Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now (25247 Views)

Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? / World Bank Grant 2018 / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by hola106(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2018
final verification done we are signing on Monday we pray for success and await our final pay out soon thanks to those who believe in it and to Thomas continue hoping manners will fall from heaven

1 Like

Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 14, 2018
!
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Dayoyi: 2:32am On May 15, 2018
Please enlighten me about kingdom wealth
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Nobody: 9:35am On May 15, 2018
Dayoyi:
Please enlighten me about kingdom wealth
Kingdom wealth is also one of d NGOS DAT partake in SEM grant
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Sandycee: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello ...pls when should we be expecting the grant. I have heard a lot of positive news lately. Keep it up
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by hola106(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Sandycee:
Hello ...pls when should we be expecting the grant. I have heard a lot of positive news lately. Keep it up
after u get ur sms
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Sandycee: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2018
hola106:
after u get ur sms
Not yet
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by bussie17: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Pls I just heard about dis platform how real is it, and how can I apply am from Ondo
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Baobab4loan(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you stay Around Ajah, Lekki sangotedo and environs and you need loan for your Business kindly check my signature
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by zoltan02(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
These kingdom wealth cooperative are first class scammers
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by imagrg(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
zoltan02:
Shine your eyes Nigerians. World Bank does not give out loans to cooperative societies or individuals except via the government to carry out developmental projects. Don't be fooled again!

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by obisun(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Interested in the SME Business Grant Program of the Social Exchange Market?

Join our Telegram Support Group ...
https:///SEMGrantGramelTeam
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by yahwehpickin(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2018
WORLD BANK DOES NOT GIVE OUT LOANS... VERY TRUE. THIS IS A GRANT AND NOT A LOAN. AND WORLD BANK IS NOT INVOLVED
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by ak22(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2018
zoltan02:

When you hear the testimony
Is then then that you will blame your self . is better you join people do it now before is too late.
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by newinventions: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bros the cheque is taking too long to come. Since last year November.

What's is the update. I heard everything is set. What is causing the delay.
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Biz4real: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please send me registration details for the Grant. I hope I will be given Grant for Soap production business? My email is
udogentnigent@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless you
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by ak22(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
zoltan02:

Sit don dia ooo
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by zoltan02(m): 1:39am On Jul 31, 2018
ak22:

When you hear the testimony
Is then then that you will blame your self . is better you join people do it now before is too late.
Enjoy. I don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by ak22(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
zoltan02:

Enjoy. I don't need it.

Why you con dey complain ?
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
ak22:

[/s]
Sharaaaap! Scammer like u.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
obisun:
Interested in the SME Business Grant Program of the Social Exchange Market?

Join our Telegram Support Group ...
https:///SEMGrantGramelTeam
[/s]
Grant fire! Is no more ponzi scheme, it's now grants. 419 scammer.
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
hola106:
final verification done we are signing on Monday we pray for success and await our final pay out soon thanks to those who believe in it and to Thomas continue hoping manners will fall from heaven
[/s]
SCAMMER!!!
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by zoltan02(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2018
ak22:

Busybody. I call your name? Okoro like you.
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by ak22(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
zoltan02:

Busybody. I call your name? Okoro like you.

Na you talk am ooooo
Mind you I be typical Yoruba guy.
Mi o mo ibi ti e ti ri okoro sir oooo
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by ak22(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2018
imagrg:
Shine your eyes Nigerians. World Bank does not give out loans to cooperative societies or individuals except via the government to carry out developmental projects. Don't be fooled again!

*MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF NATIONAL COOPERATIVE LEADERS FORUM  HELD ON THE 21ST OF AUGUST,2018 AT GRAND IBRO HOTEL, WUSE, ABUJA. CHAIRED BY BISHOP (PROF.) GIDEON NKANTA*

ATTENDANCE:

1. Over 120 National Coordinators were present

2. Four (4) Representatives of Social Exchange Market led  Pst. Bimbo Taiwo were present

*RESPONSES ON TABLED AGENDA*

1. The meeting was anchored by  *Dr. Nelson Ogbemudia , Rev. Elomama, Dr. Elizabeth Praise and Bishop (Prof.)  Gideon Nkanta.*

2. The Senior management of Social Exchange Market responded to the raised questions as follows;

A.  *Concerning the issue of SMS*; They said the message was sent to calm down the doubt and agitation raised by some National coordinators, Principal directors, beneficiary. Also promise that message would be disseminated  through the National Coordinators whenever the need arises. they also disregard the online disbursement form that  it does not emanated from their office. they said only two  messages were sent for screening and not for disbursement.

B. *On the issue of BVN, Account number* ; They said BVN is not relevant but Account Number would be looked into by the SEM Mgt.

C. *On disbursement Matter;* They said by the grace of God, disbursement will commence in the month of October,2018 but no specific date was fixed.

D. * On the issue of Softcopy* They emphatically said for the purpose of verification and to fast track the process of disbursement, the softcopy of all the submitted hardcopy for each bank must be submitted

E.  *For scan copy of registration form* ; After several deliberation on difficulties, the SEM Mgt promised to looked into the matter and get back to the Executives.

F.  *For the entitlement of National Cooperative;* They promised 10% of each MFB while the sharing formula among the Mother Body , Principal directors and Directors would be communicated  later.

G. . *On 21million Intervention Fund;* they said the country director will surely keep to his promise.

H. . *On the issue of certificate yet to be collected* ; they said National Coordinator can write letter for the collection of their certificates

I. . *The issue of submission of updated hardcopy after signing;* They said that would be looked into after the screening exercise

*OBSERVATION & RECOMMENDATION BY SEM*

1. Pastor Bimbo said that the National Coordinators should stop extorting the masses, but  the statutory membership fee is permitted.

2. The issue of not attending  to some NGO/Cooperative who registered late and have signed UCR was lay to rest by the submission of the Secretary while the SEM Mgt  request for closed door meeting with the Executives to deliberate on the aforementioned  sensitive matter.  

3. The chairman move a motion and it was unanimously adopted by the house that all correspondence and communication to the Country Director *(Barr. Donald Adedayo  Olorunkeyede)* relating to this body shall  be through the executive henceforth.

*AOB*

All written questions by members of the house would be treated by the executives.

*Adjournment/Closing prayer*

Adjournment was moved and the closing prayer was led by  *Alfa Yakubu  Kolo Darusalam*

*Signed by*

Pst. Asogbon Godwin O.

*Secretary, NCLF*
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by ak22(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Sharaaaap! Scammer like u.

*MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF NATIONAL COOPERATIVE LEADERS FORUM  HELD ON THE 21ST OF AUGUST,2018 AT GRAND IBRO HOTEL, WUSE, ABUJA. CHAIRED BY BISHOP (PROF.) GIDEON NKANTA*

ATTENDANCE:

1. Over 120 National Coordinators were present

2. Four (4) Representatives of Social Exchange Market led  Pst. Bimbo Taiwo were present

*RESPONSES ON TABLED AGENDA*

1. The meeting was anchored by  *Dr. Nelson Ogbemudia , Rev. Elomama, Dr. Elizabeth Praise and Bishop (Prof.)  Gideon Nkanta.*

2. The Senior management of Social Exchange Market responded to the raised questions as follows;

A.  *Concerning the issue of SMS*; They said the message was sent to calm down the doubt and agitation raised by some National coordinators, Principal directors, beneficiary. Also promise that message would be disseminated  through the National Coordinators whenever the need arises. they also disregard the online disbursement form that  it does not emanated from their office. they said only two  messages were sent for screening and not for disbursement.

B. *On the issue of BVN, Account number* ; They said BVN is not relevant but Account Number would be looked into by the SEM Mgt.

C. *On disbursement Matter;* They said by the grace of God, disbursement will commence in the month of October,2018 but no specific date was fixed.

D. * On the issue of Softcopy* They emphatically said for the purpose of verification and to fast track the process of disbursement, the softcopy of all the submitted hardcopy for each bank must be submitted

E.  *For scan copy of registration form* ; After several deliberation on difficulties, the SEM Mgt promised to looked into the matter and get back to the Executives.

F.  *For the entitlement of National Cooperative;* They promised 10% of each MFB while the sharing formula among the Mother Body , Principal directors and Directors would be communicated  later.

G. . *On 21million Intervention Fund;* they said the country director will surely keep to his promise.

H. . *On the issue of certificate yet to be collected* ; they said National Coordinator can write letter for the collection of their certificates

I. . *The issue of submission of updated hardcopy after signing;* They said that would be looked into after the screening exercise

*OBSERVATION & RECOMMENDATION BY SEM*

1. Pastor Bimbo said that the National Coordinators should stop extorting the masses, but  the statutory membership fee is permitted.

2. The issue of not attending  to some NGO/Cooperative who registered late and have signed UCR was lay to rest by the submission of the Secretary while the SEM Mgt  request for closed door meeting with the Executives to deliberate on the aforementioned  sensitive matter.  

3. The chairman move a motion and it was unanimously adopted by the house that all correspondence and communication to the Country Director *(Barr. Donald Adedayo  Olorunkeyede)* relating to this body shall  be through the executive henceforth.

*AOB*

All written questions by members of the house would be treated by the executives.

*Adjournment/Closing prayer*

Adjournment was moved and the closing prayer was led by  *Alfa Yakubu  Kolo Darusalam*

*Signed by*

Pst. Asogbon Godwin O.

*Secretary, NCLF*
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by newinventions: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
What is the latest update on this grant.
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by Fastlinkpro: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nice info
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by stacyadams: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin we still dey wait oo
Re: Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now by johnokey: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin we still dey wait oo
you nor sure this thing na scam, I don pay money tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% / The History Of Money In Nigeria: 5 Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.