Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Who Was Your First Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your First Crush? (2189 Views)

Your First Crush In Life / Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / At What Age Did Have Your First Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by maximized(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
Toni Braxton smiley
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
daduke2k:

what d ya mean what? ma first crush waz u. is that bad?
that's so wrong. . .i'm old enough to be your grandmother grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by daduke2k(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
amen to dat sister. i once had a crush on celine dion. u within the age limit wif her? and btw , undecided
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
I'm 65 cheesy way older than her tongue
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by madlady(f): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^Your 22 lipsrsealed
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by mukina2: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
^
where did you get that from? undecided

she is 65 smiley
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by iice(f): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
madlady:

^^Your 22 lipsrsealed

Blasphemy grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by madlady(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
mukina2:

^
where did you get that from? undecided

she is 65 smiley

I worked it out lipsrsealed

iice:

Blasphemy grin

Eh eh grin grin grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by daduke2k(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
yeah yeah u are i dont give a hitch. just have a crush on ya, but u fading it already
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by mukina2: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
madlady:

I worked it out lipsrsealed
nothing to work out dear, she is not 22 wink
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by madlady(f): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
mukina2:

nothing to work out dear, she is not 22 wink

@iice knows I am only joking embarassed wink
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
daduke2k:

yeah yeah u are i dont give a hitch. just have a crush on ya, but u fading it already

Good cheesy

@Madlady yes o tongue
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by daduke2k(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
good? ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuch embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by mukina2: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
madlady:

@iice knows I am only joking embarassed wink
nor wound grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by madlady(f): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2010
mukina2:

nor wound grin

No I am fine grin. grin grin

I am too thin skinned embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by mukina2: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
bia nor fear . . smiley grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by iice(f): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
daduke2k:

good? ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuch  embarassed embarassed

Don't worry. . .plenty dey to crush on cheesy

Anyway. . .after Brad.  I took one look @ Johnny and decided to settle. . .in some ways grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by daduke2k(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
ooooooooook
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:31am On Apr 15, 2010
@topic
was 3 years old, in preschool, and his name was Blake.
well we did go out (lmfao)
ahhhh, i remember all those times in the sandbox and at nap time.
we were def some naughty kids!
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by ravenzord(m): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2010
@ OP: My first crush was this girl in kindergarten, not too sure about her name, but I know I really loved her then, gave her all my cake and juice. Wonder where she could be now , make she come gimme my cake back, maybe if I'd taken more cake as a kid I'd look better than this angry.
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:55am On Apr 15, 2010
My first crush ever was Miss Lopez my 5th grade Spanish teacher, she had an a$$ of of angel. I was Jerking off to that woman's a$$ all through Junior High. sad

I wonder here she is today. cry
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by Diva20(f): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2010
I actually don't remember. I had a number of them.
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40am On Apr 15, 2010
ravenzord:

@ OP: My first crush was this girl in kindergarten, not too sure about her name, but I know I really loved her then, gave her all my cake and juice. Wonder where she could be now , make she come gimme my cake back, maybe if I'd taken more cake as a kid I'd look better than this angry.
LOLOL!
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by gombos: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2010
I had a crush on girl at my high school, I was dying to ask her out on a date, but every time I used to see her,the biggest erection ever. angry

There was nothing I could do to control it. It just happens, after some time, I decided to get her phone number and call her up. This way I won't have to see her and won't get too excited. I end up asking her out and she says yes, so I figured the best option would be to tie mr blooody happy to my leg, when I see her it'll be tied to my leg and she'll never notice

Not an amazing first crush experience
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by daduke2k(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2010
And moral of d story is. . . . . . . . .
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by gombos: 2:19am On Apr 15, 2010
^true story

There was this girl I was mad about when I was in the 6th grade but she kept rejecting me. 1) she was extremely hot and 2) I couldnt offer what those older niggas with rides and shid could. So a whole year or so I was after her; but eventually moved on and ish. Now in a different city we are both in the same school and in the same class; so I sit by her sometimes and we chat ish. Funny thing is: she has no clue who I am cus I look nothing I like did when I was a kid; even childhood friends wont recognize me today but I wanna keep it like that lol. Maybe I will tell her about me during the end of the querter
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by chic2pimp(m): 2:32am On Apr 15, 2010
Some chic when we both were in Reception. . . . . . Awwwwwwwwwwwww I Know  kiss kiss grin

First Celeb was Probably Nia Long(Fresh Prince Of Bel Air)

OgidiBoy:

My first crush ever was Miss Lopez my 5th grade Spanish teacher, she had an a$$ of of angel. I was Jerking off to that woman's a$$ all through Junior High. sad

I wonder here she is today. cry

Wonders Shall Never Ceize sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by ravenzord(m): 2:49am On Apr 15, 2010
[quote author=chic2pimp link=topic=430321.msg5894698#msg5894698 date=127

Wonders Shall Never Ceize sha grin grin grin grin grin
[quote][/quote]

LOL, U never see anything. I had a crush on my Physics teacher in SS1, heavily talented woman, front and back, and at the time I felt she liked me cos of some signs I saw(SMH). The last tym I saw her she was all old and wrinkled, another door in my life closed.
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by chic2pimp(m): 2:59am On Apr 15, 2010
^^^^^ We Thank God For Your Life grin grin

ravenzord:

Shame no catch you abi grin grin
After all these years you still dey yearn for you lost juice and cake, chei nah so your stingy reach shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by unitee(f): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2010
Denzel washington dang those lips dang man
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2010
Lorraine Okotie and Christy Essien Igbokwe.

Those were the days! smiley
Re: Who Was Your First Crush? by shilling(f): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2010
My brother's best friend, my bro knew and always teased me about liking his friend. Anyways, he moved to another city and we moved to another city and my family lost contact with his family.

Years later, I'm all grown up, we reconnect on FB and we're msg'n each other, and I randomly tell him that I had a crush on him back then, he says "funny cos I had the hugest crush on you and that's why I became so close to your bro" lol, he went back to our old house ready to ask me out and all, only to find out that we'd moved  cry cry Anyways, I tell my bro and my bro says "don't tell me you had no idea he liked you" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else / What Is Wrong With Ladies Of This 21st Century? / 7 Mountains Deadlier Than Everest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.