be stated that National security is at a verge of collapse. So they should stop making the Police to look so Professional because they need help.
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by farmas(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Received is the appropriate word not rescued. Useless set of people !
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can't they keep a footage on how they did the hunt and rescued the foreigners?.....Ndi ara bra.....

Bihari keep making this nation unbearable....one day you will wake and see that we have all departed to another country

Please what is the scores for Fulani herdsmen....heard is going to 3500 heads down,..
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Awaja(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
web de wear sandals on duty,aragbagi o!
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I wonder the day we will see "high level professionalism" in Nigeria, see officers going for rescue wearing 'kitto sandals' and jacket that ordinary neddle can pass through....... sad

As in eh! I shake my balls for this country

1 Like

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
balaclava:
If you change the topic to
See the police team who received the foreign expatriate in Kaduna...
... in exchange for the RANSOME.
You will be telling the truth.
dnt mind de pathetic liars.
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by ajl: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
delzbaba:
Abba Kyari is only shining because he has a special device to track sim cards, what police should do is make this device available to all divisions and give the officers special training.

Your point make a lot of sense. But in a place like Nigeria, it's like handing over your most important success secret to an enemy or a business competitor. In this kind of situation we find ourselves it's okay to only create few regional divisions that the technology can be shared with. Never with all the divisions. Even with these there must be check and balances.

1 Like

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by AceRoyal: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
A randsome was paid, they did not rescue them!
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by gr8tone: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
After paying ransom, Nigeria police come rescue them. Lol, 9ja police be like joke. I don't trust them
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Congratulations to the Gallant men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by linearity: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Ayam not understanding something here

https://www.nairaland.com/4301200/kidnappers-release-americans-canadians-kaduna

Were they rescued after the release??
I need explanations

That is my question as well, another report had it they were released after paying ransom.

The most logical explanation is that, they were lured and ambushed with the ransom payment; the ransom was paid, the police then waited until they released before engaging the hoodlums and some managed to escape most likely with the loot.
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by gr8tone: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
These ones na police? They appear as if on some sort of contract business. Up 9ja poorlice, I shake my balls for una.
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by linearity: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
ajl:

Your point make a lot of sense. But in a place like Nigeria, it's like handing over your most important success secret to an enemy or a business competitor. In this kind of situation we find ourselves it's okay to only create few regional divisions that the technology can be shared with. Never with all the divisions. Even with these there must be check and balances.

You made a decent point on limiting the access, the true is, tracking cell phones is not a secret.

Every Telecom provider can triangulate your true position, by looking up the cell tower your phone is currently camped on or the last set of towers it was made contact with.

It should be made regional and once a kidnapping case has been opened, the contacts of the suspects, victims and families should be tracked...Yes, I mention victims and families because, it a trying time, the suspects would maintain contacts with victims family so they can know when their loots will be made available and some families might fall for threats from the kidnappers not to corporate with the cops, etc.
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
look at Nigeria Police force Helicopter......what a shame!! grin grin grin
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Henry1006(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
They tried
These ones look quite different 8
I thought i was thr onky that noticed it. the look different amd smart.
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
No matter what you see. I maintain we are not a shithole although shit happens sometimes.
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
No be that Abba Kyari be that??

The one responsible for the capturing of Evans the kidnapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
dainformant:
Combined teams of Intelligence Response Team IRT, Counter Terrorism Unit CTU and Kaduna Police Command all deployed by Inspector general of police; Ibrahim K Idris rescued the 3 white men and one white woman (2 American and 2 Canadian Citizens) who were abducted by unknown gunmen. The foreigners were handed over to the American Embassy in Abuja for Medical attention and other immediate needs.

The four expatriates were abducted along Kwoi-Jere road in Kagarko local government area of Kaduna State on Tuesday. Two Nigerian policemen were killed by the gunmen in the course of the abduction.

It is said that one suspect has been arrested in connection with the abduction. The police explained that the kidnapped foreigners were released inside a bush at about 6 a.m on Saturday morning.

The police also said that they are on the trail of the remaining suspects with a view to arresting them and bringing them to justice.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/foreign-expatriates-released-after-abduction-in-kaduna.html
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
i guess AIG abba kyari's magic has done it again
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by stankezzy: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
people can't understand simple thing , they were released after paying a heavy ransom but was released into a big forest so the gallant police men rescued them from wild animals , in the forest there were hyena's , pythons even leopards
Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) by adecz: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
If police are serious,
they can actually be very effective.

But egunje, jigbiti, mago-mago no
go let them.

Coupled with this IG wet specialize
In shining the kongos of all fine babes in the force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout / Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.