Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Scam Alert!! Uk Job Invite.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert!! Uk Job Invite.. (792 Views)

My Angry Response To A Job Invite / Man Explains How Removing Nigerian Name From CV Got Him UK Job Offers / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!! Uk Job Invite.. by Aroboi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
I received this uk job invite..but when i checked the date on it, i jst knew who they are.

1012, Forest Road,
Feltham Middlesex
TW13, 7DY.
London, United Kingdom

Attention: Job applicant,

This is to bring to your kind notice that our Human Resource Department received your resume relating to our direct employment that is currently going on in our organization. We are looking for a super talented individual to join our Leon’s Furniture Ltd team, UK.

NOTE: To further proceed in this recruitment program, you MUST provide the following information's:

1. Your school certificates scan copies.
2. Answers to all the interview questions on the attached copy.
3. Your scan copy International passport.

In order to be considered for the above position, an updated above information's must be received in the Human Resources Department on or before February, 31 2018. I kindly implore you not to reply further if you cannot provide the above required details for verification.

Be informed that your qualification and work experience will be considered in line with the numbers of vacant positions we required to fill up in our company. Our HR officials shall review all the interview responds provided by all applicants and their Educational qualification certificates. All selected applicants will be given an appointment letter soft copy on her/his email to enable she/he travel down to London, United Kingdom and resume duty with our Company.

Your immediate response is highly required, And thank you for taking career with our company.
Regards,
Ms Shelley McKibbon
Human Resource Department

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Nestoil GT Programme / Who Else Got This Invite? / Access Bank Entry-level Training Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.