Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Meet Harmony, The Sexrobot That Talks And Would Never Forget Your Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Harmony, The Sexrobot That Talks And Would Never Forget Your Birthday (444 Views)

My Girlfriend Fights Every Lady That Talks To Me / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Harmony, The Sexrobot That Talks And Would Never Forget Your Birthday by bclems01: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
The sexdoll is still a trending topic on social media, and it has caused folks to air their opinion, thus causing division on social media.

The male folks are of the opinion that the dolls are a better replacement to ladies, while ladies think the dolls won’t last and would make the male folks crawling back to them.
Actress, Maryam Charles, even aired her opinion, and she posted stuffs the dolls cannot do, but a woman can. Watch the video and see more charming pics here http://www.bclems.com.ng/2018/01/meet-harmony-sexrobot-that-talks-and.html

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sexrobot That Talks And Would Never Forget Your Birthday by bclems01: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sexrobot That Talks And Would Never Forget Your Birthday by kingem(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
what's this world turning to sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Come In N Advise Me / Need A transgendered Urgently For Hookup / Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hka_cnsdxe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.