Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (1411 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
post removed.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
So da womb controls da pussy?

ubunja hw many baby mama do u think i should have? grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Adasun:
So da womb controls da pussy?

ubunja hw many baby mama do u think i should have? grin grin
spread those seeds boss.get as many chicks as you can preg.its what im doing this year.
one time at work i was talking to this chick and i mentioned i had one kid, a gal; she laughed untill she almost peed herself.
she asked me " what are you waiting for?" and then told me if she had a dick she would be impregnating left right and centre. it was an eye-opener like no other. then i started to notice how women tended to congregate around guys known to have a lot of babymamas.this shit is real like the phone in your hand.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:

spread those seeds boss.get as many chicks as you can preg.its what im doing this year.
one time at work i was talking to this chick and i mentioned i had one kid, a gal; she laughed untill she almost peed herself.
she asked me " what are you waiting for?" and then told me if she had a dick she would be impregnating left right and centre. it was an eye-opener like no other. then i started to notice how women tended to congregate around guys known to have a lot of babymamas.this shit is real like the phone in your hand.
gush! Who take care of da kids then?

Da father figure?da 9ice guy?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Adasun:
gush! Who take care of da kids then?

Da father figure?da 9ice guy?
women are becoming independent bro and we are going back to Nature, thanx to feminism. get the working class preg. her family will step in if it goes bad.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:

women are becoming independent bro and we are going back to Nature, thanx to feminism. get the working class preg. her family will step in if it goes bad.

working class,okay i get it.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by dj5naira(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Patients Pays To Have Sex In Hospital Ward / Searching For A Serious Orobo / Please Fams Help Me To Wish My Bestie Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.