Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout (29160 Views)

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others / ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHtAYSKCRs

Two Edo state criminals are seen in this video taking security operatives into the Bush where they hide their guns and bullets.

At first, the criminals wanted to take the security operatives on a wild goose chase. On noticing their intentions, the policemen released some bullets and threatened to shoot the criminals on their legs.

Out of fear of being shot, the police were now led to wire the guns were hidden in the farmland.

In the end, 2 locally made pistols with live rounds were found in the Bush.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by osamz007: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2020
SEE HOW MALNOURISHED THEY LOOK

13 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Bendel people

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by PCG001: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by JAOS(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2020
grin
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Kestolove(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Only dix state gave birth to two Anineh, igbenedion, osaro, oshomhole...nawa for edo

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by GreaterFuture(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Smh... Change the Country's bad Standard of Living and and Quality of Life, and see all these Ills and Symptoms dissappear

Soybeans and Maize available for Sale in Tonnes. If you are serious and Ready, Pls Hit me up. One-click contact in Siggy.
Also available are Sided Body Trucks, Full body Trucks and 20 Tonne Dump Trucks for Long-term Haulage and Rental, Serious persons and Direct Contractors Only, see Signature of one-click contact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by hontimmy(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
hmmm!
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Abboki: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
tongue
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by GreaterFuture(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
donbachi:
Bendel people
Dem dey get strong head!

7 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Omoslim26: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Ok

Their own don be

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by GistmeBlog(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
why is crime getting out of hand these days
the Edo Government are not trying on this matter
curfew everyweek as if it helps

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Yankiss(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
RIP in advance. Unless they have some bigshots behind them they are finished. Police no dey joke with armed robbers. Before dawn they are in their shallow graves. shocked shocked

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by mayklef(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Wetin Security Operatives no go see for inside Bush hideout

1 Like

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by ODJ124(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Thieves..

Thread seen.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Officialhorlah(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Speechless

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Ekpekus(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
sad
Just see how the police officer dey shoot.. if the bullet touch person nko?
For those suspects, do the crime, do the time. No time to check time

8 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by ATEAMS: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
They say “time heals”, but even now… I know that’s a lie. What people really mean is that eventually you’ll get used to the pain. You’ll forget who you were without it; you’ll forget what you looked like without your scars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Ceenelly(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Ok
That one dey
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by paulolee(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
this Edo state wahala pass wetin we dey see for media....u gat visit Edo to understand say their own ruggedity de anoda level..
na den i kno say all erigga de talk anbt edo state no b jus talk
I de one bar 4 Edo state n one small boi de ask me to standup say na him get dt sit...bin wan react bt I notice say all men 4 dt bar jus quiet..
I stand up for am o...na wen I go outside naim d bar man tell me say dt small boi bin carry small Kala under polo n 4 jus blast me go assuming I challenge am bcox kpo kpo jus fall e bros n e no get joy atall...i avoided bars till I leave dt state..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by blinking001(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Good riddance
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by sammysneh(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Obaseki is working, Sabi governor with time will flush out all the criminals elements from Edo state

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by koolaid87: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
tongue
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by dustydee: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHtAYSKCRs

Two Edo state criminals are seen in this video taking security operatives into the Bush where they hide their guns and bullets.

At first, the criminals wanted to take the security operatives on a wild goose chase. On noticing their intentions, the policemen released some bullets and threatened to shoot the criminals on their legs.

Out of fear of being shot, the police were now led to wire the guns were hidden in the farmland.

In the end, 2 locally made pistols with live rounds were found in the Bush.
Everybody wants to be a blogger by force.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) / Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) / Woman Killed By Assassins On Motorcycle In Osogbo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.